• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon in need of an Evolution

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
  • Evolved forms of Houndoom and Aerodactyl would be the greatest things ever. Aerodactyl's could have some kind of fancy armour, and Houndoom... actually, both of them could have really fancy armour. It would probably look good for both of them.

Yea! Or Houndoom could get three heads when it evolves so that it looks like a cerebrus.

Whitefire321

Person that sprites. Woo hoo.
    Years
  • Zangoose. normal type, decent attack + false swipe. i have a lv 100 one and have always used it for catching mons. it hasnt failed me yet [minus the mons that kill themselves. those ones are too stupid anyway, not worth it]

Delcatty. its stats only increase by 20 all around from skitty. and, itsa purple cat! who doesnt love purple cats?!? no one in there right mind, i tell you.

Liepard. Just cuz. Its purple. Dark Type. And awesome.

I would also say Absol but Absol is pretty awesome as-is and IMO doesn't need to be tampered with.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Yea! Or Houndoom could get three heads when it evolves so that it looks like a cerebrus.

--->
    --->

Perfect! Mission accomplished guys. All in a hard day's work.

User19sq

I say that Farfetch'd needs an evolution. Badly. And Dunsparce too.

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
    Years
  • One word - Basculin. And Durant, although it is decent, i feel it is missing... something.

Also heatmor desrves a pre-evo, and i think sawk/throh would have a cool pre-evo (seeing as how the chans got tyrouge). Yeah i have no clue how to spell that little pink guy. :X

Also liepard had so much potential (leopards and other big cats are awesome and powerful), liepard was just a disgrace to all big cats. ಠ_ಠ Just erase it. Delete.

Whitefire321

Years
  • What's wrong with Liepard?

mrr. was just playing pkmn colo and found smore;

Skarmory. Seriously. Poor thing gets killed too often by mons 10 levels under it o_0

Aipom lol fail. forgot Sinnoh happened.

Ursaring. Also kept dying while i was trying to purify it. Hitmontop lasted longer than this bipedal bear.

Delibird. See Ursaring.

And... thats all i can remember :\

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    What's wrong with Liepard?

mrr. was just playing pkmn colo and found smore;

Skarmory. Seriously. Poor thing gets killed too often by mons 10 levels under it o_0

Aipom lol fail. forgot Sinnoh happened.

Ursaring. Also kept dying while i was trying to purify it. Hitmontop lasted longer than this bipedal bear.

Delibird. See Ursaring.

And... thats all i can remember :\

Maybe that's in Coliseum, but Ursaring is extremely useful. It already has a monstrous attack, the only problem is its speed. I used one in Emerald for the Battle Frontier and got 2 gold symbols with it.

I think Tropius needs an evolution too. Decent defensive stats sure, but terrible typing matched up with pathetic attacking stats.

Oh Volbeat and Illumise should be mentioned.

Whitefire321

Years
  • In XD, I trained that Teddiursa to death [almost] to get a kick-butt Ursaring that i use/d often [and was actually part of my 4-mon team... till it got replaced by idk what... it lasted through the whole game, though]

Just sayin', could use better defense [either]... thus i say slap it with an evo. It is fine without one, though. Just the fail shadow ursaring was suicidal.

YES TROPIUS. i think i found a fakemon evo for it on DA... was grass/dragon and was super awesome :L didnt fav it, though. whats wrong with me? so if i call something green/yellow 'banana dragon', thats what its from. :L

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017

Whoever is using that Skarmory must be completely clueless at Pokemon, because Skarmory can live just about any physical attack that gets thrown at it.

Anyways, Luvdisc really needs an evolution. I seriously can't believe Gamefreak created ANOTHER pink heart-shaped fish, and it's not Luvdisc's evolution. It's like Gamefreak hates it.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Persian needs an evolution or vastly better stats. But please, please, PLEASE don't ruin its elegant good looks with some random ugly evolution... we've all seen what happened to poor Glameow:/

I could suggest other subpar Pokemon that need evolutions (Luvdisc, Dunsparce, Corsola, Pachirisu) that also need evos, but I probably still wouldn't use those Pokemon.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Well I mean Pikachu evolved so it's not that unrealistic. It just won't be overly powerful imo, and still pretty cute if they ever decide to give them evolutions. :x

Minishcap

Fecaloma
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2012
    Mewtwo.

Mewtwo evolves into (e=)Mew2, signature move:
    Theory of Relatively
    The user pulls out a blackboard and deals damage based on the mathematical scale of the targets weight times the target's speed with a factor of two. It will also confuse the target if the target is a creationist. Theory of Relatively is not affected by status changes.

Years
  • Mewtwo.

Mewtwo evolves into (e=)Mew2, signature move:
    Theory of Relatively
    The user pulls out a blackboard and deals damage based on the mathematical scale of the targets weight times the target's speed with a factor of two. It will also confuse the target if the target is a creationist. Theory of Relatively is not affected by status changes.

^This. Is. AWESOME lol. In my High School studies in the Theory of Relativity, I did get a bit confused although the equation makes sense lol. Should be super-effective against legendaries who created the regions!

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2019
    I don't think that Lapras will get an pre-evolution. Reason:

Ash had a baby Lapras. Yes I know that there were a baby Pikachu, but the episode wasn't important for the main storyline, so it could be ignored while Lapras was Ash's main water "Surfer".

For me who needs an evolution are Mr. ime, Jynx, Pinsir and Heracross. While Heracross can wait, the other three should have one in the next generation..

Back