• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon HG/SS - Official English Trailer HQ!

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
Years
  • It is perfect!I can not wait to get the hg!Which one will you get?Do you know where can i download images from these 2 new games?

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    I think I see two new footage there, a shot of violet city and also some stone bridges over some water. Does anyone know where this is?

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Im from Europe, and I thought we'd be getting this like Late Fall 2010, But Spring 2010 is amazing! im so happy :D

I think I see two new footage there, a shot of mahogany town and also some stone bridges over some water. Does anyone know where this is?

I think the Bridges over the water is the Part In Kanto Where In R/B/Y You Met Snorlax

Last edited:

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Dec 10, 2023
    nope thats violet city. and the bridges have me a bit puzzled as to where that is o.O

Maybe, or it could be the bridge on Route 32.
    I think you might actually be right. It looks similar.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Ah woops about the Violet city, stupid typos.

But yeah the bridges are actually new bridges that werent there before, right before sprout tower. There I redeemed myself :P

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Yeah, those bridges are before Sprout Tower.

But WOW MAN! Total Awesome-ness!!! Thanks so much for posting this!

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Blah, they really could've done a better job on the english logos. Oh well.
    I think they did a good job on it.

It's far better than if they just used the old standard white text w/black border.
    Like this
    Pokemon HG/SS - Official English Trailer HQ!

:/

Years
  • Amazing. Except for the narrator. Didn't like his voice.
    And I most definately LOVE the new Tyranitar Sprite.I prefer it over any of the other Tyranitar Sprites.
    But i'm not too fond of the English logos too. I like the Japanese logos way more.

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Yes its Route 32. Great to watch trailer in hq with few more new things.

Ai

; ♥ ~
    Years
  • Wow that was awesome. The logos look good, except for the fact that the 'original' Pokemon logo seems to plain in comparison. Meaning I do like the logos, but I hate how they always have to paste the pretty new logo under the 'Pokemon'. Just doesn't look right. And I agree about the narrator's voice. xD

Back