• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon HG/SS - Official English Trailer HQ!

LegendMaster97

Commander of SuperRares!!!!
Years
  • after i buy a used platinum,and sell my diamond, (and alot of my other games) gimmie soul silver. the game is butiful!!! and that is an understatement!! and jotoh is by far the best region. i will take down anyone who opposes with my lv 100 celibi over wifi!!! [when i get it] jotoh was the first region i played in and im exited beyond compare about HG/SS!!!! too many exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    Well, although I hate the fact it takes them a year to translate...
    James LaBrie's new album coming out, a new season for Scrubs and How I Met Your Mother and HGSS coming out in English make 2010 a wonderful year lol.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • The English preview to the game was incredible. They gave off great shots within the game, and the nice use of the three Legendary Beasts along with Lugia and Ho-Oh were nice touches indeed. Noting how the text shown was still in Japanese makes me consider that the American copies are still in process. This makes sense knowing the Japanese versions have yet to be released, however knowing the release is this coming Spring for many is music to my ears.

Spring isn't a large deal away, so I prefer to save up my money for the English copy rather than purchasing the Japanese versions. It'll be a lot easier on me as well, and I'll know I receive a game worthy of my expense. Again, it is great to hear it is coming this Spring and the video couldn't have been better. I compliment Game Freak on this one, as the games itself are turning out to be pretty solid.

SLEaman

I'm just here, aren't I?
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    The trailer looked awesome, however, it seems like everyone else likes the Logo as much as the new girl. I honestly thought they could've done better, I mean, Look at the Japanese Logo, it's not a design with a tacky unmatching giant "Pokemon" next to it.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • In all honesty, I think that bridge is from Kanto's Route 12. If you take a look at Route 12:

Spoiler:

Do you see the section where you fight the Snorlax? Looks a lot like that section of bridge. The only difference appears to be the tree. But I could be wrong. Only time will tell...

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    In all honesty, I think that bridge is from Kanto's Route 12. If you take a look at Route 12:

Spoiler:

Do you see the section where you fight the Snorlax? Looks a lot like that section of bridge. The only difference appears to be the tree. But I could be wrong. Only time will tell...

I think that Kyle said that its a new area up fro violet city that leads to sprout tower

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • In all honesty, I think that bridge is from Kanto's Route 12. If you take a look at Route 12:

I don't think it's Route 12. The bridges would should look more like boardwalks, and that isn't the case. They are kind of arch shaped in the trailer. It's probably just Route 32. *looks through ancient Gold and Silver guide book* I can't find any other route that it could be. Unless it is actually a new area in front of Sprout Tower, which would be very cool.

I also do not like the English logos. They're too dark, imo. As for the release date being spring 2010: wasn't that obvious?

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
  • Glad it's gonna be Spring '10. I'll be able to get these as graduation presents. ^__^

Ecruteak looks nice, as well as Goldenrod and the logos. The legendary beasts, Ho-Oh and Lugia were a nice touch for the intro.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    I don't think it's Route 12. The bridges would should look more like boardwalks, and that isn't the case. They are kind of arch shaped in the trailer. It's probably just Route 32. *looks through ancient Gold and Silver guide book* I can't find any other route that it could be. Unless it is actually a new area in front of Sprout Tower, which would be very cool.

I'm 100% sure its a new area in front of the Sprout Tower, just check the eukruteak art if you don't believe me.

Back