• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Humour

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    This is an ongoing topic of what you think would be famous last words either from the series, mangas, games, or even from the top of your head. Feel free to add to the list as you see fit. No ridicule for disagreeable ones though, please...

1: (Staring at Ho-Oh.) Quit following me, you dumb bird!

2: Why is that 4-foot-tall, two-legged cat-like creature's eyes glowing like that?

3: Oh, an Onix? Nothing a good Thunderbolt won't stop!

4: Hey, Alakazam! I bent your spoons. Pretty funny, huh?

5: Charizard, dive into the water and bite that Goldeen!

6: No problem, according to the manual, Squirtle is strong against Moltres' Fire attacks!

7: I don't know what a Regi is, but it can't be too tough.

8: 200 Spearow, 100 Fearow, 50 Mankeys, 50 Primeapes? Got it! Nidoran, use Quick Attack!

9: Two on TWO?! No, Treeko takes on BOTH of YOUR Pokemon!

10: Why are there so many glowing eyes in this mine cavern?

Neo Pikachu

Forever Gold
    Years
  • I saw one of these for Fallout, and I laughed my head off at some of the responses. Here's a few I thought of at the moment. Most of these deal with the games though.

11. I can't carry any more? Well, I guess this Escape Rope can go. It's pretty cheap anyway.

12. I'll heal my Pokemon at the next Pokemon Center. No use going again and again when they're only a little beat up.

13. Ha! I'll just use Bide. Bide gets 'em all the time.

14. Wow! Imagine the experience my Level 17 Pidgey will get when he takes down that level 34 Onix!

15. Fire moves melt Rock, right? So Charmander should have no trouble against Brock!

16. Hmm, I just have to think... What would Ash do..?

17. Awesome! Cut HM can be used again and again! I'm going to teach all my Pokemon this move!

18. Rock Tunnel doesn't go on that much further, does it?

19. What, I just battled the rival not too long ago. He's not just going to pop out of nowhere again to battle me.

20. I'll save the game a little later...

Last edited:

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    21: Um, what's strong against Hyper Beam?

22: I have 99 Revives! I'm invincible!!

23: Oh, I've been in this cave before. There's nothing too powerful here...

24: Why is that Clefairy dancing like that?

25: Hey, Groudon! Your momma was a Muk!!

26: Don't worry. You can't lose on Level 70.

27: Um, what's Thunder Wave do again?

28: Ha! Bulbasaur resists Electric Attacks! What're you gonna do now, Pikachu?

29: A treasure box in the shape of a Poke-Ball? Must be something good inside!

30: A hole in the middle of a ground-level room? It HAS to be a Psychic Illusion!

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
    Years
  • NOTE: These are based on fan fics that I've read, either here or other places. I do NOT intend to insult the authors in any way, shape, or form.

31. [removed]

32. "Come on, Pidgey! We can beat Jake's Raichu!" - Randy Fergason [Trial of Juno: the Gray Battlegrounds]

33. "Um... I understand that Lyoko has the spirit of Rayquaza, but... does that make her weak against Ice-type attacks?" - Winona [Hoenn Mirror World II: The Lost Stones]

34. "Hey! I have an idea! I'll use Tails (Hedga's Vulpix) against that mermaid's (Cascadia) Gorebyss, and I won't use my powers to cheat!" - Hedga [Hoenn Mirror World II: the Lost Stones]

35. "Heh. You think an Articuno and a Moltres scare me, Frank?" - Jake Kossak [Trial of Juno]

36. "So what if they're (the two snake monsters. Forgot their names :\ ) ugly and mean looking? I bet they wouldn't hurt a fly, let alone our Pokemon." - Chris Trevor [Road to Palantria]

37. "Connie is a weakling. She doesn't stand a chance against me." Walrein [Hoenn Mirror World]

38. "Go, Spoink! Cream that Mightyena with your Psychic attack!" - Kevin Sun [An Adventure of a Lifetime]

39. "I see a dark aura around that Togetic, but it doesn't seem suspicious to me." - Butterfree [Orre Star Shuffle]

That's all from me.

