• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon in need of evolutions.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Cool, mirror shot or flash cannon should be a good move for it, since it is sleek. We need a good special attacker in steel.

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    Cool, mirror shot or flash cannon should be a good move for it, since it is sleek. We need a good special attacker in steel.

Yeah, exactly, the Steel type for obvious reasons focuses way too much on Attack and Defense. I would like one or two Steel pokemon with a high special attack stat, a special sweeping steel type would be cool.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Yeah, exactly, the Steel type for obvious reasons focuses way too much on Attack and Defense. I would like one or two Steel pokemon with a high special attack stat, a special sweeping steel type would be cool.
    Empoleon is kinda a good one you can teach it flash cannon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I like his looks but his stats are low. Even though I have mightyena as my name I somehow like aggron better.

Years
    I think Seaking needs a evo, it's so forgotten, it was today when I realized it was still a pokemon. I didn't really notice Electabuzz or Magmar even after they got a prevo, but I did start to notice their coolness, once they had evos. So that's why Seaking should evolve, it may be not a good reason for it to evolve, but I want it to be noticed. I think Aerodactyl needs an Evo, I know it's already strong, but I was thinking it could evolve into like a dragon/rock. Then Lance could finally have another dragon type to his team. Or Aerodactyl could have a prevo, that is just rock type, and evolves depending on gender. With Pinsir and Farfetch'd I think they should evolve too, maybe Farfetch'd could evolve into a rock/flying, instead of using a stick it uses a rock club. Lol.

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    I think Seaking needs a evo, it's so forgotten, it was today when I realized it was still a pokemon. I didn't really notice Electabuzz or Magmar even after they got a prevo, but I did start to notice their coolness, once they had evos. So that's why Seaking should evolve, it may be not a good reason for it to evolve, but I want it to be noticed. I think Aerodactyl needs an Evo, I know it's already strong, but I was thinking it could evolve into like a dragon/rock. Then Lance could finally have another dragon type to his team. Or Aerodactyl could have a prevo, that is just rock type, and evolves depending on gender. With Pinsir and Farfetch'd I think they should evolve too, maybe Farfetch'd could evolve into a rock/flying, instead of using a stick it uses a rock club. Lol.

Goldeen evolves into Seaking, isn't that enough? The pokemon isn't that forgotten, imo.

Walrein

Banned
    Years
    I doubt Dark/Steel would be a good combination. Steel-types already resist Psychic and the X4 Fighting weakness WILL hurt.

torferno lvl-X

learning asm
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2012
    I will look at this thread and start a hack with the evos everone has mentioned (great idea's)

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    Kangaskhan needs a baby form, I think.

Lapras: Pre-evo (idk)
    Pinsir: Evo (idk)
    Heracross: Evo (Heracrush)
    Tauros and Miltank: Pre-evo (Calfy... idk)
    Kangaskhan: Pre-evo (Kangaskid)
    Delibird: Evo (Delibub/Delibaby)
    Mime Jr.: Female evo (Mrs. Mime FTW)
    Farfetch'd: Pre-evo (Farfledge'd)

I've probably forgotten a bunch... LOL

Kangachan would probably make a pretty decent name for it. *Snigger*

Back