• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Hacking Team

Years
    Oh cool, that must have been fun.
    Well, whilst you were away, I was at school, and still am, and exam block is coming up soon. So from thursday I'll be studying like crazy for a week. lol.
    Then everything will be a bludge for 2 weeks, so i can hack then. and also i have 2 weeks of holidays after that as well. so...in about a week..........I will start hacking again!!!
    w00t
    and i'll get a few maps done or something. lol.

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
    Skills: Spriter, Scripter, Beta Tester
    Applying for: Spriter, Beta Tester
    Proof of work:
    Pokemon Hacking Team
    Pokemon Hacking Team

Skill level: Spriting - 9/10 : Beta Testing - ?? 10/10, I guess?
    Contact Possibilities: PM or
    [email protected]
    Extra comments: None

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    New name, Kunoichi.King.? Cool.

.:God:., you could be a spriter (I already got some, but I like your proof of work), I will talk to you later

I'm transferring data to a fresh rom, and I'm going to change to tile rombase. Too many people are using the DP tile rombase, someone even said so. And I want something original.
    nevermind, I'm going to stick what I have.

Last edited:
    Back