• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Heroes: The Wrath of Jealousy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    So the decision of Lash vs. Umbreongirl has been made... in a narrow finish it has been decided that....

Lash - Aspen Morsen - Ho oh/ressurection - Accepted
    Umbreongirl - Erin Tamayo - Ho oh/Ressurection - Denied

It was very close and I can tell you both worked hard on it, heres how i broke it down. In terms of character description, Umbreongirl was quite detailed with very nice imagery while Lash's... while good, wasn't as strong but the visual aid helped. Both personalities were well done but here what got you, Umbreongirl... The incident that she wont speak of where she was forced to use her powers. I had high hopes for it and wondered what it could be.... but it was just a downed Pidgey. Not so much unspeakable. The anti climax of your history lead me to side with Lash's more solid and thorough history. You ARE free to sign up for any other legend that isn't striked out from the list and I'll even reserve it for you.

Sweet_Dreams - Thank you for the change :) you're officially Accepted
    Jim - Reserved
    Trainer Kat - Accepted
    Lash - Accepted
    Arachnid - Accepted
    Phanima - Reserved
    Shadowfaith - Reserved
    Wilt - Your signup is too funny haha Accepted
    Umbreongirl - Pending

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

Fair enough. ^^' Congratulations Lash, on an excellent sign-up. You deserve it. I was wondering that since Lugia is only reserved, and it isn't set in stone that Shadowfaith will have it, can I be in competition for it? If not, then i'll ask for another Pokemon to be reserved, but I would like to know before I edit.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    well, thats why i crossed off Lugia ahead of time. I'm aware of ShadowFaith's writing ability so unfortunately I wont be able to give that to someone else out of knowing what Shadow is capable of doing. Same with Phanima and Jim's reservations, which is why they're also crossed off early. The others are all fair game though. Sorry about the inconvenience

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    the bird trio has been reserved for you, Umbreongirl.

On a side note, the RP is VERY close to starting so i've opened the OOC thread.

Pokemon Heroes: OOC

Go there. I don't want anymore chat in this thread, just In chat posts when i start it. All late signups and any questions need to be asked there. If you don't have questions, at least just go there and post to subscribe so you know whats going on.

Years
  • Name: Aisha Lorenzo
    Legendary and Ability: Lugia: Ability to calm a Pokemon's rage.

Appearance: Her hair is a mix of different shades of browns, ranging from dark brown and light brown to red and orange. It's hard to tell what color Aisha's hair truly is, but many have resorted to calling it a volcanic color. The mass of volcanic hair is styled in an unusual fashion: Layered and feathered so that it's shorter at the back and longer at the front, spiked upwards and outwards to create what looks like an imitation of lava as it spurts from a volcano. A pair of goggles keeps the unruly bangs at bay, but are sometimes worn around the teens neck when the pressure on her head gets to much (this normally takes place when Aisha is under stress. A classic sign in her case.) She has sun kissed skin, emerald green eyes, a well built frame and toned body, evident of the many activities she takes apart in.

Her wardrobe consists mostly of browns, oranges and the casual jeans and denim jackets, but she does have the odd black outfit. Her typical style is rather 'punk-ish' in a stereotypical sense of the word with a hint of goth. She generally has her own sense of style and would never willingly go with the flow. A few bandanas of multiple colors and a line of sandals, vans and boots to wear as her preferred footwear as well as the many accessories she is so very fond of. Her favorite outfit consists of an orange, strappy crop top with another longer crop top positioned underneath it (this one black). A pair of baggy jeans (either black or blue depending on her mood) complete with three studded belts (two around the waste and one wrapped tightly around her upper leg), multiple chains hang from these belts in a mish mash of silver. Sometimes she even finds it better to wear a black or blue denim mini skirt with orange and black striped socks that reach past the join of the knee and then a pair of black vans complete with neon orange laces.

Accessories include a pair of long black fingerless gloves that reach past the joint of her elbow. A pair of trademark goggles (though she does have multiple pairs of different colors). A bandana or long strand of material that wraps around her neck, or otherwise some kind of pendant, which is most likely a choker or a cross and not forgetting the gems that complete her multiple piercing, these have always been orange gems pierced through her left eyebrow, bellybutton, tongue and the multiple piercings of her ears. And last but probably (certainly) not least are the multiple bracelets that she keeps on her.

An odd trait known of Aisha are her slightly pointed ears and fairly large canines. Though neither of them are long enough In size to be considered an inhumanity, but both give her an uncommon look.

Personality: Aisha is hot headed, overly confident in herself and sarcastic. True enough she works hard and endlessly to gain top marks in what she does, but she can never resist rubbing her success into others faces. Of course with this personality comes the inability to accept loss and Aisha looses her temper fairly easy when it comes to loosing. Fortunately Aisha does well under stress, but a classic trait of her stress is that she lowers the goggles around her head to around her neck or tugs at whatever is around her neck at that moment, letting her opponents know that she is a little flustered by the events taking place, and when this is found out, they always take advantage of her stressful moment. She is not one confused easily, but when she is she tries her hardest to figure out the answer and will loose her temper if the solution is not found soon.

In her work, Aisha is the rookie, learning the hard way to become the best at what she does. She is a klutz and though most find her to be quite lovable and cute, some find her too much of a handful to tolerate and simply just loose they're temper with her. Many times she has managed to completely destroy a mission or fail to do what is asked of her, some even think that she is perhaps too clumsy to even consider being a Pokemon Ranger, but she still fights on and swears one day she will be the best Pokemon Ranger there ever was and ever will be. When in a life or death (stressful situation), Aisha will take a deep breath and seem to be focussing on something deep inside of herself with allows her to think up a tasteful strategy and use it to the best of her abilities, she is a strong individual and though many would not think it, she is quite the strategist, her only downfall is that she can be a little too cocky and over confident.

History: Aisha was born and raised in Kanto. From a young age she was taught how to handle Pokemon and make them feel comfortable in they're natural habitats, she grew use to the fact that she was not much of a Pokemon battler, she was more use to looking after them and using her own companions to aid her in looking after the natural habitats of Pokemon. When she was eight she helped her father man the Safari Zone in Fuchsia city where many people took advantage of what there was to offer and would cause havoc there. She admired her father for putting up with all the miscreants that dared mess up the habitats of the Safari Pokemon by setting the grass alight or throwing rocks at Pokemon with the intention to harm them. She grew up hating those types of people and so dedicated her life to looking after these Pokemon.

When she reached the age of 11, her father, instead of letting her embark on a Pokemon Journey across the land, embarked her in a school for Pokemon Rangers. True she still got to see the lands, but from a different perspective to that of an ordinary trainer. She got to see natural sights that would make the heart skip a beat, she got to see many mysteries and wonders such as the tin tower in Jhoto and the Sevii Isles in Orange isles. She travelled all over with her education to aid Pokemon by keeping those that meant them harm at bay. This varied from the small missions such as guarding a Pokemon truck from one city to the next, to the bigger missions such as helping repel team rocket from the mysteries of the Ilex Forest where Celebi was said to roam.

In her holidays she would travel back to Fuchsia city and her Post as Safari Park guard with her father who bless him was getting a little too old to keep up with the youngsters these days, She knew that he would want her to take over his position as the Safari Park guard, but to tell the truth, Aisha has much bigger plans, she wishes to work her way to the top of the food chain in the Pokemon Ranger business. Having just left her in training years only a few months back, Aisha is only just embarking on her journey to be a fully fledged Pokemon Ranger.

