• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Hope (PG 14)

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Yoshi ran on knowing he could trust lillith him and Snivs ran ahead then heard a sound. He heard a scream follow by a gunshot. Team rocket killed another person but who. He put his back to the wall and looked around the corner. He saw Nurse Joys body with a hole and blood coming out of her head. He turned away then he heard air as something came down and hit him on the head. He was bleeding on his head but still awake and felt the pain. He saw the grunt step out and said "Your time to die kid." Yoshi coughed up blood and said. "go ahead kill me." There was a loud gunshot as the grunt who was walking towards Lillith stopped and retreated. They completed their mission. To kill act least one of the members. They thought they killed Yoshi. Yoshis body starred at the night sky as blood poured out of his shoulder and the back of his head. HE starred at the sky and said "If this is a nightmare then please just end my life.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Lilith heard the gunshot and ran toward the sound followed quickly by Nixie. "YOSHI!" Lilith screamed rushing to him she bandaged his head and shoulder tears in her eyes "Stay with me. Please Stay with me." she whispered as Nixie went quickly to Snivs checking to see if he was Okay.

(OCC: how would Snivs react if Nixie was kidnapped when Lilith is?)

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    (OOC: he would go crazy and probably do anything to save her. any other questions?)

Snivs looked at Yoshi ignoring everything else he heard and fell to his knees looking at his friend.... not even. His brother bleed to death he came to when he saw Nixie. "I'm.... I'm..... I'm" a tear rolled down his face. "ok" he said weakly.

Yoshi starred up into the sky which was probably the last thing he would see. Until Lilith came and looked at him. (at least i got to see her face last) he thought. (oh crap she can hear my thoughts.) Yoshi thought again (what the heck stop talking Yoshi, you may be in lo.... that was to close) he thought to himself starring up into Liliths silver eyes. His vision became brighter and couldn't finish his sentence " I lo...." instead he fainted.

Lilliana

Years
    (Nope thats all)

Nixie grew really worried and she hugged Snivs tight "It's okay to cry i'm here for you" she whispered going to her knees in front of him as she hugged him tight.

"Yoshi!" Lilith cried out when he fainted. No please. don't leave me she thought crying as she tried to get him to wake up.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Yoshi didn't wake up. Snivs cried into Nixies shoulder. (why.....why did this have to happen to me?) he thought silently while he was weeping. He starred at Yoshi one more time before standing up and walking away. He was wild now. He grabbed Yoshis other pokemon and let them out. He didn't release them just in case Yoshi might live. But there was little chance of that happening. He and the other pokemon began walking away. They had no trainer as a family to go to. They walked away silently weeping.

Lilliana

Years
    Nixie watched him and began crying "Snivs please!" she sobbed begging him to come back while Lilith didn't give up trying to get Yoshi to wake up he was still breathing which meant he wasn't dead he was just unconscious.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    Natalie stood up and continued running in Lilith's direction, seeing her run toward another gunshot. The grunt was still there. "Hey! You're not dead!" he said. Natalie ignored his remark. I wish I had Dratini. "Aero, use scratch!" Aero ran to the Crawdaunt and used scratch on two of them. They pinched Aero with their huge claws. "Chaaaaar!" he cried in pain. Suddenly, he began to glow white. His body grew larger. His claws extended. Aero had evolved into Charmeleon. "Char!" Aero yelled angrily and kicked the two Crawdaunt off him. Natalie watched, surprised. "Aero, use Dragon Rage!" Aero's eyes began to glow and he send out large, electrical orbs, making a large explosion. The five Crawdaunts were knocked out. Natalie walked over to the grunt. She stood in front of him and gave him a blank look. The grunt rushed to Natalie, but Aero tackled him backward before he got closer. The grunt flew back and rolled into the spreading fire. "Come on, we have to find Yoshi and Lilith," Natalie said to Aero and they both ran as fast as they could. Natalie stopped running and saw Lilith watching Yoshi as he was dying. Natalie opened her mouth to speak, until another grunt came and held a gun up to Lilith's head. Natalie ran over and tackled the grunt off, his gun shooting a bullet up into the sky. 

Lilliana

Years
    Lilith shrieked when the gun went off her eyes wide causing Nixie to look up to see Natalie wrestling with a team Rocket Grunt. "DON"T HURT HER!" Nixie yelled as the grunt fired a bullet at Natalie Nixie jumped in the way getting shot instead.

NightOfRemorse

Years
    Natalie's eyes widened. She wanted to help Nixie, but the grunt would shoot everyone. Aero sprang up and bit the grunt's neck. The grunt yelled out in pain and threw the gun. It hit Natalie's side but she ignored it and picked up Nixie. She rushed over to Lilith. "We have to help Nixie!" she exclaimed, feeling guilty. 

Lilliana

Years
    Lilith's eyes widened as she took Nixie from Natalie thats when she finally started crying. "I can't lose Nixie...or Yoshi" she sobbed looking at Yoshi's still unconcious form.

The last thing Nixie did before she lost consciousness was cry out loudly in pain for Snivs.

NightOfRemorse

Years
    Natalie looked at Lilith with a serious expression. "Grab Yoshi's legs," she said as she grabbed Yoshi's arms. "Aero, pick up Nixie," Natalie told Aero. "Lilith, maybe we can carry him to Oldale Town. It's quieter, so the Pokemon Center will pay extra attention to Yoshi," Natalie said with a slight frown. Aero picked up Nixie and looked at Natalie. 

Lilliana

Years
    Lilith sighed "First we have to see if Snivs and the rest of Yoshi's Pokemon are coming with us. I know for a fact that if Snivs leaves Nixie won't try to get better and she will die." she said looking at Yoshi's Pokemon.

NightOfRemorse

Years
    Natalie paused. "...why's that?" she asked. What is love supposed to be? Dratini slithered over. "Dratini!" she said, happy to see Natalie. "Dratini!" Natalie replied. Dratini seemed tired, so Natalie called her into her Pokeball.

Lilliana

Years
    "Well I'm not really sure how it happened but Snivs and Nixie have been acting really lovey dovey. Snivs even killed someone who hurt Nixie earlier." Lilith said looking down at her partner Pokemon that was possibly dying.

NightOfRemorse

Years
    "Oh," Natalie said simply. She looked down at Yoshi's unconscious face. She settled him back on the ground. She walked toward a hill and look down, scanning the area around them. "Is there much time?" she asked. Aero walked over to Lilith and handed Nixie to her. "Char," he said.

Lilliana

Years
    "Yoshi's fine now he's just unconscious...it's Nixie I'm worried about. I'm also worried about what will affect Snivs if she dies before he comes to his senses and comes back" Lilith said trying not to cry since two people she cared about where hurt.

Lilliana

Years
    Lilith looked down at Nixie "Hand me some bandages, the bullet went right through her shoulder but she's bleeding out fast"

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Snivs and the other pokemon came back and sat down the other five returned. Snivs stood out and tried to heal Nixie as best as he could.When he was done. Yoshi made a slight jerk before opening his eyes. he looked around before asking Lillith and Natalie "Am i dead?" Snivs sat right next to Nixie not opening his eyes. Keeping them closed. Then he remembered he could get another grass pokemon to use synthesis on Nixie. He found a turtwig and begged him. The Turtwig came. Used synthesis healed the wound. Then left. Snivs stood silently by Nixies side. "i don't wanna lose you" Snivs began to cry.

Back