• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Hacking Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2013
    Hey I was wondering if anybody would like to help me with a few question's because i want to make this really cool pokemon hack with two new regions and a 5th generation of pokemon and all the other generation's. Does anybody know where to download tools for

Making and putting in pokemon

Making sprites

Have people give you item's

and i was wondering if anybody would teach me how to get all the use out advance map and advance text and i'm going to need a name for the game and i also need a spriter a scripter and somebody to help me with everything in general it would make me very happy to make a hack and to be able to play it thanks

Last edited:

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
    Hey I was wondering if anybody would like to help me with a few question's because i want to make this really cool pokemon hack with two new regions and a 5th generation of pokemon and all the other generation's. Does anybody know where to download tools for

Making and putting in pokemon

Making sprites

Have people give you item's

and i was wondering if anybody would teach me how to get all the use out advance map and advance text and i'm going to need a name for the game and i also need a spriter a scripter and somebody to help me with everything in general it would make me very happy to make a hack and to be able to play it thanks

This is the wrong section for this question. Go 2 the emulation department.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Okay late, but please refer to the emulation forum as Meowth stated, and read all of the important stickies, rules, etc. This thread is clearly not an introduction to the community, which is what New Users / Welcome is all about.

As for all of you that replied, please use the report button in the future so these situations can be taken care of, thanks. ;D No use for this thread, as it doesn't seem to properly belong in emulation either for that matter.

*Locked*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back