Pokemon/Nickname: Arcanine/Jake
    Pokemon Personality: Jake has been with Aisha since the beginning, he has seen everything she has seen and has been at her side from day one. This Pokemon is loyal, trustworthy and would do anything for his young master as she would him, Jake is her best fried in the entire world and the two share a unique bond with one another, so much in fact that Aisha refuses to put the protective Arcanine in his Pokeball as she does not believe it to be such a nice place for her best friend to be cooped up in and she is fully aware that the well groomed pooch prefers the outdoors to the clammy confines of his Pokeball. Over all, he is friendly and protective of Aisha to the very end.

Pokemon/Nickname: Flygon/ Fafnir
    Pokemon Personality: Agressive is the main word to describe this Pokemon, he is Aisha's main fighter and like her hates to loose. Though he may be a ruthless fighter, he loves Aisha and would do anything for her after she had rescued him from team rocked when he was but a Vibrava. He will allow her to ride on his back whilst crossing large distances and Aisha knows she can trust him with her life as he does her. The pair look out for one another and though Jake is Aisha's best friend, she looks out for Fafnir the most because of his tendency to get hurt badly from battles because of his aggressive nature.

Pokemon/Nickname: Golduck/Kenai
    Poekmon Personality: Chilled, relaxed and doesn't really give a hoot for what goes on around him, but don't get him wrong, its not as if he doesn't care it just that this Golduck has such a laid back attitude it can sometimes be classed as laziness. He will do as instructed by Aisha, but this one likes to have fun more than it does work. He tries his best to make Aisha laugh in stressful times because he does not like to see his master sad or upset, he is more the comic relief than anything else. He doesn't like to get tied up in the continuous battles so prefers to just lay low in his Pokeball until called upon or he smells fun.

Pokemon/Nickname: Flaffy/Misa
    Pokemon Personality: A complete daydreamer, she can hardly be counted on to fight in a battle because its almost guaranteed she will zone out. The plus side to Misa is that she is good at communicating with other Pokemon, something which a Pokemon ranger must be able to do. She can calm a pokemon down in seconds and get the answers she needs out of them right away because there is something quite soothing about Misa's personality that Pokemon find hard to ignore.

Pokemon/ Nickname: Onix/ Kankuro
    Pokemon Personality: A friendly giant is the best way to describe this Pokemon. He's friendly but knows when to get the job done. His brute strength is a god send when on a mission through caves and passes. If there is a boulder that needs to be moved or a Pokemon that needs taking fown, Kankuro is the Pokemon for the job.

Pokemon/Nickname: Riolu/ Haku
    Pokemon Personality: This is the newest addition to the team, it was actually a gift to her after a mission and he has been Aisha's main focus as of late because she heard tell from a stranger that the evolved form was powerful and boarder line legendary. At this stage, all this little feller wants to do is play and have fun and it is this that makes him a key entertainer in the life of Kenai the Golduck. The two get along like siblings at the moment and Kenai has even taken it upon himself to look after and protect the young one, but this doesn't mean he can't have his fun and muck about with him. Not that little Haku cares, he simply sees it as just playing. His relationship with Aisha is still on the rocky side because of her determination to get this one to evolve.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Shadowfaith - :( i wanted the new signups in the OOC thread but thats okay. Onto the analysis of your sign up. Its an amazing signup except for one personal hitch. I don't like having duplicate pokemon in my RP's... Trainer Kat already has a Houndoom and Umbreongirl already has a Pidgeotto. If you're willing to change those two then you'll be more than accepted. Until that answer, i have to say Accepted/Pending

From here on, i want no OOC posts in this thread from anyone, all of them need to go to the OOC Thread. The link is posted on the previous page. For your opening posts, for one reason or another, your trainer has decided to visit Pacifidlog town via boat/pokemon whatever. Theres no divine forces or guidance, its all just coincidental. The reason you're there is up to you.

IC

The pastel blue sky was crystal clear as the sun hung high in the sky which was littered with a few passing clouds. Some Wingull floated gently on the warm air currents as a gentle tropical breeze blew over the surrounding area. Albrecht Pierson, a young photographer for PokeWeekly Magazine sat among the rubble and debris of the once infamous Spear Pillar which had held so much historical and scientific mystery. It had been precisely 2 months since the Pillar's mysterious collapse. The area had once been filled with power Pokemon of every type but now was reduced to a mere shadow of its former self.

Albrecht scanned the area quietly, looking for any sign of life. Whatever had destroyed the tower was definitely powerful. Lifting a small camera from his back pocket, he snapped quick digital pictures of the area and put it back. He flipped open a small notebook, jotting down quick notes. Returning the notebook to his back pocket he held his hand at the brow of his eyes and took one last scan. Nothing. It was time to call off his search. He held his hands to his mouth and let loose an ear piercing whistle that echoed across the clearing for a moment before fading into the air. For a moment, only silence followed. Then suddenly, the earth seemed to rumble quietly and grow louder until a small Sandslash erupted from the earth, spattering dirt everywhere.

"What'd you find, buddy?" He asked the little Pokemon as it approached him.

The Sandslash returned a glance of fear and worry as it responded with a weak groan, its own way of telling his master that something wasn't right here. Although of course, Breck wouldn't be able to understand him. Albrecht sighed heavily and retrieved two small pokeballs from his bag and walked to the shoreline.

"Come on back, Sandslash... nothing to do now but head back to the town. We'll call Mr. Robertson, the editor, in the morning. Too bad we don't have any information to bring back for him...He'll be pissed" Breck sighed as he shot the red beam towards Sandslash, recalling back to its pokeball. He returned the ball to his bag and threw a blue Deep Sea ball into the air, releasing a large blue pokemon which temporarily blocked the sun and dove into the water with a large splash. The water sprayed through the air, misting over Breck's face.

"Well, you look happy, Mantine. Ready to head back?" He called out to the big Mantine. Without waiting for a response he leaped from the shore onto the Pokemon's back. Mantine knew the drill and immediately sped off through the ocean as the sea air blew through Breck's face. Pacifidlog town was already coming into view, considering the tower wasn't a great distance from the town. The pokemon sped quickly to the docks and made a sharp turn, sending a small wave towering over the area and splashing over the docks. Breck stepped off calmly and held the Sea Ball into the air, recalling Mantine to its ball.

"As always, thanks for the ride friend." He said as the blue light retracted the large pokemon. Breck turned around, slipping the ball into his bag and having already caused a scene, but he didn't care. Who could he possibly meet who would even matter in a tiny boonies town like this?

As he walked away from the docks towards the Pokemon center where he would be staying for the night, he couldn't help but be worried at Sandslash's response. Something was clearly troubling the little hedgehog pokemon.

"Whatever Sandslash found there really has him bugged out. I've never even seen that face before...He must really be scared, i'll have to look further into this...I'll go back to the island to look around one last time tomorrow." He thought to himself. It was definitely going to bother him as well until he got some answers, after all, that was his job.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2008
    (OOC: Didn't realise towns are descripted and compared as the same as in retail games.)

Alexian's hands gripped firmly to the metal railing as he looked out across the water – There it was, Pacifidlog. He could tell it was Pacifidlog due to the floating houses – This was possible due to the logs beneath them. It was clever architecture, and he loved how unique the town was - There probably was no other town like this one. He would stretch, bringing his arms up above his head and then shuddered as he stretched muscles that hadn't been touched for a day or two. The captain's voice could be heard through the tall receivers at either end of the ship. He announced the arrival of the ship, and proceeded towards the dock.

