• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Hope (PG 14)

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Lilith blushed slightly a confused look in her eyes as she looked into the brown eyes of the boy holding her. "Wh...who are y..you?" she asked voice shaky and scared sounding. Nixie's eyes widened tears filling them "No...she...c..couldn't have...lost her...memory" Nixie choked out in a small voice. Duke watched worriedly Hopefully he knows how to fix this he thought watching Yoshi.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    "It's me Yoshi." Yoshi said to Lilith. "Your names Lilith. That Pokemon over there is named Nixie. She's your partner Pokemon." Yoshi didn't know what to do. Express my love for her. Yoshi could easily pull that off. He loved her enough to send her mind messages. He loved her enough to hug her and kiss her. He stood thinking of the last thing he said. He starred into her silver eyes. "And i'm your boyfriend." Yoshi said getting closer and laying a gentle kiss on her lips. Snivs watched silently and looked at Nixie confused. "Why is he kissing her? I don't think that would help her get her memory back." Snivs said confused to Duke and Nixie. The mudkip was confused to. "He has a girlfriend?" The mudkip was seen by Snivs and was asked to join the group. He thought about it before walking over. "Hi my names Muds." Muds said to the group. Snivs only gave a slight nod. "My names Snivs." Snivs said to the tiny Mudkip.

Lilliana

Years
    Lilith blushed her eyes widening as he kissed her. She tensed doing nothing for about a minute before her arms went around his neck and she kissed him back, pulling away after a few minutes and relaxing against his chest tears streaming down her face "Y..yoshi!" she cried clutching him. Nixie smiled answering Snivs question "Love can do the craziest things" she said before lightly kissing his cheek. "I'm Nixie by the way nice to meet you" she added turning to the Mudkip. She was glad Lilith seemed to be okay now but was curious as to what happened and why it happened.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Jezebel ran into the forest after hearing one of the children scream from within. She soon bumped into the chidlren, both clutching each other surrounded by their pokemon.

"What happened? i heard the scream and came running" she panted, out of breath from the lengthy run she had just done.

Lilliana

Years
    Nixie looked at the new girl that showed up. "Who do you think she is?" she asked Snivs as Lilith paid no mind to the woman still crying softly and clutching Yoshi.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Team Rocket Executive John
    All is going according to plan hopefully Jezebel won't blow her cover when I act he thought standing in the shadows with one other grunt. Both him and the grunt where holding sniper rifles. One aimed at Lilith and the other at Nixie. "Now" he said quietly pulling the trigger. Two gunshots rang out one after the other. He smirked as he saw Nixie collapse getting hit in the shoulder and Lilith fall limp against Yoshi the bullet having gone through her stomach.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Yoshi stared in horror. He didn't care who he shot. He picked up his pistol and aimed it where the shots came from. "SEE YOU IN H*LL!" He yelled aloud as the bullet raced from the gun and he heard a moan from the other side of the bushes and fired again. He picked up Lilith's limp body. He began healing her as best as he could. Snivs looked down at Nixie. He closed his eyes tight before beginning to help her. Muds was surprised by the sudden gun fire and looked at Nixie. "Oh no! I need to help!" He shouted aloud running towards Nixie and helping Snivs treat to her wounds. Yoshi tried as best as he could to heal Lilith and he wasn't going to stop till he got it right.

Lilliana

Years
    Lilith coughed looking weakly up at Yoshi as he worked to heal her. She was in so much pain her face white and she couldn't make a sound as she saw a faint light and her breathing slowed she managed to mouth 'I love you' to Yoshi as the light became brighter. Nixie whimpered in pain as she was healed by Snivs and Muds. She glanced over and saw her trainer most likely dying in Yoshi's arms. "No!" she yelled trying to move but collapsing against Snivs with a cry of pain.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Yoshi shook his head a couple times before holding her tight. There was nothing else he could do for her. She was most likely going to die in his arms. If there was one place he wanted her to die. It was in his arms. He looked down at her white face. He slowly put her down then went towards the bushes. He aimed a gun at a still breathing grunt. Stole his sniper and said "Lets see how you like it." He aimed at the grunts private, And fired. "I warned you you d**k." Yoshi said slowly walking back towards Lilith bending down. He slowly closed her eyes. "I love you to." Yoshi said to her trying to be strong but a single tear fell down his cheek. Snivs and Muds comforted her. They healed her up enough that she was able to move again. Snivs looked up to his trainer and looked away. "Your going to be okay Nixie. Lilith's going to be all right." He said which was half a lie and half not.

