• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Hope (PG 14)

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Lilith sighed to herself She must not want to talk about it she thought as she heard "Thanks for asking, I'm Danni and you are?"

"My names Lilith and this is my partner Nixie" she said as Nixie jumped forward.

"Osh!" she said even though the humans couldn't understand her. Then out of the corner of her eyes Nixie saw a Pokemon that looked hurt stumbling away from them farther into the woods and ran after it.

"Nixie." Lilith said rushing after her Pokemon.

Glaceon13239

Rest in Peace
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Danni stood quickly chasing after the two. "Lilith wait" she called trying to catch up to the smaller girl. D**n she runs fast Danni thought having trouble keeping up.

Lilliana

Years
    (OCC: This is gonna show how desperate Team Rocket is to make the group smaller right here)

What is Nixie chasing? Lilith thought finally catching up with Nixie. Oh Crap was her last thought before something hit her in the back of her head and she fell limp.

Team Rocket Executive Ryan
    "Grab the girl and her Pokemon. In a bit we'll call her friends and give them some "good" news" he said chuckling evilly as the grunts did as they were told grabbing Nixie and Lilith who were now officially kidnapped. The bad thing being no one knew since by the time Danni caught up there was no trace of what happened.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Yoshi stood up and heard the sobbing. Then saw Lillith run towards the sound. He couldn't bare what would happen. He saw Snivs not waiting after Natalie sent out Dratini. "WAIT SNIVS DON'T GO!" Yoshi now knew that snivs wouldn't have gone if it was a trap. His partner, His..... (not sure what to say so i'm going to put) friend, and Nixie were in trouble. He couldn't stand it any longer. "we will continue this battle after we are sure that their ok." Yoshi said to Natalie running of. He heard a noise. He kept turning with umbreon back in his pokeball. Yoshi turned to the wrong place at the wrong time as he turned he was hit in the back into a tree. last thing he said were "damn that... pokemon got the jump on me" Yoshi said as the Team rocket executive Jacob walked forward with his newly evolved Primeape. "Told you i would get you back" Jacob then kicked Yoshi in the face with his boot. H then dragged Yoshi and tied him up to Lillith.

Snivs
    "Nixie!! Nixie where are you!!!?!?!" Yelled Snivs when he heard the thump and his brother get a good kick in the face. He turned and was grabbed by the primeape. "NO!! Yoshi Nixie Lillith where are you!!!!" He shouted as he was punched in the face and tied up to the out cold Lillith and Yoshi.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    Natalie watched Yoshi run. Yoshi's voice in her head scolded her about staying together. She called back Sneasel and Sunday. Natalie picked up Dratini and ran after Yoshi, Aero tagging by her. She stopped, but saw no one. "Yoshi?" she asked, and then turned to see a Rocket. She gasped and stepped back. "Looking for them?" the Rocket asked, pointing to Yoshi, Lilith, Snivs, and Nixie all tied up. Natalie turned and quickly moved her head, a Primeape almost punching her and knocking her out. "Dratini, thunder wave!" she called. "Tini!" Dratini said as she sent the weak shock, paralyzing the Primeape. "Why are you doing this?" Natalie emotionlessly asked the Rocket. But inside her, there was a pang of fear. 

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    "Can't you see? This world is useless. There is no need for it. You will lose. You and your friends won't be able to stop us." Jacob picked up a paralyz heal and using it on primeape. Primeape charge foward and punched the Dratini. Then got into a fist fight with Aero. Jacob sent out a wild pokemon pointing a gun at the pokemon who was forced to do this. The pokemon lunged forward and headbutted Natalie. It didn't use the move to hard. The pikachu attacked again this time with quick attack and used it on Aero.

Lilliana

Years
    Lilith groaned coming to after awhile. "Yoshi" she cried out seeing him tied up to her. Taking a look around her she saw they were in a dark part of the forest. The next thing she knew she was untied and yaned roughly away a gun held to her head she could see Snivs tied up as well and Nixie bleeding on the ground not moving. (Sorry if this is short i'm online on my phone)

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    (its all good)

Yoshi looked up with a bump on his head. "your awake" Yoshi said in pain. Yoshi looked at Nixie and Snivs. Nixie was bleeding. He tried to move to help her. Instead what he got was a missed bullet. He groaned in pain. He saw Snivs use his element. Snivs used grass mixer which cut the rope i half and it fell down. Snivs then jumped up and hugged Nixie. "You had me so worried." Snivs said in a concerned voice when he remembered the Primeape. "Bring it you ugly monkey!" The primeape known as Fury walked forward after throwing Aero into a cliff side. He then ran up and so did Snivs they were locked in hand to hand combat. This would take a while.

NightOfRemorse

Years
    Natalie purposely looked around in all directions while Jacob talked, just to annoy him. "Can't you see? This world is useless. There is no need for it. You will lose. You and your friends won't be able to stop us," Jacob said, while Natalie looked up at the sky. Her eyes suddenly flickered to him as he used a Paralyze Heal on Primeape. It lunged forward and punched Dratini. She let out a scream as she flew backwards into a tree. "Dratini!" Natalie called and ran over to pick her up.
    The Primape punched at Aero, who angrily blew scorching flames into its face, turning its face black. Another Pokemon seemingly out of nowhere headbutted Natalie. She fell back and saw Aero get tackled by a Pikachu. She tossed out two Pokeballs, releasing Sunday and Sneasel. "Sneasel, taunt Pikachu!" Natalie called. Sneasel used taunt, angering the Pikachu into attacking him. However, the Pikachu was too slow to land a hit on Sneasel. Sneasel stood in front of Primape, and then quickly jumped out of the way. The Pikachu ended up shocking Primape.

