• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Hero's Path

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
The story sounds, well...great!
It's not a complete G/S/C remake, so I guess we'll be able to see nice events and features in this hack, right? Anyways, good luck!

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Αha this is cool. Im guessing since the first gym is in violet the first beta wont be a while or will you release a beta with no gym? Also since its my first post on this great hack thread good luck!

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2011
I Likez this... It seems original... I think! I cant really offer any kind of assistance just my support!!!

Veng3anc3

Woah..
Years
C3LEBI-愛 said:
The story sounds, well...great!
It's not a complete G/S/C remake, so I guess we'll be able to see nice events and features in this hack, right? Anyways, good luck!
Yeah, I've started making a few new tiles and stuff. I finally found out how to insert them lol. Theres gonne be a load of new events some tied in with old events, thanks I hope to finish.
darkcookie_93 said:
Αha this is cool. Im guessing since the first gym is in violet the first beta wont be a while or will you release a beta with no gym? Also since its my first post on this great hack thread good luck!
Today 06:15 PM
Yeah, I dunno were I'm gonna lead the first Beta up to. Once I get New Bark scripted I'm releasing a pre-beta, but when the Beta comes out expect alot more changes. Graphicly and game play-wise.
j0j3 said:
I Likez this... It seems original... I think! I cant really offer any kind of assistance just my support!!!
Support always goes great ;) I really need to make myself a user bar lol.
rj217 said:
what happens to the og pikachu
The what Pikachu? o_O

Tiny little updates.. I've put in the first girl script, came out a charm. Hopefully I'll get all of it scripted for the girl side for the pre-beta and not get lazy :P
I've been fiddling about with making new tiles and such, expect some G/S/C revamped tiles^^
Not too many though ;D
Still need to get a good Misty OW, but 'till then your the default FR girl. Hopefully I'll have one for Beta 1

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
pikachu wasnt all that of an og,,Charizard was lol but anyways he says PIkachu is off at a daycar or somethin like that

Veng3anc3

Woah..
Years
Just PM me them please.

Here's a few new tiles I've inserted, theres not gonna be huge tile changes. Just cool little stuff like this :3
apricottreevn3.png

Apricot tree re-vamp by me.
newtilesig0.png

Town sign and Trainer tips sign (only way I could describe it >_>) by Don Patch, The mail-box was originaly by Kyledove, but I changed the colors. So credits to Don Patch and Kyledove.

Veng3anc3

Woah..
Years
Thanks Meowth^^ :D

I'm going to my dads for, a couple of days today.. So I'm gonna get as much of the girls story scripted aswell, then fix up a couple of things and just relese a pre-beta with New Bark town empty.. with no scripts. Then that'll get you guessing :3

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2011
Nooooo!! I dont like guessing, well actually I like quizzes because I normally win but thats another matter!
Have you got a Supporter's banner.... I cant be bothered checking front page

Veng3anc3

Woah..
Years
Glad to know people are eager to support :)

HTML:
[url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=138068&page=1][img]http://i29.tinypic.com/258qr05.jpg[/img][/url]

A little bit of news. The Pre-Beta, isn't gonna be a pre-beta. It's very very short, so I've decided to just release it as a VERY small preveiw. Theres a few small bugs to fix.. then I'll post it, any other bugs that I don't fix. I do know about, so don't bother :P

Another announcement, Horus (cretor of Pokemon Waterfall) is now the co-owner of this hack. He will be looking after this thread, and adding to the hack while I'm gone. Wich brings me to my next point, I'm leaving for my dads in a few hours. I'll be back on Saturday. So yeah, new co-owner: Horus ;)

I'm back now.. been more mapping done and Horus is scripting as we speak :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Veng3anc3

Woah..
Years
That was kinda pointless.. ok, we'll just say the Pikachu contributed on making the egg. That make you happy? Damn.. stupid question -_-

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Well lol or what. Todays stupid question day. Anyway um good luck and I wanna ask is jasmine going to have steel type or since shes ever changing another type?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 13, 2008
Sorry about my previous question. This does actually sound very good, and the idea is actually quite clever. Will this Pichu act like Pikachu, i.e. doesn't like the pokeball, refuses to evolve, etc?

Veng3anc3

Woah..
Years
Gonna stick to Steel. I'm planning all of the Gym leaders to have the same poke's and such, We've decided Horus is hacking until the Pre-Beta. Wich is up to Cherrygrove, a few new events. I wont spoil much, but theres gonna be traveling, and we aint goin' north of Cherrygrove
'Nuff said :P

EDIT: bolmedias, nope.. just gonna be a bog-standard Pichu, unless you pick being a girl, then its a bog-standard Starmie

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
I can do some overworlds & Revamping Pokemon sprites, I'll post some of my work.
boygirlfd0.png

marioenzobt6.png

revamps2tb6.bmp

How do you like them? Can I sprite for you?

Last edited:
Back