Lilliana

Years
    Lilith opened her eyes slowly and she looked up at him reaching up weakly and wiping the tear away as her breaths became slower and shallower. Stay strong...everything will be okay as long as you have hope she sent to him what might be her final message to him. Nixie was crying hard "n...n..no" she sobbed falling to her knees. The light got brighter and a voice rang out that only Lilith, Yoshi and the Pokemon could hear. A voice belonging to Lilith's deceased father "It's not your time yet Lilith, you still have a long life to live with the young man who stands by your side. And you Yoshi take good care of my little princess. Keep her safe the first sentence was directed at Lilith while the rest directed at Yoshi. The light faded and Lilith looked weakly up at Yoshi.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Yoshi was shocked by hearing Lilith's father's voice. He whispered silently to himself "I will....." He said speaking to her father. Umbreon looked down upon them and felt a slight twitch. Something wasn't right. Something was wrong and he could feel it. The body he saw earlier. The girl was in that mans room. He couldn't say it clearly since he wasn't permitted to but he said something that at least made sense loud enough so that only Lilith, Yoshi, Nixie, Snivs, and Muds could hear. "Beware for the people closest to you may not be who you think they are!" He said hissing at Jezebels direction. Snivs heard Umbreon's voice and kept his word. The ones closest to you. He thought for a moment. He looked at Jezebel. He never felt any good coming from this girl. Luke and his friend showed up. Luke reacted to Jezebel. "YOU!" He shouted using force palm and directed her into a tree.

Lilliana

Years
    Lilith looked in that direction before looking back up at Yoshi still feeling weak but for some reason now okay. "Y.. Yoshi" she whispered to him as she laid on the ground wanting nothing more than to be in his arms and never leave them again. Nixie looked over at Jezebel before looking back at Lilith still crying softly she whispered "I'm glad she's okay"

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    No one responded to her. Jezebel was starting to get extremely pissed with these children and thought that perhaps plan B would be a better idea. Suddenly gun shots came from within the bushes and she saw Executive John an a Rocket Grunt with guns in their hands. Two bullets whizzed out from their position, one hitting one of the pokemon, the other flying through the girls stomach.

"FOOOOOLLSSSSS" she screamed maniaclly at John and the grunt "THIS WAS MY MISSION, YOU HAVE KNOW RIGHT SHOWING UP HERE, WHO SENT YOU?" she finished.

But then someone ran out from the trees, "YOU" he shouted at her and directed a force palm in her direction which sent her hurtling into a tree. She slumped against the tree but jumped straight back up giggling maniacly.

"HAHAHAHA YOU FOOL!" she began screaming again "YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH DANGER YOUR ALL IN NOW!!".

Her cover was blown but she didnt care. She would take care of them all. She ripped off her clothes and a white dress slipped down her slender body. It had a red R on the left breast.

"Yes! I am an executive for Team Rocket" she said to them all "My original plan had been to befriend you and accompany on your journey eventually bringing you to the both, BUT, like the stubborn little peices of garbage you are you just wouldn't accept me. And so whatever happens now is COMPLETELY your OWN fault" she finished giggling maniaclly again.

She pulled out a radio from her waist "CAPTAIN UNVEIL THE SHIP!" she yelled into it.

"YES MA'AM" came the reply.

Suddenly a massive airship appeared in the air directly above them the gusts from the engines whipped the trees around in a frenzy.

"CAPTAIN SEND DOWN THE REST OF MY POKEMON!" she yelled into the radio again.

"ON THEIR WAY MA"AM" came the reply and a capsule containing two poke'balls burst out from the ship and flew into Jezebels hands.

"NOW YOU WILL BE SORRY YOU WERE"NT SO CO-OPERATIVE!" She yelled at the children "BRONZE! CHOMP! COME OUT AN PLAY!" she hissed and threw the poke'balls into the air, A Bronzong and Garchomp appeared from within them. "BRONZE, TAKE CARE OF THAT LUCARIO AND THE HUMAN OVER THERE, THEY HURT MUMMY".

"BRONZONGG!" replied Bronze and sent a massive Flash Cannon attack hurtling towards the pair.

"CHOMP, GRAB THE CHILDREN AND TAKE THEM UP TO THE SHIP!" she screamed.

"GARRCHOMPP!" came Chomps reply and he flew towards the children ready to grab them in his arms.

"Jezebel" came a weak call from the bushes where John and the grunt had once stood.

Jezebel walked over and found John laying on the ground, fatally wounded.

"Jezebel, please help me to the ship" he begged of her.

