• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon, in the bedroom?

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
    I love Pokémon plushies! I have a ton in my bedroom. Some are on a special shelf I got for them, while others are on my desk. A few are on my bookshelf, and some are even on top of my stereo. Maybe I'm just a bit obsessed with Pokémon...lolz.

Years
    Obsession with Pokemon's not a bad thing. Well, that's what I tell myself anyway x]
    I would love to get some, but I never have any money.
    I think it's kinda cute you have so many :]

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    When I have some money, I'm going to purchase the Eevee and Evolutions plushies. those are all I really need, and I'll be happy. ^^ Though I hope they have one of Shaymin's new form.. I would sooooooooooo love that one! @.@ I'll take photos, as well. XD

Dark Banette

♫♫♫♪♪
    Years
    I love the little plushies. <3
    I started collecting them at about age five. (When they were still in the Kanto Region)
    I have a lot too. I just wish Pokemon Center wasn't shut down. That was the main place I used to get all my plushies.
    The latest one I've been interested in would be Lapras. It is so cute! And, Glaceon, I would like to see a new form Shaymin plushie too. ^^

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I was thinking this would involve some sort of lawsuit about the rights and violations of Pokemon.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Well I did got some pokemon plushies for christmas last year, so I do collect sometimes... lol :]

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I only have a few from about 7 years ago, I don't know where to buy them now :(

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Misleading thread title is misleading. :(

I have a ton of Pokémon plushies. Well, actually I don't have a ton since I really only collect a few Pokémon, but I'd like to have a ton. I know I have a pile of Pichu plushies and I adore those. :D Most of them are sitting at the edge of my bed on the floor because they simply won't fit anywhere else in my dorm room; at least at home I have more space for them.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Aww... I just died a little inside after that misleading title :(...

Uhm... I think I have like one or two plushies, one of them being a Squirtle with candy in it's shell. That candy's been gone for quite a few years now... The other is a Togepi that I won at a carnival with pumpkins around... a lot of them... Oh, and I had to sew the foot back together after an "accident".

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    I was thinkin of buying some off Ebay...As well as Ashs cap, wanted that for a while but lol.
    Pokemon plushies are awesome, as is everything pokemon :P

Back