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • I can't believe no one said this line yet...

31. "Hey (to the heroine of the gameboy games), you arne't wearing shorts!"

Charmander > Brock's Onix anyday, because you just need to be high level and ember away... FRLG made things even easier with metal claw.

Squirtle can always beat Moltres... Overheat comes in, and you mirror coat it (252 hp, 252 sp.def please). Not my fautl though if Moltres decides to Hidden Power instead, but then again the question is only talking about fire attacks.

If Pikachu in #28 is Satoshi's Pikachu, then Pikachu will be fine because the producer got selective resistances regarding electric attacks. Sometimes ground types are completely immune to electric attacks (eg: Giselle's Cubone), while poor Marowak got shocked the living daylights out of it... So really, not big deal if Bulbasaur is a grass type. Pikachu can insert those little gameshark codes and suddenly score a thunderbolt OHKO being super effective somehow.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • 32. Oh yea Lorelei's Lapras can really beat Kyogre, it's not like it knows Thunder or anything >.>
    33. There's an electric attack coming! Aren't you going to switch to a Ground type Pok?mon? Oh yeah, forgot about that

34. Explosion = Instant Win! Dude, he used Protect o.O
    Them three are from me said by my brother, apart from the first part of number 33 :P

Last edited:

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • 35. Aww man why is it so dark in this cave? oh well, maybe i can use my electrode. He usually glows really bright! *boom*
    36. He's not a coward, he's a Cow-derpie! HAHHAA!
    37. HEY! you beat me! I'm going to call my lawer!
    38. Misty: he's not mature, he's an Amiture
    39. Aww it's a togepi...let's fry'er up!

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    40: (The Anime) Don't worry! It's used all 4 attacks! We know everything it can do!

41: Don't worry! It can't beat all of my Pokemon!

42: Hey, Zapdos! Had any good worms lately?

43: What do you mean, 'Mudkip's unable to battle'?! He's still standing! Mudkip, attack again! ... Mudkip?

44: Shh. I'm gonna grab Pikachu's tail while it's swimming. It'll be funny.

45: Ok. Rhydon is charging? Taillow! Tackle Attack!

46: Ok. If I get a critical this round, and go first on the next one, then maybe...

47: Don't worry! He won't try Confusion again...

48: Using Hyper Beam? Venusaur! Use Solar Beam to cancel it out!

49: Don't worry about the mask. He's with Team Rocket, so he'll be easy!

50: A white Pikachu? Should be no different from fighting a regular one.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • He he. These are all so funny. I would think of more, but my brain's fried from doing 2 hours of music homework. But, many of these don't sound like last words. Maybe I should change it to "Pokemon funny comments" or something... since many of them don't sound like things people would say before they died XD

Mew564

Absol Rocks!!
    Years
  • Hahaha! Those are funny!

51. Whiscash is part ground and part water. Does that mean I can use Thunder?

52. Where is the exit to this cave?

53. Yeah! My pokemon are horrible, but I've bought tons of revives and max potions. I'm broke, but I know I can beat the Elite Four.

54. Darn! I'm broke, and I've sold all my items!

I say those all the time! HAHA!

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • 55. Aww look at those little togepis surround me while moveing their little arms like that...

56. OHHH now I get it, you steal pokemon...on purpose!

57. I'm gonna catch that ditto! hey! where'd he go? all i see is a purple lapras!

58. Why is that Hypno swinging is yo yo back forth like that?

59. If i'm lucky, this Slowpoke won't notice me, better stay here awhile...

60. Look at that cute little star headed pokemon walke by

Last edited:

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
  • 61. James: I'm sick of pizza everyday! Can we order chinese food?
    62. How do we make a Pikachu become our friend in the game?
    63. Muwahah! Quagsire! Thunder attack! *oops*

XD;

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • XD

64. ''Skarmory is Steel! Which means it's weak to Ground!''

