• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Hope (PG 14)

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
  • Lilith blushed a smile coming over her face "I don't think your just cute.." she started getting closer to him"I think your adorable" she finished before placing a light kiss to his lips. Nixie giggled as Snivs made that motion. "Your right about that. Jezebel sure is crazy" she said still giggling as she looked up at Lilith and Yoshi. "Snivs look" she giggled pointing at their trainers ready to bubblebeam them if they looked like they were going to go farther than kissing.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • Snivs laughed. "I hardly think that Yoshi can get that far with Lilith." Snivs said again laughing. Tauros wandered outside. He wanted to get some exercise before he got into another battle and wandered around the forest sometimes racing wild Pokemon. He got bored and started walking back when he heard things beginning to move in bushes. He went into a slow jog and fell to the floor after hearing a gun. He whimpered in pain. Yoshi blushed but jumped up quickly before running outside. He bent down near Tauros. "Oh god no......" Yoshi said silently and picked up the bull. He slowly made his way back to the cabin and heard gun shot's. His pokegear rang after he hit the floor with bullet's in his back.

Lilliana

Years
  • Lilith's eyes widened as she raced outside seeing Yoshi and Tauros on the ground. "Nixie you and Snivs take care of them" she said eyes narrowed as she shook with anger. She was done with team rocket trying to take Yoshi away from her and was going to make them pay even if it meant killing. She grabbed the gun she had from her bag and glared at the Team Rocket Grunts "NO ONE HURTS HIM!" she yelled angrily dodging as a shot was fired at her and she shot rapidly taking out all the rockets before a wave of pain went through her from her still sore burn and she collapsed eyes closed looking as if she had been hurt when in reality she had just fainted.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • Snivs was confused. He didn't know who to care for. In the end he decided that Lilith just fainted and tended to Yoshi's tauros's wounds. "You guys are going to be okay." Snivs kept repeating. He finally gave up after 2 hours. He looked into the bushes and saw one painted red with blood. "Poor man. But he was an idiot to try and take Yoshi from Lilith." Snivs slithered over to Nixie's side and let out a long sigh. "There nothing more i can do for them. Thank Arceus if they survive. but that's highly likely that they will survive. But Yoshi is injured pretty bad. Took me an hour to get all the bullet's out." Snivs told Nixie with a frown.

Lilliana

Years
  • Nixie sighed worriedly looking at Lilith who didn't look like she was going to wake up anytime soon. "They'll pull through. The last thing Yoshi would do now is leave Lilith" Nixie said frowning "Lilith is not going to be the same when she wakes up...she killed them in the heat of anger... when she wakes up she'll realize what she did and her reaction won't be pretty" she said sighing sadly leaning against Snivs tiredly.

Back