Alexian grabbed his bag with his left hand, and withdrew his right hand within his sleeve. He was nervous, and he knew it showed. He had a feeling of bold excitement and will of adventure, yet there was another feeling that dampened everything – A feeling of doubt. What if he couldn't be the best he could be? What if this was all the wrong choice? Alexian begun to contemplate as the boat sailed up to the side of the dock and the bridge was let down to let people onto land – He stood there, watching the other trainers proceed to get off. He hadn't spoke to any of the trainers on the boat, and none spoke to him – 'Maybe I should just stay on the boat', he thought to himself.

He slumped and begun to bite his thumbnail – A nasty habit he had picked up over time, but a huge symbolisation of his nerves. Another announcement was made by the captain, 'This boat will not depart for another 3 days'. Alexian sighed to himself, 'I may aswell find somewhere to stay then'. Alexian stepped off the boat timidly, looking around at Pacifidlog, it was fairly small, but large enough to have its own Poke'Center. After spotting the Poke'Center, Alexian made his way over to it – avoiding eye contact with anyone. His right hand was becoming sweaty, so he begun to cling to the inside of his sleeve, trying to wipe it.

The doors slid open and he entered, walking slowly up to the counter he was greeted by nurse Joy, who smiled delightfully, and asked 'How may I help you?'. He put on a crooked smile, and handed over his poke'balls. 'Um...Er...Can you look after – I mean erm...Do what you.....Erm..'. He was cut off by nurse Joy who finished his stutter filled sentence. 'You would like me to treat your Pokemon dear?'. He would look up with a smile, and nod. After scrounging around he placed two pokeballs on the desk and went and sat down.

He would twiddle his thumbs, avoiding any contact with anyone. Biting the inside of his mouth he begun to read the posters – there were maps of the region, leaflets on how to care for your Pokemon, and even a small guide on how to keep your Pokemon and you clean. He giggled to himself at the picture of a Chansey bathing a small Pichu.

It felt like only yesterday he left his Grandmother – Remembering how she would look after him after his mother passed away, she was always smiling – even when he was up to no good. He missed being cared for; he had hardly eaten since he left home, apart from 2 tins of beans and some bread. His stomach growled in reaction to his thoughts – his imagination begun to run wild as he thought of Beans and toast and Roasted Chicken! Mmm, yummy.

After some time – he looked down at his worn and battered trainers. He begun to remember his mother doing his shoelaces in the morning before school when he was young. Her smile fading into memory – Why did she have to leave him? His eyes watered up a bit, and a tear fell onto his trainer. Quickly, trying to hide anything, he used his sleeve to wipe away any residue, and put a smile back on his face. 'I cant keep showing emotion like this! I want to become a Pokemon Master! I want to make her....proud.'

Last edited:

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
  • ((Ooc: Pacifidlog is still a floating city, right? And this counts as coincidence, doesn't it?))

Cara scowled to herself as she stepped off the ship, wondering what insanity had convinced her to leave her comfortable, if rather rickety house. Oh yes, her own. Muttering darkly to herself about the consequences of her own actions, she examined the idly floating houses and Pokémon Centre that made up Pacifidlog Town. The wood beneath her rocked gently, forcing Cara to question her footing and walk unsteadily through the doors of the Centre before sliding into a seat. She settled herself and started twisting a highly polished, metal ring on her left index finger.

It was her own fault she ended up in the position she was in, and she knew it. She had announced her "great idea" to her mother just two days ago, on account of her mother losing everything she had on an investment that failed to come through. Her plan had entailed her going off on a kind of journey in an attempt to lessen the bills at home, and pick up odd jobs here and there for some cash - of course, she would have to sort out the means of delivery later. When her mother reluctantly let her go, she jumped on the first boat out of the town, not bothering to check where she was going… And so ending up at the popular get-away that was Pacifidlog.

Resting her elbow on the table, she cupped her chin with her hand and gazed out the window into a seemingly endless, blue sky. She wondered how her mother was doing and if she had a new boyfriend yet. The last one stormed out after her mother tried to cook, ending up with a broken oven and a ghastly burnt-to-a-crisp chicken. Remembering the awful smell that wafted through the neighbourhood that day, she drummed her right fingers on the table. The neighbours weren't happy, tittering amongst themselves about how some people shouldn't blow things up and have their partner pay for it to be fixed, and nor should they have children. No wonder the Radcliffe child was such a failure – no proper bringing up. Now, if that girl had been their child, things would be different.

A white cloud drifted by, caught in a breeze and incapable of breaking free. *It's lucky I'm not a cloud. Even being here, out of all places, and trying to make my way, is better than being back there and having mom struggle to make our way.* Cara leaned back, having being brought back to reality by her thoughts, and stretched. She examined the place because she really had nothing better to do and unhooked several black strings from the flaming wristband on her right arm. Connected to those strings were capsules, their two colours, red and white, separated by a thin line on which rested a small, white button. Holding two in each hand, she pressed this button twice, and the capsules first grew in size before opening, a white light forming into Pokémon in front of her eyes.

Dusk, her Haunter, rubbed the back of a non-existent neck with a ghostly claw, swivelling his head as if some form of muscle were really sore. He never failed to impress upon her how cramped it was in a Pokéball whenever he was let out. Her Manectric, Dazz, swiftly leaped onto the spot beside her, curling into a ball and yawning. Slipping into the seat in front of her and mirroring her earlier position was Glimmer, a female Scizor who played at being hostile. Left on the floor, Atra the Absol simply lay down like one of those mythological sphinxes on the cool, tiled floor.

Cara contemplated deeply about how she was going to get a job in a place like this. Her fingers stretched out to begin worrying the silver ring again. This situation was not so hopeless, however, to cause her to slip on a smile when Nurse Joy came by, and so she coldly declined the offer of food.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • The sun was beating down on Pacifidlog that day. The hustle and bustle of both tourists and locals alike hung in the air. Waves lapped against the docks, gently misting whoever happened to be standing near the water at the time. At this time of day, the docks were usually unoccupied. This day would have been no different, if not for one boy serenely sprawled out upon the wood, a red apple clutched tightly in his fist. Jett Donnovan brought his hand up to his chest. Rather than taking a bite from the fruit, he released it into the air, catching it as it spiraled down to him. Once again, the apple took an unwanted flight before finding itself safely nestled into Jett's palm. The boy shut his grey-black eyes, putting passers-by under the impression that he was perhaps sunbathing on the docks. One look at his skin would tell a different story, however. Jett was white as a sheet, the ebony of his hair in sharp contrast with the rest of his body. His clothes looked like those that would be worn to a formal occasion. Black dress pants ran down his legs, fading away as his shoes came into view. It couldn't be said whether or not he wore socks. His ankles were never visible.

Jett released a heavy sigh as he brought the apple to his lips and took a bite. He had impulsively taken a trip to Pacifidlog, stumbling out of the ship that had carried him across the sea mere hours ago. It was then that he had made a beeline for the dock, and it was there that he stayed. His reasons for the spontaneous travel plans would remain hidden. It wasn't like he had anyone to tell, anyway. Truthfully, his former best friend had always longed to travel to Pacifidlog, and, after his untimely death, Jett vowed to take the trip for both of them. A single tear rolled down his cheek, though it didn't stay there for long. He swiftly wiped it away. It wasn't the first tear he'd shed over Akihiko, not by a long shot. Once more, he tossed the apple upwards, catching it and taking his second bite. The sweet scent of the fruit brought tears to his eyes. Sitting up, he turned towards the water and flung the apple outwards. It sailed a ways away, finally landing with a plop in the middle of the sea, bobbing there for a minute before sinking to the bottom.

