• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
  • Im sorry, I will do that in my next userbar, which I will make NEXT week. It will have the Duo rulers, such as Lugia/Ho-oh, and Groudon/Kyogre. Either that, or I will make something out of the blue. But I will remember this!

That's fine dude. The old userbars made by Pokemon Platinum don't have the accented E...

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    InMooseWeTrust: Sorry but, I did do a good job as the owner likes it.

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    can this game be played on psp? or only VBA?

This isn't a hack, it's a PC game, didn't you notice that your in the PC game section not the hacks section, so anything you find here, all games are going to be PC games

oh, I noticed an error on the battlefield, while your battling during the fight your Pokemon starts getting lower and lower down on screen

Last edited:

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
  • I have a question (I don't know if someone has asked this, but I'll ask it anyway):

How do you evolve Graveler/Kadabra/Machoke/Haunter? Is it by levelling it up(like in Shiny Gold) or do u evolve it in a special way?

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • Hi everyone. I have fixed the bug occurred when you lose a Pokemon battle. Pokemon HOF staff may download this metadata.txt file and copy it to the PBS folder. It should work now and please report it to me if you are still transferred to a large forest after losing a battle. For supporters and those who happen to play this game, I suggest you visit the Viridian Pokecenter before sending Oak's parcel back to Pallet town. You won't be transferred to a huge forest anymore if you ever visit the pokecenter for once. I'm very sorry for what happened... Have a good day.

Last edited:

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • No, it won't work in the public release because it's encrypted. And besides, this is a minor bug that people can deal with; they just need to save often like they do in most other RPG's.

And no, there's no need to upload a new public release.

Last edited:

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    you know, Pichu's very weak, it loses just about every battle its in no matter what level its at

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
    Years
  • Way to lvl Pichu, I haven't had much chance to play but here is how/ I will do it.

Have about 10 potions, get into random battles, kil Pidgey's til it is lvl 10-15, Hopefully it will have learned a normal attack I.E. Tackle, Quick Attack, etc... if not tough luck lol and it's fairly easy to beat Pidgey's with Pichu, just remember the days of Yellow ;)

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • To make things a challenge, Pichu evolves at lv. 16. Now you actually have an incentive to catch and train your Pokémon and not just breeze through the first couple of badges with your starter!

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • Hello, everyone. I've reuploaded the game since someone on rmxp.org forum found out a bug that makes this game unable to proceed. The new link will be on rapidshare.com and all you need to do is to backup the game.rxdata file and copy the rest of the contents from the new Pokemon HOF v1.3 to your old folder. The link can be found here:
    https://rapidshare.com/files/194965919/Pok_mon_Hall_of_Fame_Version_1.3.rar.html

I'm really sorry for what happened. Perhaps we do need a beta tester to go through the beta one week before the release date...
    :(

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back