• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Hope (PG 14)

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Lilith hugged Yoshi with no intent of letting him go. "T..thank you" she whispered softly. After all that happened, her losing her memory, then almost dying and Jezebel being part of Team Rocket Lilith just wanted to stay close to her boyfriend. "Is your back okay?" she asked worriedly looking up into his eyes as Nixie popped out of her Pokeball and smiled at the two Trainers. They look so cute together she sent to Snivs happily.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Not as cute as you! Snivs sent back to Nixie. Yoshi looked down into her eyes. "Its fine. If it wasn't I wouldn't have been able to carry you as far as Tauros's back." He said making a joke. He felt his back and felt a drop of blood. "Scratch that. My back is bleeding." He said as Snivs popped out of his Pokeball and examined Yoshi's back. He let Yoshi rest for a while before looking at Nixie. "His back doesn't look to good. It can be a serious injury on his part. It might even give him paralysis for all i know. For now he needs rest. I'll look into it more tomorrow." Snivs told Nixie.

Lilliana

Years
    Lilith grew more worried and scared at that as she made Yoshi lay down on his side to be careful of his back. She crawled into bed next to him and lay on her side as well facing him. "Ev..everything will be o..okay" she whispered putting a hand over his heart as she looked back into his eyes. Nixie blushed at Snivs comment to her before saying "I hope he'll be okay" she said glancing at the two Trainers.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Yoshi looked into her eyes before letting out a yawn and closing his eyes. He fell into a deep sleep. Snivs nodded. "I do to. He has been a great friend. He is like family to me and the rest of the Pokemon. I'm glad he chose me and not any other Pokemon. If he didn't, I wouldn't have met you." Snivs said starring into Nixie's eyes. "Well we should get some sleep." Snivs said wrapping himself up. He yawned a few times looking at Duke, then at .... "WAIT WHERES MUDS!" Snivs yelled before slithering outside looking for the Mudkip. He found the little mudkip sleeping on the window sill. He picked up muds and wrapped himself around the Pokemon warming him up. He shut the door with his snake like tail and fell asleep.

Lilliana

Years
    Lilith smiled and cuddled close to him as her eyes closed and she fell into a much needed sleep. Nixie nodded in agreement "I'm glad Lilith chose me and not another Pokemon." she said curling up with Snivs and falling asleep. Duke looked around the cabin and laid down at the foot of the bed Yoshi and Lilith were sleeping on falling into a light sleep as well.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    OOC: GAAAHHHHHHH I WROTE A BIG THING AND THEN IT DELETED IT BCOS I SUMFIN ABOUT LOGGING IN THEN I LOGGED IN AND IT SAID IT COULDNT BE SUBMITTED BCOS I HAD REFRESHED THE PAGE SINCE LOGGING IN OR SOMSHIT, IT DIDNT MAKE SENSE RELE. So here is what i wrote in dot points.

-Jezebel told garchomp to set the forest on fire and then they got in the ship and flew off. (So the forest is burning down right now)
    -Jezebel has a conversation on the computer with a grunt who tells her that Operation D was successfull.
    -Jezebel tells them to commence Operation P and after they have been completed they can begin on Operation G. They cant fail P because if they do then D is useless bcos D and P are the keys to Operation G and they can't fail G because D, P and G are the keys to the ultimate OPERATION A.
    -Meanwhile at TR HQ a scientist goes to the room that contains Operation D which is held in a cage that is impossible to escape from.
    -The occupent is angry and its red eyes flash and the spines on its back grow bigger and it shoots a dark purple beam that just evaporates when it touches the cage.
    -The scientist tells it to save its energy for its "best friend" who will be joining it soon enough.