65. ''Nidoqueen use Attract! It's not like the Mr. Mime is going to be a female!'' <== XD

66. ''hey how come we can't catch Rayquaza until we beat the Elite 4? It's only up there!''

67. ''Kyogre is genderless isn't he?'' (I love that one :P)

68. ''Medicham use Recover! Then Reversal!''

69. ''Calm Mind Suicune has no weak!!!!!1111111oneoneone!'' [Groudon used Earthquake!] [Critical Hit!] [Suicune fainted!]

70. ''I'm unstoppable now I've used Calm Mind 6 times'' [Crobat used Haze]

I'll think of more later XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Yeah, I'm going to change the title to make it sound a little less misleading. And all of these are still really funny. I will post some before Christmas... hopefully XD

*Changes title*

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    71. Is it just me, or is nurse joy getting a little repetitive? [game]

72. Dude, I know how to jump ledges! [game]

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    73: I'm going to jump over that pit that Snorlax fell sideways into and grab the item there.

74: A Magikarp?! What a useless Pokemon! It only knows Splash!

75: I use my fishing Rod. It's not like I'm going to catch a Gyarados, or anything!

76: Don't worry. I'm sure there's some stipulation that says Pokemon can't attack humans. Here, I'll prove it.

77: So you're the Mother of that Lugia we beat up earlier!

78: If Professor Oak said it's safe, that's good enough for me!

79: A MILLION bucks for a BIKE?! Ok. I steal one from the former Pokemon Master's shop at night.

80: Is that a storm, or is Rayquaza attacking me?

81: What? I was just trying to read its Level and my PokeDex overloaded!

*Please keep this topic alive, even if you only have one or two.*

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2005
    82. Dragonite, use Blizzard on Lapras!!

83. AHH!! This is the 100th time my Hidden Power's type is NORMAL!!

84. Since when does a STABed Shadow Ball actually hurt anything? Go take care of that Banette, Alakazam!

@lex

Myth Collector
    Years
  • Here are some "last words", really funny... :D

85. I'm sure that the Ursaring is asleep...
    86. I wonder where Teddiursas mother is...
    87. Nice Charmeleon...
    88. Wait a sec'! This ain't a Pok?ball!
    89. I don't think we're in Sootopolis anymore...
    90. Golly, what a cute, sharp claw!

Last edited:

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Just a couple here.

91: Ha! My Pokemon can't be hit now!

92: Trust me! This is how I always win!

93: (After arriving from Pallet Town in the beginning.) Why can't I go into the Viridian gym?! Is the Gym Leader too much of a wuss to face me?!

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    94: Ludicolo's a Grass-type! Charizard, Flamethrower!
    95: Hey, thanks to Magneton's Magnetic Pull, Steelix is trapped in battle!
    96: It's a Gloom against a Groudon! I think I know who's going to win! (Gloom's Chlorophyll doubles its speed, outruns Groudon, hits it with a Solarbeam, KOing it in one hit.)
    97: Hey, hey, hey! A Venusaur against a Kyogre! Time to take it out with Solarbeam! (Solarbeam's only half as effective dut to Kyogre's Drizzle, plus Kyogre uses Ice Beam.)
    98: Opp: What the heck?! How can Venusaur know Flamethrower?! Me: Go to my fake card thread! You'll find out there!
    99: Opp: a Manectric with Surf?! How the heck is that possible?! Me: I thought I said go to my fake card thread!
    100: Opp: Machamp will take Houndoom out quickly! (Houndoom uses Psychic) Opp: What is up with these moves?! Me: GO... TO... MY... FAKE... CARD... THREAD!!
    101: TRIATHILETE JASMINE would like to battle! Me: Jasmine ditched her Gym Leader job in Olivine and became a Triathilete?! And why does she look so different?!
    102: We're TATE & LIZA! Me: Wait a second! Doesn't one of you look after the Charizard in the Charicific Valley?
    103: Uh-oh, it's a pretty girl. Time to pull Brock away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back