• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon in need of an Evolution

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
    Which Pokemon from all Generations do you think need Evolutions in the next Generation Pokemon games?

Here is 3 that i thought of out of many:

Pachirisu

Sableye

Mawile

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    How could anyone forget about Farfetch'd and Luvdisc? Just by looking at their stats, they need evolved forms really badly.

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    Banette, Donphan, Houndoom, alternate evolution for Wynaut, Dunsparce, Claydol.

Simipour

Geyser Pokemon
    Years
    Banette, definitely. My favorite ghost type, but so outclassed by others.
    Mawile and Farfetch'd are good nominations too.

I'd personally like to see an evolution for Delcatty but that is unlikely to ever happen.

Simmy93

Aspiring Emulator
    Years
    A difficult question. Luvdisc and Tauros to me cannot have evolutions because of Alomamola and Boufflant. Their evolutions would be too similar. I don't think evolutions are always the way to go. For example I would love to see Lapras get a baby-form. Pinsir in my head really deserves an evolution, he's waited so long and by right he shouldv'e had a steel version in the 2nd generation!

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    Luvdisc definitely needs an evolution; its stats suck. There's also Farfetch'd for the same reason. Also, Woobat/Swoobat seem to me to be the Unova equivalent of Zubat/Golbat/Crobat. Therefore, I think Swoobat definitely needs an evo, especially with Swoobat being mainly a Sp. Attacker, but only having a base Sp. Atk. of 77. I think if Swoobat gets an evo in a future generation, it would most likely be with a new evolutionary stone since Woobat evolves via happiness.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    None of them.

I like having plenty of non-evolving Pokemon around, even if they do have pathetic stats. It creates a bit more variety and makes said Pokemon fun and challenging to use. I mean, sure, it'd be neat to see a few new evolutions in the next generation, but none of them really need to evolve.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    Farfetch'd and Luvdisc needs evolution. Banette, Zangoose, and Seviper could do with evolution also. I really like them.

infersaime

Come and get me
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Tauros and pinsir they need a evolution since the first gen.

phonastik

Strange Quark
    Years
    Lapras, for sure. Even a prevo would be good. Also, Jynx. It got a baby form in Gen II along with Magmar and Electabuzz, but didn't get an evolution in Gen IV.

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Lapras could use one, but I think Absol, Rapidash, Jynx, and Basculin could use one the most

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Well Jynx because Electabuzz and Magmar got evolutions, I know jynx is ugly but i highly doubt it can get any uglier. Banette because Dusclops evolves into Dusknoir. Both Banette and Jynx share one thing in common, most people classify them as having a counter partner so wouldn't it be fair for both to get evolutions?

:t354:TG

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    definately dunsparce, its so useless

It's not that bad.

Jynx needs one. Electabuzz and Magmar both got a pre-evolution and an evolution. Jynx only got a pre-evolution. A Jynx evolution would be pretty boss.

Lapras is also another Pokemon who needs one. It's probably one of the most neglected Pokemon. With the same reason as Jynx I believe that Mr. Mime should of gotten one as well. Master Mime?

Pachirisu could do with one as well, most of the non-evolving Sinnoh Pokemon could. Since they're mostly bad.

Last edited:

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
    I think Stantler and Corsola need an evolution.
    a lot of Johto pokemon have been mentioned

Looks like the add-on pack for the Kanto reigon needs an update ^_^

Back