• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Indigo League

K-K-Slider

SQUIRTLE!
    Years
    Pokemon Indigo League (50% READY!)

(This is a Work in Progress and is not expected to be done soon, due to lack of staff. But feel free to sign up for the waiting list!)

Pokemon Indigo League

VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING EIGHT GYM TRAINERS! WE HAVE 9 GYM LEADERS AND ARE 50% READY TO START!

Welcome, one and all! Welcome to... The Indigo League! A gym of the likes you have never seen before... A gym with a unique taste, one might add... A refreshing blend of both old and new, formed into one sensational cocktail of a gym! I can garuntee you that you have most definately done a gym exactly like this one before, yet I can reassure you it will be a whole different experience alltogether! Ah, I should probably explain...
    You see, there is eight gyms. Each gym consists of a Gym leader, and one gym trainer. You have to defeat the gym leader and get his badge and claim the prize and whatnot, yadayadayadayouvedoneittenzilliontimesbefore kinda stuff, right? Well, let me see if I can sway your mind!

You see, each gym will be accompanied by a trainer. Each of these trainers represents an actual user who has decided to become a gym trainer. And like in the game, you can choose whether or not you want to fight them, or "Take the long way around" and skip to the gym leader. So just like in the games, one must defeat the trainer before challanging the gym leader. And then you can challange the gym leader, of course. And.... Yaay! get your own badge!

However, here's the catch. you do not have to actually beat the trainers. Each trainer will be assigned a "Trophy", which will be a graphic from a random Nintendo game. If you defeat them, you will earn their trophy instead of a regular prize. It might sound lame, and like a free pass, but I'm doing it for a reason. And I can garuntee you, if you collect all the trophies, you will be a very happy trainer. Very happy indeed.
    Other than that, it's the typical proceedure. Beat all 8 gym leaders.

However, here's another interesting aspect. If you defeat a gym leader, you can choose one of two options. You can claim your prize, and move on to the next gym, to fight all over again. Or, you can take over the gym leader's position as head of that gym. The same goes for any of the trainers, regardless of if you are capable of beating the gym leader or not. Basically, if you beat someone, you can take over their role. Being a part of this League will also bring awesome benifits I am not going to show just yet.

Then there is the Elite 4. See, here's the thing. I'm not going to choose 4 random members who ask to be in. To be an elite 4 champion is an amazing thing, and you have to earn it. At the start, we are not going to have an Elite 4. But once somebody defeats all eight gyms, and collects at least 10 trophies, then I will offer the position to them. If they accept, we will have an Elite 1 :P Then the next time somebody get's all eight badges and a minimum of 5 trophies, they will be offered the position as well, until we get 4 Elites. Then, the same proceedures follows as in the gyms. When someone defeats a member, they can claim their prize and give the member the boot, or continue on and keep battling!

Then comes the Champion. You know, it's always been a pet peeve of mine when League Runners make themselves the Champion, as most of the time they aren't even that good. So, until we have an Elite 4, there will be no champion. But, once we have one, anyone who decides to proceed through the ranks of the Elite 4 insteade of becoming one will be offered the position of "Champion", and recieve an extremely important reward I will not name here. And then of course, anybody who challanges and beats the Champion can become the new one.

So yeah... Now about the gyms. All gyms will have an element, and will stick to that element. The trainers will have all the theme, and the Gym leader will have all that theme, plus a legendary/uber Pokemon of that element. Unless there is none, in which case he will have a very strong Pokemon of that element. And yes, you will be going through the Gyms in an order. And the order is as follows, with the listed information.

GYMS

Fire Gym:
    Gym Leader: K-K-Slider (Jaina)
    -Entei
    -Charizard
    -Magmar
    -Arcanine
    -Camerput
    -Infernape
    Prize: Fire Badge, Level 100 Numel or Infernape
    Trainers: (None)
    Badge:
    Pokemon Indigo League

Water Gym:

Gym Leader: dialga01(Timmy)
    - Gyrados
    - Lapras
    - Empoleon
    - Suicine
    - Foatzel
    -Swampart
    Prize: Water badge, (TBA)
    Badge:
    Pokemon Indigo League

Grass Gym:

Gym Leader: lucario838(SNOOGLE)
    -Roserade
    -Bellossom
    -Venusaur
    -Vileplume
    -Meganium
    -Sceptile

Prize: Grass Badge, (TBA)
    Badge:
    Pokemon Indigo League

Dark Gym:

Gym Leader: xander9(None)
    -Absol
    -Spiritomb
    -Houndoom
    -Umbreon
    -Tyranitar
    -Darkrai
    Prize: Dark Badge, (TBA)
    Trainers:
    Badge:
    Pokemon Indigo League

Steel Gym:

Gym Leader: Connectatoe(matt)
    - Lucario
    -Skarmory
    -Steelix
    -Metagross
    -Scizor
    -Dialga
    Prize: Steel Badge, (TBA)
    Badge:
    Pokemon Indigo League

Lightning Gym:

Gym Leader: elheroeoscuro(Lance)
    -Electrivire
    -Electrobe
    -Zapdos
    -Magnezone
    -Raikou
    -Jolteon
    Prize: Ice Badge, (TBA)
    Badge:
    Pokemon Indigo League

Fighting Gym:

Gym Leader: thebest(Andy)
    -Lucario
    -Heracross
    -Infernape
    -Hitmonlee
    -Poliwrath
    -Medichan
    Prize: Fighting Badge, (TBA)
    Badge:
    Pokemon Indigo League

Psycic Gym:

Gym Leader: Jesus(Flyingtacos)
    - Metagross
    - Bronzong
    - Alakazam
    - Gallade
    - Starmie
    - Mewtwo
    Prize: Psycic Badge, (TBA)
    Badge:
    Pokemon Indigo League

ELITE 4

Elite #1

Trainer: (None)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Prize: (none)
    Badge:

Elite #2

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Badge:

Elite #3

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Badge:

Elite #4

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Badge:

Champion:

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Prize: Beat them or become one to find out ;)
    Badge:

Rules to Compete:
    -Each gym will be Singles 6v6, but the Elite 4 will be Doubles 6v6. The Champion will be whatever he pleases.
    -The only clause to apply will be the Sleep Clause.
    -Only 1 legendary is allowed to enter, no events.
    -You may not switch Pokemon between Gyms, or during the Elite 4.
    -Only one person may be entered in a gym at a time, and since the Gyms are ordered, that means only nine people doing the League at any one time.

