• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Gym Leader Simulator [Version 1.1.1]

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2021
    I'm going to follow this project for sure, I already liked it just because it was a big difference, I'll play and then I'll edit it here to say what I found.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2020
    How do you actually play the game? I downloaded the file and whenever I go t open it it just shuts off right away. Please help!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    Woah, that idea is very interesting! And Kanto is my favorite region, too! ^_^ Good work!

Question, are you considering making sequels or updates that let you play as Gym Leaders from the other regions, as well?

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2022
    POKEMON GYM LEADER SIMULATOR

View attachment 88987

Plot
    Have you ever imagined what it would be like running your own Pokemon Gym?
    With Pokemon Gym Leader Simulator, you can now step in the shoes of all the Gym Leaders of the Kanto Region, create bonds with their Pokemon and battle off against challengers that drop by your Gym looking to get a badge.

With over 120 unique challengers for you to battle, as well as 6 Pokemon teams per Gym Leader for you to use, your battling experience will be different each and every time!
    And don't forget to purchase Gym Decorations while you're at the shop, so that your gym will stand out from all the rest!

Screenshots

View attachment 88981View attachment 88983View attachment 88984View attachment 88985View attachment 88986

Click here to be redirected to the download page.

Pokemon Gym leader Simulator was made using RPG Maker XP and is a non-profit project.

Version 1.0.1 includes:
    Spoiler:

Credits:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

What app do you need to play this game?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2022
    I cnt play the game, when i try to play it opens OpenEmu and says files failed to import No valid system detected:
    • "Pokemon Gym Leader Simulator v1.0.1.rar"

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    how when I downloaded it and it is asking me to choose an app to open this .rar file

Days
    • Seen Jun 24, 2023
    I just downloaded the game onto my iphone but do i need an emulator to play it? And if so does anyone have a link?

Back