• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: His Madness (OOC Thread)

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
    Don't worry, any chance I get to use the internet I'll be right here...

Argh! The lack of information about this RPG is killing me! :O

Pwnedzors! :D That's the point, it's gonna be no fun for you guys knowing how the story is going to go D:
    My personal friend is going to join too, just a heads up. :D So that makes six people, a bit too big, but meh -___-
    So everybody else that joined should get the character SU up now. I'll VM you guys as a reminder tomorrow morning if you haven't. ;P

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Sorry it took me so long to get one up, I had one on the first day, but it took so long for me to make that I had expired the waiting time. Just to let you know, that is hella long. So this guy isn't as good. Sorry, but not really. Oh, and I just realized someone else here has a character with more then one personality. Sorry for stealing your thunder, I guess. XP

I hope he's okay.

Spoiler:

I know it doesn't have to be this long, but I wanted to make a good one. Hope you like it.

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
    Sorry it took me so long to get one up, I had one on the first day, but it took so long for me to make that I had expired the waiting time. Just to let you know, that is hella long. So this guy isn't as good. Sorry, but not really. Oh, and I just realized someone else here has a character with more then one personality. Sorry for stealing your thunder, I guess. XP

I hope he's okay.

Spoiler:

I know it doesn't have to be this long, but I wanted to make a good one. Hope you like it.

Yeeeah! :D We're all ready to start. :D
    I'm just going to update stuff, then I'm going to write the first post in the RP thread. ^^

SubTerraMetalFencer

Boke Gaeru!
    Years
    Your character's name: Jak Carson

Description: Jak is atleast 4 foot 7 and wears a T-shirt with a Rioluu on it. He wears a Blue cap with a Pokeball on it.

Personality: He can be very happy at times and will become angry when threatened.

Background/History: Jak was born in a small town in the forest. His mom and dad were killed in a car crash and he was sent to live with an Uncle.

Jak really wishes he had a Riolu so he wouldn't be lonely.

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
    Your character's name: Jak Carson

Description: Jak is atleast 4 foot 7 and wears a T-shirt with a Rioluu on it. He wears a Blue cap with a Pokeball on it.

Personality: He can be very happy at times and will become angry when threatened.

Background/History: Jak was born in a small town in the forest. His mom and dad were killed in a car crash and he was sent to live with an Uncle.

Jak really wishes he had a Riolu so he wouldn't be lonely.

You obviously didn't read the whole post, because SUs are closed, and that isn't that right SU to post as a new member.
    And that's REALLY short.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    I'm back to haunt you all! Sorry for being unable to post, but I'll be back up to speed ASAP!

The lack of information is torture... Torture I tell you! Meh, I'll have to subside my curiosity untill we begin...

Last edited:
    Back