• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Hacking Team

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013

The name of the hack is Pokemon Police.
    This is a hack of Pokemon Firered.

News:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=144337
    ____________________NEW THREAD__________________

Password has been changed for the account email, members will get it if they are currently active in this hack and if they may need to go to the account soon.
    Many new screens and expanded story, updating team member list, and maybe more stuff will be added to the hackshowcase thread tomorrow, Monday.

If any members steal anything from the rom that is in the "staff" email account, I will report it to an authority. I could easily use the stuff in my thread in the scrapbox hack showcase as proof that it belongs to me.
    Introduction about myself: Hi, I'm G.K.S., and I have been on Pokecommunity for about 9 months.:) After playing around with tools, I learned a lot about hacking. I still need to learn much about scripting. My speciality is in mapping and in tile editing. I wanted to do a hack, and I came up with a story and started working on it.

Introduction about the hack: The story revolves around a boy or girl like usual. The differences include: a different region, a different mission and goal (also a different championship method), a different background of the main character, new graphics (tiles), some D/P Pokemon, new starters, and anything else I forgot to include.

I need help in certain parts of the hack.

I need the most are:

• Scripters (who would have guessed) I will learn myself, it could be better that way.
    • Title Screen Editor (someone who could work APE, I already got the image in there)
      [*]Music Editors and Mixers
      [*]Spriters (I'm gonna need them)

If you are really good at this please help:
    • Mapping and Tile editing (I myself could do this, but still I could use help)
    If you want to join use the formal application form:

Skills:
    Proof of work:
    Past experience:
    Contact information:

I do not need any more beta tester, so please do not PM me about it.

Don't worry if you don't have much past experiences, I don't care as long as you could do those stuff. I usually work on weekdays, ask me stuff through PM if you want to. After you become part of the team, we would be using PMs a lot probably.

G.K.S.---Mapper, Tile Editor, Title Screen, and everything else for now.
    Elijahb---Map Error Finder and Beta Tester.
    Sirwillis04---Mapper and Beta Tester.
    v1tje---Beta Tester and banner, bars and similar stuff.
    Stevey Poo---Mapper
    Mattsusie1---Spriter

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=139714
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=144337

Last edited:

Dark Flare

Layton's Apprentice
    Years
    Skills:Mapping
    Proof of work:made a pokemon hack name:pokemon golden jade
    Past experience:none
    Contact information:YM,e-mail

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Sure, you could be part of the team. We won't be starting until next week, I hope you don't mind waiting. I already started the hack, but I want to wait for people to join before asking people to do certain parts. I will start asking on Monday.

Can you tile edit too? It's ok if you can't.

Thanks for joining.:)

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    It's ok, I could tile edit, i was wondering if you could also

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    For your first work can you check my work on the maps for mistakes?
    I will start a new email account and I will send a copy of the rom to it from there. I will tell you the password too, so after you work on it you could sent the new rom to the same address. I will PM it later, but don't share this with others.

PS: Oh yeah, the hack is in the scrapbox for now, later i will ask a moderator to move it to the game showcase.
    Current location of the hack: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=139714

Last edited:

Dark Flare

Layton's Apprentice
    Years
    hey g.k.s wanna help me in my other hacks?

pokemon clear platinum hack of: fire red

Features:1st 2nd 3rd gen. pokemon

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    Skills: Beta tester
    Proof of work: None yet i've played pokemon and hacks now for 10 years
    Past experience: None
    Contact information: Pm

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Sirwillis04 you could be a mapper too. I like you maps, did you do the tiles yourself or did someone else do them?
    v1tje, I could use your help, but beta testing would not be required for a while. How about I ask you when I need some.

Elijhab, what kind of help? I have a lot to do with my hack and you really haven't done anything for it yet. After you start a thread for help, ask me.

Last edited:
    Years
    Sirwillis04 you could be a mapper too. I like you maps, did you do the tiles yourself or did someone else do them?
    v1tje, I could use your help, but beta testing would not be required for a while. How about I ask you when I need some.

Elijhab, what kind of help? I have a lot to do with my hack and you really haven't done anything for it yet. After you start a thread for help, ask me.
    yeh, well i didn't do the trees or the mountain colours, but i did the bridges and all the rest. That map with the bridges took about 45 minutes just to map, then1 hour to figure out the permissions.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    You can pm me. I can make also some banners/pictures/bars. I can make also websites and that ****.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Can you make some banners then? I don't think there should be a website this early on in the hack. Thanks.

Last edited:
    Years
    i may also be able to do spriting, but i am currently working on my graphics skills, so i can probably do a sprite for you and see how it comes out yeh? just tell me which one you want and i can have a go at it, and then we can decide if we still need a spriter.

i wouldn't be able to do pokemon though, because that would require quite a large amount of training.

til later,
    SirWillis

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Ok thanks, but I will ask for that help later, ok?

For mapping, how about this: There is a rom on the on the email address that I sent you and when there is a described town or route or city, I could ask you to remap a current town or route or city. How does this sound? Then after that, you could sent the map files to the same email account for that email account. If you already don't know, you could save the map by going to: file--map---save as.

How about I ask you to do assignments starting tomorrow because I have been working on the graphics mostly.

To tell you the truth, from you work, I think you are a better mapper than me. I could tile edit though.

The hack is in the hack showcase now.

Years
    Ok thanks, but I will ask for that help later, ok?

For mapping, how about this: There is a rom on the on the email address that I sent you and when there is a described town or route or city, I could ask you to remap a current town or route or city. How does this sound? Then after that, you could sent the map files to the same email account for that email account. If you already don't know, you could save the map by going to: file--map---save as.

How about I ask you to do assignments starting tomorrow because I have been working on the graphics mostly.

To tell you the truth, from you work, I think you are a better mapper than me. I could tile edit though.

The hack is in the hack showcase now.

here's a pic of victor town...but was there a third house in there? i wont send it until it's completely done. i am working on the next own atm.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    This is really good. Can you sent it to the email account as a map file? Even when I make changes to the palette and tiles, I could add the map and it will just use the new graphics instead. Good work and thanks.

Years
    This is really good. Can you sent it to the email account as a map file? Even when I make changes to the palette and tiles, I could add the map and it will just use the new graphics instead. Good work and thanks.

i have sent it to the email, and i am working on the next town...although it is huge, so i will make it smaller.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    It would be better if you don't change sizes through the header, it could mess up the offsets. Thanks though.

I will put new screenies up with the new map. I put the map into the hack and replace the old Vector Town.

Last edited:
    Back