"Dammit, Akihiko," Jett muttered, bringing his knees to his chest and encircling them with his arms. With his left hand, he wiped his face, though the tears wouldn't stop flowing. "I'm sorry…" he whimpered, burying his face in his knees. He cried silently for a few minutes, chest heaving as his eyes pumped out small droplets of water. When he could cry no more, he stood, wiping his face with his sleeves. With that, he left his former place of rest, making his way up the rows of shops that lined the marketplace. Jett's eyes retained a light pink hue, a vestige of his brief incident moments ago. Tourists perused the shops' wares, squabbling over what souvenirs to bring home. The trifling arguments elicited a dramatic eye roll from Jett. There were bigger things to worry about than what to buy little Suzie for her birthday.

A light aroma wafted through the air, redolent of Jett's seventh birthday. Cupcakes, admittedly more beautiful than Akihiko's disheveled creation, lined the cases of a bakery. An elderly woman was standing behind the counter, attempting to coerce tourists into buying "the best sweets in Pacifidlog". Clearly, the food was made with no love, or people would buy them of their own accord. Jett's terminus was the Pokémon Center a few feet away. Ordinary trainers would have entered and kicked back, perhaps ordered some food while they waited for their Pokémon to recover, but not Jett. His Pokémon had been healed before his trip to Pacifidlog, and he hadn't participated in a battle since then. Rather than go in and be somewhere he didn't need to, he took a seat on the edge of the dock, across from the Center. The waves lightly lapped the toe of his shoes. Without thought of anything else, Jett stared out towards the horizon, eyes locked on the point where the water blended into the sky.

Years
  • "Argh, your getting too big for this Jakey" The young teen growled through clenched teeth as she held the Pokemon in place over her lap as the grand Flygon flew through the air with great difficulty. #2I'm either gonna have to get you inside that Pokeball or I'm gonna have to trade in this Flygon for a better model." The joke was rewarded with a shaky turn to the right from the offended Dragon. She only laughed whilst holding on for dear life. "You know I'm kidding you both, but seriously on the way back were catching a boat, you're a little too big to be sitting across my lap on Fafnir now, Jake." It was true; the sight was quite a humorous one. A large Flygon flying through the air with a young ranger and a large Arcanine perched upon its back, it had been quite cute when the Arcanine was just a pup but now it was just getting ridiculous, the Flygon could barely hold itself up.
    They had been called to Pacifidlog on a mission where a few of the villagers had reported strange behaviour from the sea Pokemon, apparently they had been making they're way further into the village and Sharpedo were getting dangerously close to villagers. Aisha suspected that there was either a bigger Pokemon scaring them into retreating further away from its hiding place or there was something bothering them such as an unfamiliar current. She was aware of the fact that a holy place was found near by and the legendary Pokemon Raquayza was said to have made its home there so it could be that something out of her hands was happening, but she couldn't tell for sure before she saw. She had been told to pack her swim gear anyway so she reckoned that taking a dip was probably the first thing than needed to be done.

As they flew she looked down below past the light wave of clouds and noticed that the sun had gone down a conciderable amount since they left on the mission, from the reflection of the sea she could see hints of orange mixed with blue and the day was slowly turning into night for her. Another thing she noticed was the beauty of it all, she always admired the sea for its unnatural beauty and mystery, it was one of the most exciting places for a Pokemon Ranger to visit, she had seen many wonders underneath the waves and she even swore that she had seen a giant sea Pokemon before that wasn't registered on her Pokedex. That sighting had given her goose pimples, the thought that it could have easily been a legendary Pokemon was an exciting one and she was even lucky to not have become dinner for the great Pokemon. She sighed in content and averted her gaze from the water to directly in front of her. On a whole she was completely happy with her life. Many people set out on Pokemon adventures to become masters at training Pokemon, to her it just seemed a little boring. Sure you got to see the world and battle for badges, but they didn't get to see quite as much as her. Battling constantly every day for the protection of Pokemon, being called to unknown areas to deal with troubles and even the odd mission to a mythical site where legendary Pokemon had been spotted. Now THAT was the life!

She sighed and patted Jake on the head. "Look Jakey, were nearly there." She said pointing to a small ocean built village. It was an odd little town that was built on wooden planks, it was not a very popular site but she knew a mission was waiting for her so she couldn't just ignore it. The most exhilarating sight was the large peek of the sky tower where the legendary Pokemon Raquayza was said to live. She bounced lightly on the back of Fafnir and squealed. "Hah hah! We have to take at least one look in there, okay guys? It's been my dream to see a legendary Pokemon up close and I'm not passing up the chance to see a place where one is said to exist! Not that anyone has probably seen it but it's worth a shot, right?" She stopped her bouncing and tapped the Flygon lightly. "Okay, Fafnir, take us down." Nodding, the dragon began to descend; thankful that they had reached they're destination. Before long they were sat on the rocky wooden planks and Fafnir was relieved of the heavy weight of Jake and Aisha. She turned to him and gave him a rub on the head, which he leaned into. "Thanks again, Fafnir. You can rest now." She raised the Pokeball from her belt and held it out to the Dragon who immediately glowed red and retreated into the comfort of its pokeball. The planks gave a squeak as some of the weight was taken from it and Aisha and Jake both stumbled a little. Jake gave a sudden yelp and pulled close to his master. "Don't worry Jakey; I won't let you fall in, okay." She took a look around and huffed. "Well then, guess we better get to work, even if it is getting dark."

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • "Cherub!"

What?

"Quick, come over here! Look what I found!"

What? Another Doduo to get us lost?

"No! Hurry up and get over here before you miss it!"

Fine. But if it's anything stupid, I swear to god I won't ask another Pokemon for directions for the rest of the day.

"So you've resorted to threatening me now, huh Cherub?" A tiny smirk played across the girl's pale face, careful to keep her voice quiet, as she stared, seemingly mesmerized with the sight taking place before her. Her delicate hands were pressed eagerly against the soft Forest earth beneath her, and the fuschia streaks framing her face now hung directly in front of her circular face, gently flowing against her eyes, causing her to focus uncontrollably first from them, and then to what she was originally looking at. Annoyed, she swiped at them, trying with no avail to brush them out of her face.

"Cherub!" She pleaded, her voice growing a little louder with plea as she urged the Umbreon over.

Fine, fine. I'm coming. The Pokemon grouched, finally giving in as she appeared suddenly beside Erin, her lips stained with the tell-tale red e of a Cheri berry. Erin's eyes widened, which wouldn't imagine possible what with how abnormally wide they already were. Forgetting about the rare sight taking place right before her own eyes, she gasped, cmotivating an extreme eye roll from her Pokemon friend.

What are you looking so surprised at? I told you I was hungry. You couldn't expect me to wait until we finally found our way out of this pit of bugs. Cherub told her plainly, raising a back paw to scratch vigorously at her right ear. Blinking her crimson eyes, she smirked a bit, not an ounce of regret or guilt apparent about her being. Sighing, Erin shook her head, deciding for the moment not to argue back at her. It would be more effective if she didn't say a word, anyways. She knew Cherub hadn't been that hungry, since it had only been a couple of hours since they had last taken a lunch break and finished off the last of their food supply. By feasting on the berries that Erin saved specifically for using in battle since she simply couldn't afford any other type of medicine, Cherub was looking for more attention than she was already given, even if it was the negative kind. She was hoping that Erin would get upset and spark a debate with her, anything to release the boredom Erin knew she had been experiencing all day. Ordinarily, Erin would have gladly argued with the Pokemon to her heart's content, but what was happening right in front of them was so magnificent, so indescribable, she didn't want to miss it by running her mouth over a couple of berries.