Lilliana

Years
    Lilith woke up and looked sleepily around the room. She noticed Yoshi still sleeping peacefully and smiled at him as she got out of the bed making sure she didn't wake him. She herself was still half asleep and as she stretched she breathed in through her nose and froze smelling smoke. Lilith looked quickly around the room and found Nixie shaking her Pokemon awake "Come one we have to go outside." she whispered frantically. Nixie's eyes opened and she looked up at her trainer confused before she too smelled the smoke and the two ran outside. "Nixie use water gun to try to put out the flames" Lilith ordered seeing the trees surrounding the small cabin on fire. For the next few minutes Nixie's water gun got most of the fire out but not all before the she was to exhausted to move. "Just a little more..." Lilith started before she gasped as a branch that was still burning fell of a tree right above Nixie and acting on instinct Lilith ran and covered her Pokemon taking the branch right to her back letting out a scream as it hit her and she fell to the ground pushing Nixie out from under her before she fell.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Yoshi heard the scream and ran out but his Pokemon still asleep. He ran over to Lilith and picked up the burning branch with his bare hands leaving burn marks. He gasped at the pain but sent out Magick who kept using hydro pump making the fire go down. He grabbed Lilith. He brought her into the cabin went outside finally seeing Magick had finished and beat the fire. He returned her and picked up Nixie. He went back inside and tried to treat to Lilith's medical wounds forgetting about his own. He felt a small shock go through him as he stood motionless. He couldn't move. His back had paralyzed him. He let Nixie go and stood motionless. He was probably stuck like this for the rest of his life. Paralyzed thinking of nothing other than Lilith who he might see die in front of him.

Lilliana

Years
    Nixie looked worriedly first at Lilith and then at Yoshi. "Snivs we have to do something!" she exclaimed waking him with her yell her voice sounded scared which was exactly what she was. Lilith was pale faced looking in so much pain from the bad burn on her back. She had a whirl of disoriented thoughts swirling in her head and she was in to much pain to even attempt to sort them out. Duke woke up and saw Yoshi standing paralyzed and got an idea. This same thing had happened to Lilith's father in his past and Duke had managed to fix it. Looking at Yoshi Duke ran forward and used Iron Tail on his back successfully fixing his back injury before taking a place laying on the floor by where Lilith lay motionless apart from small pained breaths.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    "YOWCH!" Yoshi screamed in pain reaching for his back. "That hurt even more then when I was paralyzed!" He exclaimed. He didn't care. He saw Snivs wake up and take a couple more breaths before going to Lilith's side and started healing her. Yoshi went to her side and did the same. "Okay this might hurt just a tiny bit." Yoshi said getting a bucket of cold water and pouring it onto Lilith's back. "You good?" He said looking at Lilith as the burns on her back became raw which wasn't enough to hurt. He didn't bother to lift the shirt up entirely because he might have offended her privacy in some way.

Lilliana

Years
    Lilith winced letting out a loud whimper of pain when he poured the cold water on her back "It hurts" she cried tears streaming down her cheeks. Duke looked up at Yoshi "It may have hurt but it worked" he said which the Pokemon understood but he wasn't sure if Yoshi did. "It's my fault" Nixie whispered going to Snivs side. She blamed herself entirely for Lilith having been hurt like that. If she hadn't been careless her trainer wouldn't have gotten hurt.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Snivs shook his head. "It's not any of our faults. It's team rocket's for setting the forest on fire in the first place." He grinned wanting to kick Team Rocket butt again and again and again. He wanted this to end. He didn't care if time reversed. He wanted a normal Pokemon life like he always heard of. He wished he wasn't chosen by U.n. Owen sometimes but then he wouldn't have met the love of his life, Nixie. He dosen't know what to think but he wanted everything to be normal. Like Yoshi talks about and only tells him about it. He wished he knew what it was like.

Last edited:

Lilliana

Years
    Nixie nodded "Okay" she said cuddling close to her love. She hated Team Rocket for all the times they had hurt Lilith and Yoshi and vowed to make them pay for it. "love you" she whispered to Snivs kissing his cheek. Lilith looked up at Yoshi still cryingso hard she couldn't bring herself to speak. Yoshi...please just hold me...please she sent to him wanting nothing more than to be in his arms as she tried to stop crying.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Yoshi received her message reached down and picked her up. Snivs looked at Nixie for a few minutes before replying. "Love you to." He said cuddling closer to her. He had a lot of things on his mind he just wanted to forget. He still had one that wouldn't leave. I wonder what it's like to be a regular Pokemon. No Team Rocket. No killing. No losing someone your close to. He thought forgetting Nixie could hear his thoughts. He realized after that she could. His face turned bright red with embarrassment. "You heard that didn't you?" He said still blushing as harder then he's ever blushed before.