Lilliana

Years
    Lilith closed her eyes feeling nothing but fear "Y..yoshi" she whimpered as the grunt pressed the gun harder against her head. Nixie looked weakly at Snivs before she fell unconcious. (when i get home tonight chapter 4 is going up)

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Yoshi tapped a button. He didn't know which one he tapped but Umbreon popped out. Umbreon charged forward and tackled The grunt who flew backwards as the gun flew up umbreon jumped off of Yoshis head and grabbed the gun with his teeth. Exia popped out and charged forward. The grunt took the gun out of Umbreons mouth and aimed it at Umbreon. Exia ended up jumping in the way. "NO!!!!!!" Yoshi screamed as he heard the gun shot. Umbreon tackled the grunt back into the tree and bit his hands and neck which paralyzed the grunt. Yoshi knew Exia was dead, and there was nothing he could do. Snivs turned as the pikachu ran into primeape which helped distract Fury. Snivs turned and healed Nixie. He kissed her on the cheek. Then he picked her up. He starred at the now limp body of the once pokemon that was his friend. Exia was dead and he turned to not look and set Nixie down hoping she would wake up soon.

NightOfRemorse

Years
    Natalie got to her feet. "Sneasel, faint attack!" she commanded. Sneasel pointed behind Pikachu. Pikachu looked where Sneasel pointed and then Sneasel bashed the Pikachu, sending it flying into Jacob. "Dratini and Aero, dragon rage!" Natalie said. Dratini and Aero both shot out a large electrical ball at the Primape, knocking it out. "Sunday, use bite on the Pokémon that tackled me earlier," Natalie told her and picked something up from the ground. Sunday latched onto the Pokémon with her small fangs and flung it down off the cliff.
    A grunt stared at Sneasel. "You weren't weak after all!" he shouted in astonishment. "Yeah, maybe he just hates you," Natalie said in amusement.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    "Pikachu!!!!!" the Pikachu yelled as it fell grabbing onto a branch with its teeth. it tried getting up and running away. Jacob returned Fury and ran away. The pikachu waited for someone to come help him just dangling with its teeth clenched on to the branch. He hoped he wouldn't die. He was forced to do the evil things. He wouldn't have if someone could save him. Instead that person flung him off a cliff. Pikachu grabbed the branch with its hands and yelled up to the sneasel "PLEASE HELP! I WAS FORCED TO DO THOSE EVIL THINGS PLEASE DON'T LET ME DIE!" He said while sobbing.

NightOfRemorse

Years
    Sneasel narrowed his eyes slightly, but knew that he, too, was forced to do things like Pikachu, no matter how much he hated it. Sneasel grunted, jumped up, and smacked the Pikachu off the branch. "Noooo! Please!" the Pikachu cried as he landed on the cliff. He looked around. "You didn't throw me off?" he asked. "No," said Sneasel. Natalie came and looked at the Pikachu. "Snea!" cried Sneasel. "What?" asked Natalie as the Pikachu came to her and hugged her leg. "..." she didn't say anything at first. "Is this a trick?" she asked as she picked up the Pikachu and looked into his eyes.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    the pikachu shooked his head. "no it isn't mam" he said but all that Natalie heard was "Pika pika" He looked straight into her eyes. Snivs stood bye Nixies side and Umbreon went to go look for Natalie who he bumped into. Since Umbreon was like a dog type pokemon and could sense danger he could tell Natalie if this was a trick. He didn't look angry or in about to pounce action he just stood there waiting for Natalie to see him and follow him with he thought her supposedly new pikachu. "Umbreon" Umbreon said happily to have a new adventure friend not sensing any evil inside the pikachu

NightOfRemorse

Years
    Natalie stared at Pikachu and then looked down at Umbreon. "I trust you, Umbreon. Especially because you remind me of a wild Umbreon I used to feed on my way from school as a kid," Natalie told him. "Okay, you can join me." She tapped a pokéball against Pikachu and he was caught with no trouble. "Sneasel!" Sneasel said happily. He licked his paws. Aero ran over to Natalie, slightly bruised. "Charmeleon!" he shouted loudly, scaring everybody who heard it. "Ahhh! What do you want?!" Natalie asked, really startled. She looked at his bruises. "Oh, okay," she said, immediately understanding. She sprayed potions on him, healing his injuries.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Umbreon nodded his head towards the forest to tell her to follow him. While he was walking he started to growl. He turned and looked. He saw something from above swoop down and claw him. "UMBRE!!!" He shouted as he fell to the floor bleeding. His ears went down and the circles on his body stopped glowing as Umbreon cried out. It was night time so Aero and umbreon were in the front. Umbreon cried out in pain and a tear rolled down his face from the pain. "UMBRE!!!" He shouted again as this time the bird swooped down and picked him up. The noctowl flew towards a large oak tree.

NightOfRemorse

Years
    "Umbreon!" Natalie called as Umbreon was picked up by a Noctowl. "Go! Pikachu!" she shouted as she threw Pikachu's pokéball. "Pika!" Pikachu exclaimed happily. "Pikachu! Use thunderbolt!" Natalie told him. "Pikaa... chuuuuuuuu!" Pikachu exclaimed and shocked the Noctowl at full force.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    The Noctowl dived down into the water still gripping onto Umbreon. The pokemon were both under the water And they both didn't know how to swim. Noctowl crawled out of the water and flew away. But Umbreon was still under the water. He couldn't swim he just twitched as the blood poured out of his claw marks from the Noctowl. He fell down into the deep water looking at the top of the water. He wish he could move his body. He wished but it did not come true. Instead he floated to the bottom of the water.

Lilliana

Years
    Lilith had fallen to her knees during the exchange eyes shut tight as she held in sobbs she was still so scared she trembled trying to keep control of her emotions as Nixie looked up "Sn...sni..snivs" she whispered weakly.

Back