A Caterpie stood motionless before them, not even seeming to recognize their presence as he stood on his suctioned yellow feet, nearly erect as a cascade of white silken substance erupted from his mouth. Erin's eyes shone, and without realizing it, brought her hand to her grinning lips, beginning to nibble excitedly on her nails. The Caterpie was evolving,and since Erin had never seen anything like this in the wild, the sight was a thrill to her. Cherub, realizing that Erin wasn't going to fight back with her, sighed, boredom instantly overtaking her once more as she turned away from the Caterpie, performing her infamous eye roll as she wandered away.

That's what you're getting so excited about? A Caterpie evolving? Big freaking whoop. It's just a disgusting bug covering itself with it's own spit. Now you should've been there when I evolved! That was something to drop to your knees over.
    But Erin wasn't even paying attention, eyes still shimmering as the Caterpie had finished it's evolution, and was hardening into a Metapod. A grin lit up her face, and she stood, brushing off the knees of her blue jeans as she began to applaud.

"That was amazing, Metapod!" She told it earnestly, meaning every word. The Metapod blushed, flattered, and hopped up against her leg.

"Meta--Meta Pod." He purred, eyes closing as he rubbed up against her leg.

Pathetic. Cherub mumbled, shaking her head as she came back over beside Erin.

How can you let that disgusting thing rub itself all over you?

"He's not disgusting." Erin said, scooping up the bug Pokemon as she held him outstretched in her arms, waving him dangerously close to Cherub.

"He's adorable! And he's only going to get prettier. One day he'll evolve into a Butterfree, and you won't think he's so disgusting anymore."

Cherub snorted, eyes halfway closing as she grabbed her tail with a front paw, beginning to groom it with her tongue as she purposely ignored the two.

"Meta?" The Metapod questioned, looking up at Erin.

"She's just jealous." Erin told him quietly, though loud enough for Cherub to hear.

"She knows you're going to be more beautiful than her one day, so she's making fun of you now."

Yeah right. Cherub laughed, unable to ignore Erin's teasing any longer.

Like a common bug could ever be any more beautiful than I.

"I wouldn't be surprised." Erin laughed, putting the Metapod down in front of Cherub, crossing her arms as he hopped happily up to her, rubbing himself against her sleek, ebony fur.

Ughhhh. She shuddered, her elegant back arching as the hair along her spine stood up on end. Get it away from me!

"Only after you ask him for directions to the next town." Erin responded, placing a hand upon her hip as she smirked down at her Umbreon, knowing that no matter how many times she used this method of getting her to communicate, it would never get old.

No. Cherub responded, turning her head away from the Metapod as she continued with her grooming.

Erin smiled, knowing that this was all part of her little game. Cherub would refuse, Erin would beg.

Then she would refuse again, and Erin would beg even more. And since Cherub loved to make her trainer beg, she would agree, concluding with a snide remark as she finally did her bidding. It went like this everytime.

"Please?" Erin asked her, fluttering her eyelids a bit as Cherub rolled her eyes back into her head.

"You know this is the third time today you've made me ask. And all these little pests have done for us is make us get even more lost. And you want to ask another one?"

"You know i'd be lost without you." Erin told her. "Without you, your highness Cherub, I would've been wandering the forests of Hoenn mindlessly for days, starving to death until inevitably I was forced into making a stew out of Caterpies."

"Meta?!" The Metapod shuddered, looking wide-eyed up at the girl.

"Just go along with it." She whispered, winking an eye down at him.

Oh fine. She grumbled, her paws folding across her chest as she knelt down to the Caterpie's level.

Where's the next town? She mumbled gruffly, not even bringing herself to look the Metapod in the eye when she asked him.

"Meta, Pod. Pod. Meta Meta--Pod." The Metapod explained to her, every so often jerking his body in a different direction.

Cherub nodded briefly, staring straight ahead as if committing all his words to memory.

Okay. Gotcha. She communicated to the Metapod, turning away as she began to walk straight ahead.

"Thank you, Metapod." Erin smiled down at him, patting him gently on the head and setting a Berry down before him.

Before he could respond, she darted off to catch up with Cherub, who had begun to lope rather fast straight forward. As she caught up to her, Cherub looked over and gave her a reassuring smile.

"Are we going to make it before sunset?" Erin asked, already beginning to feel fatigued with the effort of running. Though she had been traveling on foot for nearly two years now, her body still wasn't in very good shape. It was worse when she had to lift things.

Luckily for you, yes. Cherub responded, looking straight ahead.

Turns out we're not too far from a little town called Pacifidlog. Have you been there before?

Erin though hard for a moment, trying hard to remember. Gasping, her mouth flew open as she skidded to a stop in her tracks.

As she has been searching her memory, she had flashed briefly back upon a vision that had come to her some time ago. A splitting image of the magnificent Spear Pillar collaspsing, and along with it, a beautiful green elagonated dragon falling along with it.

"Rayquaza" She whispered for no reasom at all, tears flooding her eyes as she was instantly overcome with grief, though she wasn't entirely sure why. It wasn't like she had known the legendary personally, or had ever even seen him in her life.

"The Spear Pillar is close to Pacifidlog town." She told Cherub, shaking her head as the tears vanished, disappearing just as abruptly as they can come to her.

Really? You think we'll be able to go see it? Cherub asked, the tip of her tail wagging a bit in excitement as she closed her eyes, clearly envisioning it.

"I don't think there's much left to see." Erin told her sadly. "And besides that, we wouldn't even be able to reach it. You have to surf or fly to reach it, so i've been told."

Cherub's ears slumped to the sides of her head clearly in disappointment, as she kicked her paw in the dust before her.

If only Phoenix would evolve. Then we wouldn't be walking around everywhere. We could fly to our heart's content.

"And you don't think Phoenix would mind hauling our lazy butts around all day?" Erin asked absently, her mind completely drawn away from the conversation as the image of Rayquaza crashing into the ground replayed through her mind, again and again and again. Erin shook her head, sighing as she again began walking straight forward, following Cherub's lead. She had continued talking, but Erin was no longer paying attention, her mind now troubled as a frown tugged at the corners of her lips. She scratched at her head, deep into thought about Rayquaza, and the vision, and wondered if someone, anyone else had seen it. Cherub was still talking, babbling along to herself, while Erin had bigger things on her mind. Though she knew that it was physically impossible, as she had no way to reach the island the Spear Pillar sat upon, she knew she had to get to it, she had to see it for herself, and hope that it didn't really look like what it had in her vision.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Breck squinted into the evening sun as it dropped lower and lower towards the Ocean. Sandslash's worry was still bothering Breck a lot as well. He tapped his foot nervously on the wooden docks while scanning the horizon. His blank stare and deep thought were interrupted by a large thunk behind him and a consequential rocking of the floating wooden docks. Breck spun around to see a rather oddly dressed girl who looked roughly his age with a Flygon and Arcanine. She recalled the Flygon be still seemed to be looking off towards spear pillar. He looked around cautiously before tipping his glasses down and closing his eyes then inhaling deeply.