Lilliana

Years
    Nixie nodded "I've wondered the same thing" she said blushing just as hard as him before she blushed harder as she kissed him lightly. Lilith sniffed burying her face in Yoshi's neck as he held her. She noticed he hadn't said anything in awhile "Y... Yoshi...y..you o..okay?" she asked worried he was upset with her for not waking him up before she had gone outside.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Yoshi didn't reply going through all his memories of his past. He felt like someone was pushing him away from his family. Then he remembered their dead. His brother, his sister's, his mom, his dad, the person that trained him to be who he was. All dead. He was full of rage and fury. Not hearing a word Lilith said. He tried waking up from his nightmare but it wasn't one. It was a trip down memory lane. The last memory he saw before snapping to was when he first met Lilith, And how much she had changed ever since then. He felt a slight blush cross his face. He woke up from his trip and saw he was clutching Lilith. "I'm good." He said.

Lilliana

Years
    Lilith nodded a faint blush coming across her face as she looked up into his eyes He's so cute she thought forgetting her could hear her thoughts. She noticed he was clutching her which she found very comforting "Thanks for saving me" she whispered kissing his cheek as she smiled still looking deeply into his brown eyes as her bangs fell over her face. Nixie smiled blushing as she pulled back from kissing Snivs "You look cute when you blush" she said giggling happy that everyone was now okay.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    A girl about the age of 19 sat in the shadows as a man dressed from head to toe in black clothing approached, he was carrying a seemingly heavily fortified briefcase.

"What do you want?!" demanded the girl as the man approached. He stopped a few metres from where she sat and gave a small bow.

"Ms, our spies have confirmed that the cabin in the forest is still standing" he spoke nervously awaiting her reply

"Yes, well i thigured as much" she spoke with calm agitation "But like i have said before, those children are no longer of any concern to me" although she secretly deep down would have liked nothing more than to utterly and completely destroy them. She continued talking to the man "Now I hope for your sake thats not the only reason you are standing in front me at this time" she finished the sentence with a giggle.

"N...no Ms" stammered the man now fearing for his life "I have also come to bring you this" he said and lifted the briefcase onto the desk. He tapped at the keypad attached to the case and it opened with a click.

The room filled with a vibrant pink and blue light and the girl had to shield her eyes from the brightness. In the case sat a magnificent spherical object that sparkled and glistened of its own accord. The girl gingerley picked up the object and held it in her hands.

"Finally!" she exclaimed "Its as beutiful as i imagined it to be, much more so than the other one we have" she observed excitedly.

"It has taken us months to dig that up" stated the man

"Mmmmm yes, this one does seem to have taken alot longer to find than the other" replied the girl "But we have it none the less and now we can begin Operation P. Now Load the new cage onto the truck and head the task force to the summoning grounds in the mountains" she ordered excitedly

"As you wish Ms" replied the man and he packed the sparkling object away and left the room

The girl was left in the darkness again. Her plan was slowly coming to fruition, the plan that the boss knew nothing about, the plan that would see her rise to the top of TR, the plan that would bring the world to its knees.

She giggled maniaclly to herself and it echoed around the empty room

Lilliana

Years
    As this was all going on a man was sitting alone in his chambers. There are two left. The girl Lilith and the boy Yoshi. These two are the chosen ones. One can't succeed without the other, and in order for them to succeed they have to be a little closer emotionally than they are now. I think before their next test I'm going to send them a message the man known as U. n. Owen thought staring into the darkness as he sent the following message to Yoshi's Pokegear. You two have done well and have proven yourselves as the chosen ones to defeat team rocket. But I suggest that you Yoshi stop doing things that almost get you killed, same goes for you Lilith though that hasn't happened as much as for Yoshi. Neither of you can succeed without the other and you have to be as close emotionally as you can be in order to win. With those words I wish you all the luck in the world. U. n. Owen

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Yoshi blushed and looked at her when her bangs fell over her face. "You really think i'm cute?" He said laughing. He looked into her silver eyes. I think your cute to. he sent to her with a smile. Snivs started laughing. He then heard something outside. He thought it was laughter. But it was an evil one. He shook his head. Was he imagining things? He was confused and didn't want to think about it. He looked around. "I wonder why Jezebel is part of team rocket. She would have been a nice force to have if she wasn't crazy." Snivs said using his tail to do the crazy motion.

(posted right after Lilliana. and theres three left! your friend but she hasn't been on in a while remember?)

Back