• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Indigo League

K-K-Slider

SQUIRTLE!
Years
  • To whom it may concern...

This gym is not dead... I've just been ridiculously boggled down with tests and exams and all that great stuff.. In about two weeks, everything will be done, and I can not only actively work on this gym, but start actively taking part in the community as a whole.

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    K-k. I noticed u haven't added any of the trainers yet. When u are done with all ur stuff, can u please do that. Also, Hypno, u need to say ur team so K-k slider can post it.

K-K-Slider

SQUIRTLE!
    Years
  • FlyingTacos: Of course. I just don't currently have the time. I'm generally on for 5 minutes at a time. But school will be over soon.

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
  • Ok my team is:
    Alakazam
    Hypno (no way :D)
    Gengar
    Mewtwo (can be removed if I have to)
    Charizard & Empoleon (since there's a 4 pokemon limit it doesnt really matter)

Hypno

Years
  • but it does have psychic, but if you want only psychics, i might use a different pokemon like woboffet?

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    I don't have a problem with u using gengar, I just thought that was K-k's rule. Having 2 ubers is no good so wobuffet might be a problem with mewtwo. Gallade, Bronzong, Metagross, Jirachi, Celebi, etc. are all good non-uber psychics. Thanks for offering to my my gym trainer.

Hypno

Years
  • oh i didnt know wobuffet was considered an uber, do you have a list of ubers?

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Yes I do.
    Arceus
    Darkrai
    Deoxys(all forms)
    Dialga
    Garchomp
    Girantina
    Girantina - O
    Groudon
    Ho-oh
    Kyogre
    Latias (with soul dew)
    Latios (any item)
    lugia
    manaphy
    mew
    mewtwo
    Palkia
    Rayquaza
    Shaymin - S
    Wobuffet
    Wynaut

Hypno

Years
  • oh ok, i do have a shiny jirachi but is weak (level wise) and i dont really like it. i just have it bc is rare lol

Hypno

Years
  • kk then instead of mewtwo ill throw in a kadabra (or if i decide to train my ol' pal from the good ole days exeggutor)

lucario838

Woah! Time out!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2009
    suggestions

suggestions for psychic trainer: golduck, starmie,solrock , Mr. mime,medicham , chimecho

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Exeggutor fails without sun support and NFE pokemon just fail. (except for the ones that are distinctly different, ie. Scyther, Dragonair, Pupitar, Clampearl, Pikachu, Shelgon)

K-K-Slider

SQUIRTLE!
    Years
  • Regardless, it's his decision.

ON BETTER NEWS! My exams will be over before the week is up, which means I'll get all this crap done next saturday.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Alright, sounds good! I'll be glad to get it started, I'm always itching for battles after all, haha!

Back