"Pokemon.... DNA Analyze!" He whispered to himself softly as he opened his eyes, revealing the beautiful Jade green shade and vertical pupils. Through his gaze he looked up and down the Arcanine, seeing what it had to offer.

"Hm... an orange aura...the same as Sandslash. Thats a pretty powerful Pokemon to just be with some tourist visiting. And she keeps looking at Spear Pillar. Maybe I should camp there tonight and keep a look out for someone who may come. If that girl knows something, I want to ask her a few questions..." Breck thought to himself analytically. He pulled his glasses back over his eyes and blinked, returning his eyes to their previous color.

He fished in his bag, pulling out a small red and white pokeball and tossed it in front of him, releasing Sandslash. The sound of the water lapping against the docks gave the little yellow pokemon a startle.

"Don't worry, Sandslash... Its just some water. I just wanted to take you out to tell you... we're going back to Spear Pillar. I want to take a look around one more time, are you up for it?"

"Slash!" it responded sternly, ready to investigate once more. Breck recalled it to the pokeball and fished out the dark blue Deep Sea Ball once again. Switching it with the pokeball he tossed the sea ball out over the ocean, releasing his large friend once more.

"Alright Mantine! We're headed back to Spear Pillar for one more look around, you up for it?" He yelled to the excited Mantine as it playfully swam in quick circles, splashing water all over the docks.

"Tine! Mantine!" It called from the water, flapping its large fins and pulling up beside the dock.

"Excellent. You have some fun swimming while I double check the supplies for tonight, okay?" He called to the large blue pokemon.

Mantine happily obliged, diving under the water for a little free time. Breck crouched down, looking into his bag and checking supplies, but more importantly waiting for the orange haired girl to make a move. He wanted to be absolutely sure she was going Spear Pillar. After firmly convincing himself that he would at least learn something more upon going to the pillar's ruins, he stood up once more, pressing his fingers to his lips and letting loose and ear piercing whistle that would crack glass.

Once more, silence followed for a brief moment then suddenly Mantine erupted from the water, gliding through the sky and coming to a soft rest in the water in front of Breck. It motioned a flipper, instructing his master to hop on board.

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

Years
  • "Jett, do you think we'll ever get to go to Pacifidlog one day?"

"Do I think?" The bigger of the two boys turned to his friend, his greyish-black eyes meeting the other's mint green hues. "I know we will, Aki. We'll go there one day, I promise." His face lit up with a smile. They never would have guessed that those beautiful greyish-black hues would one day become devoid of all emotion. They never would have guessed that Jett would be unable to keep his promise. At that, Akihiko gave Jett's hand a light squeeze, grinning back. Neither boy had reached their teenage years yet, both still at the fresh age of twelve. If only things could have stayed that way...

"Thanks for always being there, Aki. You're my best friend..."

Tweeeet.

A single, shrill whistle pierced the air. Even after it had stopped, the reverberations still invaded Jett's ears. His heart thudded against his heaving chest. To his surprise, Dusclops had released itself from its enclosure, and had snuggled up against him while he slept. It seemed that while this Pokémon was around, he always had dreams of his former best friend. Always. That wasn't the issue right now, though. The current problem was discovering the source of the whistle. It didn't take long. Pacifidlog was drastically undersized when compared to some of the larger towns in Hoenn. A boy stood, attentive to his Mantine, who was creating an ungodly amount of waves. Without thought, Jett reached into his jacket pocket, pulling out his final apple. In one swift motion, the fruit was sent careening towards the offender, hitting him square in the head.

"Would you quiet down?!" Jett snarled. Dusclops hovered vigilantly by his side, obviously distraught by the drastic action his master had just taken.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Breck calmly began to step onto Mantine's back who was waiting idly for him to board when he was pelted in the head with a foreign object. He halted his step and turned around to see a boy standing behind him with a Dusclops at his side.

"Would you quiet down?!" the boy snarled from across the docks.

Breck looked at the boy through narrow eyes, rubbing the spot on his head where the apple had connected. He looked down at the ground and picked up the apple.

"you've got some nerd, kid." He said as he tossed the apple into the air repeatedly in a taunting fashion. "Picking fights with someone you don't even know, whats your name, punk?"

"Jett Donnovan." He responded sternly through gritted teeth as he eyed the apple as it bounced up and down in Breck's hand.

"Jett Donnovan? Name rings a bell.... Wait! The younger brother who killed Heather Donnovan?! That girl.... was an amazing pokemon trainer... She just won battle after battle, I did at least 6 stories on her... You've got some nerve showing your face with a pokemon next to you after killing a fantastic trainer like that with her whole career ahead of her. You better have the skill to back up what you stole from that girl." Breck responded, sneering.

He narrowed his gaze, shifting his glance to the Dusclops who was now standing between Breck and Jett.

"That your little runt?" He scoffed as he set his sights on the ghost type. He tipped his glasses down, shutting his eyes and opening them slowly, revealing his green eyes again.

"DNA...Analyze."

"Hmpf... a Dusclops, rather small for its normal size... its only a yellow aura. Not worth my time. Throw another apple at me, punk. Watch what happens." He said with a cold tone as he turned around, returning his eyes to their original coloration.

He walked over to his Mantine who had been watching the scenario play out carefully. Albrecht tossed the apple high into the air above their heads.

"Mantine. Focused Hydro Pump."

The blue pokemon pursed its lips and concentrated hard on the rising red apple, shooting a solid stream of water through the air, connecting with the apple and blowing it into pieces which rained down on the docks and into the water around them. He looked down at the Mantine again and pressed his hand to his lips again, letting out another ear piercing whistle except staggered into 3 separate whistles, giving a different signal. He ran to the edge of the dock, jumping out over the water. Mantine quickly disappeared under the water and resurfaced underneath Albrecht's feet before he hit the water's surface. The two of them immediately jetted off through the water, splashing the docks and heading off towards Spear Pillar. The now flustered Breck was determined to find some answers to soothe his frustration upon meeting the kid who killed his battling idol.

"If I see that kid again..."

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2008
    'Your Pokemon will be ready by tomorrow morning'. Alexian smiled and nodded up at Nurse Joy, and went and sat back in the seat across from the desk. The lobby was becoming empty as time went on, and Alexian found himself pretty much alone, apart from one girl – Who had all her Pokemon around her. Alexian couldn't help but look up at the girl – after staring for a minute or two, he had to quickly avert his eyes again, as the Haunter she had with her looked up at him in a weird way. Looking back down at his shoes he'd wonder where he'd being staying tonight.

His ear twitched as he heard some squabbling from outside the Poke'center – It sounded like there was quite alot of commotion, and he swore he could hear a Mantine. Alexian didn't want any trouble and therefore didn't get up and look; but still curious he glanced at the glass doors; it was getting dark, and the moon was already out. 'Maybe I should call it a day – I wonder if this centre has any rooms to rent'. Alexian rose from his chair timidly, and put the end of his sleeve in between his teeth and begun to nibble at it. Before he could move over to the desk he paused, Alexian's eyes flooded with a bright pink, and his body became immobile. He felt paralyzed, but still able to look and listen. He felt like his eyes were wondering around the room, and his ears were rocketing around the world. He felt in so much pain as his body felt like it was being binded by an Onyx. Breathing deeper he tried to calm down and ask for help – but his mouth wouldn't open either. He felt like this was it – This was what dying felt like – This is the end for him – When suddenly his head filled with shouting and talking and muttering. He yelped as his head begun to explode with so many different thoughts. After atleast 5 seconds of endless noise, it focused in on one voice.