-If you choose to take over the position of someone, you will still claim the prize.

Competition Application
    You will be accepted as a contestant no matter what, there is just basic information we need from you to start off. Simply post in the thread, and we will add you to the waiting list.

Trainer Name:
    Friend Code:
    Team:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Rules to Gym Leaders/Trainers
    -You must use only Pokemon from your element.
    -Must be active. If the user ignores a challange for longer than a week without prior information given, they will be kicked out.
    -No event Pokemon.
    -Gym Leaders, don't be stingy with the prizes. I'm not going to make a set limit, but generally a Pokemon above lvl 80 in your element as a prize is reasonable..
    -Must not lie about victory, resulting in an automatic exile.
    -If you are defeated, and become a regular competer, then you will pick up wherever you left off and continue up the ranks, or you can re-challange any defeated leader so far.

Gym Application:
    If you beat a Gym Leader and want to Grand Theft Auto his position, fill this out and PM it to me.

Gym Leader:
    Trainer Name:
    Element:
    Friend Code:
    Team:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

TRAINER APPLICATIONS
    We very badly need trainers... Fill this out and post/PM it.

Trainer Name:
    Gym:
    Friend Code:
    Team:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Hall of Fame:
    ------------------------------
    CONTRIBUTORS:
    COLOR Me Evil for accepting my application
    ------------------------------

Oh yeah... Anyone who is able to keep a position for longer than two months will recieve a nice little thank you in the way of Wii points :)

Last edited:

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
    hey

can u join me ill be fighting gym : )

if im the fighting gym leader can i have fighting pokemon that have a different type in them

Last edited:

K-K-Slider

SQUIRTLE!
    Years
    Welcome to the Indigo League, thebest! As for your question, I'm not too sure what you mean. You're team needs to consist of five fighting Pokemon, as in Pokemon with the fighting Element, and a legendary/powerful Pokemon of the same element. So for example. Say you were the water leader, and you chose to have a Garydos. You could teach Garydos lightning, because all-in-all, he's still a water Pokemon. Understand?

Oh, and fill out the application, if you please.

K-K-Slider

SQUIRTLE!
    Years
    Yeah, those would work! And Lucario would be your strongest guy. But I'm sure we can handle the rest through PM's. Just fill out the application, and PM it to me.

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
    hey can medicham learn psyhcic

Trainer:Andy
    FC:2492 3524 9388
    Team: Lucario, Heracross, Infernape, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, medicham

hows that, thats my fighting team

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Can their be an electric type gym? If so, I would be the Gym Leader.
    Trainer:Lance
    FC:1333 3911 4200
    Team: Electivire, Electrobe, Zapdos (if allowed), Magnezone, Raikou, Jolteon

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
    yer just but only one ledandary that fits into ur element lke if u choose electric u can have zapdos cos its electric kk

and its ledgandary okies :p

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Trainer Name: JT
    Gym: E4
    Friend Code: 5026-8337-9082
    Team: Do i have 2 tell?

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
    yes so the challangers can see what they are fighting : P and you have to put the team down because we need to add you in a slot either gym, elite four or chamion kk

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    yes so the challangers can see what they are fighting : P and you have to put the team down because we need to add you in a slot either gym, elite four or chamion kk
    I actually don't agree with that. Why should someone post down their team? Shouldn't it be a surprise to the challenger? They would already know what type you are.

Years
    Welcome to the Indigo League, thebest! As for your question, I'm not too sure what you mean. You're team needs to consist of five fighting Pokemon, as in Pokemon with the fighting Element, and a legendary/powerful Pokemon of the same element. So for example. Say you were the water leader, and you chose to have a Garydos. You could teach Garydos lightning, because all-in-all, he's still a water Pokemon. Understand?

Oh, and fill out the application, if you please.

can i be the water gym leader team
    gyrados
    lapras
    empoleon
    suicune
    floatzel
    swampert

game name
    'Timmy
    fc
    2707 7978 2061

hey its me
    gym water
    team
    lapras
    empoleon
    suicune
    gyrados
    swampert
    floatzel

trainer name Timmy
    fc2707 7879 2061

Last edited:

K-K-Slider

SQUIRTLE!
    Years
    Wow.. Thank you for the support everyone! I haven't been on for a few days for reason at home, and I haven't been able to check up. And honestly, I haven't checked over everything yet. So, I'm just gonna PM each of you individually, okay? And thank you kindly!

Sorry for double posting, but hey, posts here don't count anyways.. I apologise for being abrupt, and I may be coming off as rude, but you must post your team. It's just how it's going to be in this league. If you have a problem with that, I understand. And if it's enough to deter you from joining the gym, then I apologise.

Last edited:

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Can I be psychic gym
    My team is metagross, bronzong, alakazam, gallade, mewtwo, and starmie all lvl 100
    fc is in sig

Back