• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Guardian Blue

What Pokemon Should your Rival Start With?

• Entei

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Articuno

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Suicune

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Raiku

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Zapdos

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Other

Votes: 30 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian758

Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!
Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Ok I should do that I will do that when I get home I am really not supposed to be on here right now cause im at school but the computer lady hasn't said anything yet lol so im good! Well im gonna have to find a sappy tut and learn that lol he is almost done with the Male Sprite but has the female char all planned out so we will have them soon enought :P Well keep posting guys keep me updated!

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Ok I should do that I will do that when I get home I am really not supposed to be on here right now cause im at school but the computer lady hasn't said anything yet lol so im good! Well im gonna have to find a sappy tut and learn that lol he is almost done with the Male Sprite but has the female char all planned out so we will have them soon enought :P Well keep posting guys keep me updated!

Don't forgot to add me as your 2nd mapper :D

Ian758

Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Ok I will do you have any of the mapping done yet? If so thats awesome and if not it don't matter take your time but I want to announce to the whole team that everybody needs to send me all of the stuff that they have done Monday, October 3, 2008 and the spriter will post the sprites that he has so far! This is really importent eveyone so please make sure that you follow the rules and post what you have done, there should be like 3 towns done by then and scripted (Hackimon and Pyro you two can communicate together to get the info to eachother!) Please have that done!
    Thanks, Ian758

Edit: Its Friday and we have an problem our advanced scripter's laptop broke so we can't get the main parts of the scripting done (I meant advanced xD) Hackimon is the only one that doesnt have to have everything done by monday because really if you don't have a laptop then what are you gonna do lol? There is only an mac avalible to hackimon right now! Well thanks guys and have a Happy Halloween!!

Last edited:

Ian758

Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    hmm well that would be cool but then he would have a god legend pokemon which of course is a flippin power macine! anyway team have you guys been workin and getting your things ready for monday? If not this hack has kinda been abandened and we really need to keep this thing goin!! lol anyway my friend should have almost all of the sprites done for the heros exept for in battle because he finished like half the male char in 30 mins and he did really well I might have to call him and tell him that he should post what he has on here! Come on guys if you havce any suggestions then just say them! Not just the team anyone can suggest something because im open to anything that is worth having in the hack! Scizor you have a good idea but unless we make a baby form of Ho-oh then that would be kinda unfair because we are gonna have a baby Latios! I am working on the title screen and should have a good one that will be good enough for our first beta and have my friends sprites put in here by monday too so I will be all caught up! Talk to you all later!!

Ian758

Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Ok no problem but what happened to ypu helping keep this thread active? Now I only get like 1 post a day!
    jk jk anyway how are you doing?

Ian758

Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Yea he is right, and sorry I was gone for so long my computer had a little issue and I lost all of my data.. :( so I will have to start over and I really hope that some of the others on the team have alot of data that I have not recived yet... well thanks everyone and have a good day!

Ian758

Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Well, Pokemon Guardian Blue, or I should now say Pokemon Eon Blue is now back and restored, we are bringing it back and it is under EXTREME work. Lol..

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    It is indeed very good,but you're telling us a very plain event.Tell us something to excite us,to keep us tuned.
    And,two sections are missing: The intro(who are you?),and the features(advatages of this hack)
    It looks good,though,so i made a banner for you.

Spoiler:

Just add me to the credits.I really want it.

Ian758

Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Wow, thanks!
    We are changing some of the story so we will have that up in a while

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back