"I....ky I'm not a clo.... Even b.... here, out of all ........d trying to make my ....r than be.. back there ...having mom ....gle to mak....r way."

Finally - the pink rushing away from his vision, he could move again. 'What the **** was that?' - Alexian worryingly looked around him, it must of been that girl who spoke to him. But how? He didnt even see her move her lips...'Stop being a coward all your life, and just ask her! Ask her if she spoke!'.

"Um – Ex-excuse me" he would say directing his speech towards the other girl in the Poke'center.

"Did you say something to me?" he would finally mumble out with his sleeve still in his mouth; fidgeting as he awaited the girls answer.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Aisha stared onwards at two guy's having an argument at the edge of the docks. She raised an eyebrow and watched as the boy with the Dusclops threw an apple at the other boy telling him to keep it down. She tilted her head and watched with fascination as the other boy seemed to analyze the Dusclops and come to some sort of conclusion in his head. She couldn't help but wonder if he had some sort of power, it certainly seemed like it because after he had 'analyzed' the pokemon he seemed to snort to himself as if the ghost pokemon was nothing big. She grew curious to the fact that this boy could well be up to something, perhaps he was a member of team rocket or something that was making the waters seem in such disarray. She growled inwardly and clenched her fists at her side. 'If he is, I'll make sure he pays for it'. She was pulled from her thoughts by a wet lick to the palm by Jake. She shook her head and looked down at the obviously board canine. She grinned and ran a hand through his fur. "Okay okay, come on, lets go and find out whats causing all the ruckus, eh?" With that, the pair set off towards the pokecentre so that they could get dressed.

As they entered, Aisha took a look around. It was quite a quaint little center, nothing like the ones she was use to. Shrugging she walked towards the nurse joy stood behind the counter and gave a small grin. "Hallo there. Umm, I heard you needed a Pokemon ranger to figure out what was going on around the waters?
    "Oh yes!" She squealed making her way around the counter. She held out her hand and Aisha shook it eagerly. "We have been waiting for you and you couldn't have come at a better time. Things seem to be getting much worse around here lately and were not sure whats causing it."
    "I see. Well me and my companion are going to go and take a dip and see if we can spot anything unusual under the sea, would it be okay if we get changed here?" She asked politely.
    Th nurse bowed her back and straightened again, "of course! follow me."
    She lead her behind the counter and into a small room around back, she assumed that this would be the nurses sleeping quarters. "You can change here."
    It was Aisha's turn to bow and in turn so did Jake. "Thank you."
    With that the Nurse left the room and left the two to themselves.
    Aisha sighed and threw her back pack onto the bed and unzipped it. She pulled out a diver suit and two pairs of goggles. She was told that the village would prove them with oxygen so she didn't need to worry about that at the moment. She turned to Jake and knelt down beside him, she ran a hand through his silky mane before strapping a pair of the goggles around his head. "There you go, we'll get you an oxygen tank soon, okay buddy?"
    With that she took to getting changed herself. She threw her goggles onto the bed along with the bandanna she worse and then proceeded to remove her clothing before pulling on the diving suit. She removed the flippers that had been tied onto the side of her bag and then rammed her clothing into her backpack before turning to the Arcanine and waving towards the door. "Lets go then."
    As they exited they were greeted by the nurse again who was holding two oxygen tanks, clearly they were a little too heavy for her. "Here you go." She said, holding over the objects.
    Aisha accepted with a nod and her thanks and proceeded to strap the tank to Jakes back before she asked for assistance from the nurse to help her with her own. When they were all set they headed out the doors and towards the docks to be begin they're research.

Sitting on the edge of the dock, she slipped on her flippers and lowered herself into the water where as Jake had a completely different approach and cannon balled in. Aisha just stared at him amused when he tried to get his yellow mane out of his eyes, in the end Aisha had to flip his bangs out of his eyes for him to see. With that done she dove straight under the water with the canine in toe. She took a Pokeball from her belt and released the Golduck, she knew he would appreciate getting out of his Pokeball to swim a little. Here was a white flash and the Golduck emerged with a stretch and a yawn, he kicked his legs to get a feel for the water before shooting off ahead of Aisha and Jake. She smiled at the normally lazy Pokemons enthusiasm before she followed behind him. The sea was a tranquil place and held all sorts of mysteries. She loved exploring the depths and was quite exited to find out what was causing the upset in the Pokemon. She dove deeper and deeper until she was looking at the sea bed. Here she saw multiple Clampearl hidden in they're shells, too afraid to come out of hiding. She frowned and made a mental note of the weird activity before moving on.

A herd of Magikarp whizzed on by in the direction of the village followed closely by another herd of Sharpedo and Carvanah, but the Sharpedo weren't after the Magikarp, no they were running from something with them. She wasn't really sure what was going on, she knew the current was fine so it wasn't that. 'This is weird, the Pokemon are acting weird but there is no scientific explanation for it.' She was torn from her thoughts by Kenai tugging at her arm. She turned and the Golduck looked a little worried about something. Nodding her head she urged the Golduck to show her what was so nerve-racking to him. The arcanine followed closely behind as he swam off and up in the direction of the sky pillar. She dodged another herd of Pokemon on the way and nearly lost her goggles when a Gorbyss nearly knocked her out. She frowned and followed closer behind the Golduck to the best of her swimming abilities.

What she saw was amazing. The sky pillar was completely dead, there was no Pokemon gathered around it or anything, in fact the Pokemon had created a rather weird circle around it, as if they were staying away from something, she felt like a dear in the headlights, it was just her and her two Pokemon surrounded by herds of sea dwellers. She collected her thoughts and swam closer to the sky pillar to inspect it. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary with it, and there certainly wasn't a bigger Pokemon that was scaring them away. She frowned and pointed upwards so her Pokemon knew to follow, when she surfaced she lowered her goggles and removed the piece from her mouth. She took a gasp of fresh air and tuned to the Pokemon. "Okay, from what I can obviously tell, is that the Sky Pillar has something to do with the Pokemon's actions, its nothing to do with the sea, so were gonna have to go take a look inside. First I need to get changed, I'm no walking around in there wearing this, so lets get a move on."

With that, she darted back to the small sea bund village to collect her belongings, she bid a farewell to the nurse and assured her that she would return when she got to the bottom of this mystery before calling of Fafnir and flying off towards the Pillar. She landed at the entrance and gave the outside a once over. "Hmm, it doesn't look unsteady or anything, which means there must be something inside, right?"
    Jake whined and started to pull back from the pillar. Aisha tilted her head in confusion and closed the distance once again. "Whats wrong boy? Something startle you?" She asked, running her fingers through the canines fur again. "Come on, we have to find out what's up."
    But the Arcanine simply refused to move from his spot.

Last edited:

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
  • A whole dramatic scene played out right outside the window, although it wasn't worth a second glance. It was just two rash idiots trying to dominate each other and mark their territory. A sudden, unwanted image rose in her mind as she remembered how many canine species marked their territory with the scent from their urine. Shuddering at the gruesome reflection, she checked to see that her Pokémon weren't brewing trouble yet.

Dusk was seeking out his next victim, Cara knew, since he had a strange, focussed yet gleeful look about his face. She caught his eye and raised an eyebrow and shrugged slightly, the simple gesture telling him to go ahead. His eyes became fixed upon an odd-looking guy who had been silently staring at a poster. She turned away nonchalantly, pretending not to know that her Pokémon was planning to wreak havoc with the unfortunate trainer sometime that day. Quickly, her mind held onto something else to ponder excessively. One hilarious incident strayed into her mind, and she fought not to smile at the recollection.

