• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Hyacinth Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

jodonel

Classy Man
Years
  • The fakemon sprites are very well done, but are they gonna blend well with the original Pokemon? The style is so much different

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
  • their style is a bit different, but i think the Brutal pokemon are a bridge between the styles.. It should work :D

and thanks :D

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    This hack has a lot of potential, I'll be looking foward to it. The mapping is good and I love the fakemon. I do have a question, though. Why not just make the game all fakemon? As said before their style is a bit different from the official ones, and brutal pokeon could be done just as easily with the fakemon as without.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    AHHHHH i forgot :(

Okay so here they are:
    Spoiler:

Are you people hooked yet? :D

I really like the Fakemon, mainly Elkief. I hope you show us more later on. Good luck.

Chad -

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
  • I don't want to make it ALL fakemon, due to it being Like Quartz. Other than that i feel the fakemon would take too long to do fully, and having lots may reduce the quality of those that have potential.

And in terms of the badges, that steel one is nice, but im not sure which size they'll be,
    Also, they won't be Type Based, as the Gyms are different; there's only 5 Official gyms. which im thinking could be parts of a 'puzzle' which greates one big badge, or key or something...

Idk, i havent thought too far ahead just yet.

Hopefully there'll be some more updates soon,

I have all the fakemon done, but dont want to release them all at once :D

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
  • They'll all have 'themes' thats all im saying

Comments: there are Four individual maps, with ladders labeled.
    I'd like it to be rated on structure as much as on Tile errrors etc. I also know theres a few errors at the waters edge, but this is supposed to Victory road like in length and Maziness. thanks :D

Ground Floor:
    Spoiler:

1st Floor:
    Spoiler:

2nd floor:
    Spoiler:

Basement: And More 1st floor:
    Spoiler:

Unsure wether to put these maps into the game, as a long cave or victory road, or take the waterfalls out and make it early on.

Last edited:

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
  • This should be a Victory Road or a Cerulean Cave type of thing but you'll need a special item or something to activate the legendary Pokemon.

there isnt a Legendary pokemon as such. I hate them and personally i dont thin theyre needed.

Lots can be done without legendaries.

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
  • :/ i already have the world map, i wanted to know if you could insert it D:..

Most of the main spriting is done..

err.. Can you do Trainer sprites or OWs?

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
  • okay, would you be able to make a couple of trainer sprites based on ideas to show me?

also, I have that image saved on mai PC, but as Jpg, so i kinda sketched out an idea based on it. I havent thieved it, just cpied the idea, Idve given credit but idk created it xD

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Guys, if you're going to have a long conversation take it to VMs or PMs as it's needlessly off-topic; any more of it and thread closure and infractions will be warranted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back