Jezebel giggled at him "You useless fool" she hissed "This was MY mission and you had NO right ruining it, i;ve now had to resort to plan B which I would have come to sooner or later because thos children are so ignorant but thats not the point" she spat "Have fun DYING you worthless peice of ****" she growled at him. Then she stopped on his nose, blood splattering all over his face. she giggle and walked back into the battle.

Lilliana

Years
    Lilith's eyes widened and despite the pain she sprung to her feet returning Nixie and grabbing Snivs Pokeball from Yoshi and returning him as well before grabbing Yoshi's hand and picking up Muds and running off at full speed. Lilith didn't look back just kept running dragging Yoshi behind her and after several minutes called out Blade. "Blade use Illusion" she whispered and smiled as the Espeon created a fool proof illusion of the group running the opposite way.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Yoshi got out of Lilith's grip. "I'll hold them off!" Yoshi yelled as he threw two Pokeballs in the air. Luke grabbed his friend and jumped over the flash cannon. He aimed skillfully at him with an aura sphere. He launched and it flew towards the bronzong. Magick popped out and let out a might roar. Tauros came out and scrapped his hooves on the ground. "Come on guys we can do this!" He yelled. "Magick use Dragon Pulse! Tauros use Take Down!" He shouted as a beam of energy shot out of Magicks mouth and Tauros charged forward. They were taking care of the Garchomp. The scientist quickly lifted up a Pokeball and out came Infernape. The Infernape let out a roar and charged forward using flame wheel.

Lilliana

Years
    Lilith shook her head grabbing Yoshi's hand "We're in this together. After all that's happened do not expect for me to leave your side" she said sternly looking into his brown eyes as the wind picked up slightly. "I didn't even talk to her and I knew something was wrong" she added quietly leaning against him the adrenaline rush she had gotten when Jezebel ordered the attack was gone and she was still very weak from almost dying.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    He nodded his head. "We can do this!" He shouted as his Pokemon stopped their attacks for a brief moment. They then charged up power and attacked again. Tauros charged forward and hit Chomp in the stomach. Magick used her attack and aimed at Chomp's head. She fired her attack when she thought she was perfectly aimed. It hit him in the face. Infernape missed his flame wheel attack then tried mach punch. It flew straight towards Bronze's face and knocked him back into a tree. "We out number you 10 to 1 Jezebel!" Yoshi yelled as his Pokemon tried to finish her's off.

Lilliana

Years
    Lilith nodded as Duke stood protectively in front of her and Yoshi growling "I say we all get out of here" she whispered weakly as her poketch beeped softly. She pulled it out of her pocket and read the message in her head knowing Yoshi could hear her. You kids have been through a lot. Keep heading south in the woods and you will reach a safe house where team rocket can not follow you. In the house you will find food and beds and will be able to get the rest you need to succeed in this quest and will also give you the chance to heal up physically, mentally, and emotionally as well. Good Luck U. n. Owen. "Yoshi I say we go...it's a place we'll be safe for awhile" she whispered tone begging him to consider it.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Yoshi hesitated for a second. "But our Pokemon will get hurt if we left them here alone." Yoshi said starting to argue with Lilith. Tauros shook his head before going back to attacking Chomp. Magick hesitated for a moment but then used her tail to pick up and launch Lilith and Yoshi through the air. "ACK!" Yoshi yelled as he flew through the air. He held onto Lilith. He made sure he would take the fall and flipped over. He fell to the ground hard injuring his back even more. He groaned for a few minutes. "You okay?" He asked Lilith still dizzy.

Lilliana

Years
    Lilith nodded shakily as she clutched onto Yoshi. "Are you okay?" she asked worriedly her voice still sounding so scared as tears built up in her eyes. "Please Yoshi...lets call our Pokemon back and go where we'll be safe...Please Please" she cried after helping him sit up. Duke growled running over to the two sending flamethrower at Chomp when he got to close sending Chomp flying backwards.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Yoshi's Pokemon followed close behind knocking back Jezebel's Pokemon. Luke grabbed his friend and his Pokemon and jumped into the tree's already knowing were they were heading. "I....I'm okay. Lets go." Yoshi said sitting up and returning Magick. He grabbed Duke and placed him on Tauros's back. He then picked up Lilith and placed her gently on Tauros's back. He heard Chomp and Bronze close behind. He hopped onto Tauros's back and shouted "Come on boy let's go!" Tauros ran at full speed towards the cabin. He heard Luke nearby. They all reached the cabin. Tauros went inside and fell asleep instantly needing the rest.

Back