A girl had become excessively annoying, seeming to have formed a dislike for Cara when she told her that she wouldn't just need a breast implant to impress the guys, but a brain implant as well. Of course, after that, she had taken to creating huge scenes, loudly laughing at her fashion sense and the fact that she and all her friends were total wannabes. Of course, all this could have been easily ignored if she hadn't started on her mother. She skipped school for the rest of the day and furiously told Dusk about her. That night, he stole into her room and acted as he pleased, obviously enjoying himself and in his element. The next day, she woke up with rainbow, permanent marker scribbles across her face, horribly short hair and totally ruined clothes. Her parents forced her to attend school in the sweater her grandmother knit her and a dress which her aunt picked out.

So absorbed in her thoughts was she, that she didn't notice the guy nervously walking towards her table.

'Um – Ex-excuse me' he stuttered, effectively breaking through her reverie. She glared at him icily, her non-verbal warning to just back away slowly apparently flying right over his head. 'Did you say something to me?' He asked, a hand covered sleeve muffling his question. Her eyebrows rose, and she looked at him like he was insane – which, she added to herself, he probably was.

'No, why should I?' She glared at him, her tone indicating it was not really a question but a warning. *This guy obviously belongs in an asylum. He's hearing disembodied voices, and I know that that isn't Dusk – it's not his style, and anyway, he hadn't even moved from where he was. Then again, maybe I should give the guy a break; the hard part being deciding which limb.* This, she thought in a flash, gazing past the person-in-question's shoulder as another incident occurred to her, this one involving a guy who told her she couldn't beat him, and even if she could, she wouldn't dare. The guy ended up with a broken nose and several cuts, scars and bruises. Luckily for her, his pride couldn't handle everybody else knowing that he got beaten up by a girl, so her mother wasn't sued or forced to pay for his medical treatment.

Dazz rolled his eyes as he noticed Cara's blank face, before noticing Dusk who had been trying to catch his eye for a while. The ghost stuck his tongue out and spun his eyes around whilst pointing at the stranger who had unwisely triggered a conversation with their human friend. Dazz nodded, barely moving his head a fraction of an inch, and smiled wolfishly, tilting his head to ask the question of "When?", and was answered with Dusk pretending to float, asleep, on a cloud. Tonight, then, there would be fun.

Trainer Kat

Years
  • "Jett Donnovan? Name rings a bell.... Wait! The younger brother who killed Heather Donnovan?! That girl.... was an amazing pokemon trainer... She just won battle after battle, I did at least 6 stories on her... You've got some nerve showing your face with a pokemon next to you after killing a fantastic trainer like that with her whole career ahead of her. You better have the skill to back up what you stole from that girl."

"Wh-what?" Jett's once complacent smile now changed to one of despair before fading away altogether. "I didn't kill her…" His voice had evolved into a whimper, syllables quivering as they emerged from his mouth. Everything that had befallen him that day had been an accident, yet everyone held Jett accountable. It hadn't been his fault that stupid Heather had to go and wedge her foot between the train tracks. He hadn't pushed her, hadn't summoned the train. Something about this boy's harsh nature evoked memories of his father. Part of him almost expected Breck to storm over and extract a whip. Before he could protest further, the boy tipped his glasses down and shut his eyes, after which he looked straight at Dusclops.

"DNA...Analyze." His tone sent shivers down Jett's spine, and not in the good way, either. "Hmpf... a Dusclops, rather small for its normal size... its only a yellow aura. Not worth my time. Throw another apple at me, punk. Watch what happens." Jett's face twisted into a snarl as the boy flung the apple towards the sky, much like he himself had done prior to this incident. With a single command, Mantine shot an acute stream of water into the sky, hitting the apple with ease. The blast sent water raining down upon the two bickering boys, coating Jett's hair with a fine layer of liquid. Breck jumped out towards the sea, kept afloat by Mantine. Dusclops gave Jett a look he had seen many times before.

"No, Dusclops, I'm not going to get sick…I'm just damp, no need to worry." It was the same look Akihiko used to give him, a look of intense worry. Jett couldn't help but offer up a sad smile to Dusclops, who, in turn, shut his sole eye in an expression of exuberance. The times Jett smiled were so few and far between, that Dusclops became elated whenever he saw the corners of his master's mouth turn upward. "C'mon, let's go inside. It'll be more quiet." Scooping the beckon Pokémon up into his waiflike arms, Jett wandered inside the Pokémon Center, where he took a seat as far away from the other trainers as possible. He refrained from releasing Dusclops, instead tightening his grip on his full body.

What the hell are my chances of meeting someone who knew my sister?! He thought, malice dripping from his brooding thoughts. His emotion quickly transformed into woe. Akihiko…if only you were still here… The thought loomed over him like the threat of rain. Tears spilled down his cheeks, landing softly upon Dusclops' head. The Pokémon released an infinitesimal sigh of despondency as he wrapped his arms around Jett. The two sat there, wallowing in their heartache.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2008
    Still standing and fidgeting – Alexian gnawed harder on his sleeve. After what seemed an eternity, the girl finally looked up at him. Within a split second, he felt as if his heart had stop beating, and a thousand of splintered glass pieces had shattered into his eyes. Her stare was so icy and demeaning. He immediately averted his eyes again, slightly glancing at the Haunter who kept staring at him – Creepy.

"No, why should I?" she replied.

Unable to look her in the eye, he stood there quietly. Her tone was obvious, she already disliked him, just like most people he came into contact with. But if she didn't say anything, then what was he hearing? Alexian gnawed more at his sleeve, this time fabric strands coming off into his mouth, which he swallowed – not wanting to spit them out infront of the girl. 'No way – She must have spoke – I can't be going crazy'.

"Um – A-are you sure?..." Alexian asked the girl – knowing he was now pushing his luck. But being worried and scared he was hearing voices, he had to confirm that the girl did indeed speak. If it was true, that he was hearing voices, people would think he was a total psycho.

"It's just, I kinda heard you going on about a job...And um, yeah, I didn't see your mouth moving – And um, why does your Haunter keep looking at me, I mean it's not a problem, but um, it keeps staring and um...yeah..." he stammered out with a slight loss of voice half way through.

Alexian's eyes widened, as he just realised he spurted out a load of crap that he shouldn't have said. He would close his eyes in frustration, 'Why couldn't I just be normal, and speak to people like a normal person – AND WHATS WITH THE HEARING VOICES'.

He'd open his eyes and look down at his trainers, now using one foot to twist on the other in small circles. His hands were now even sweatier, but not wanting the girl to think he was even weirder, he left them alone, and decided not to wipe them on the inside of his sleeve. 'Hopefully she doesn't ask for a handshake, but looking at her attitude, I probably won't even get another reply'.

The whole situation reminded him of asking the first girl he liked out on a date. She was a pretty popular girl in town, and used to take her Buneary for walks alot – She had a beautiful aura about her, as if every step she took left a pink footprint along with cherry blossoms falling by her sides. Of course, this is how Alexian saw it – Not how it really was. Alexian plucked up enough courage to ask her out one day, and she rejected him, and told him "I am beautiful, stunning and everything you'll never get. You are a freak, go chew on your sleeve some more". Ever since then – he still finds it hard to talk to people, girls in particular.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back