• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON: INFINITY VERSION

EnteiTheMant

[Crimson Courage]
Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2016
    Jjjggghhhhhhjjjjhhhhg
    Ghggvvghhbhjjjjlgdh

Last edited:

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    You have a good knack for Fakemon naming. One thing, though: The alt. evos for existing Pokemon - a lot of them seem to evolve by means that exist already yet would do nothing in the actual games; I'd avoid that.

EX:
    49.Lilota – Grass/Water [Lily] (Evolves from a FEMALE Lotad Lv. 18.)
    In the real existing games, a female Lotad would still evolve into a Lombre at Lv 18; why would, all of a sudden, would it now evolve into something else? You see what I'm saying? Make it hold an item that doesn't exist & level it up holding said item, instead. In speaking of that, this also holds true for already-existing items suddenly evolving Pokemon into new Fakemon out of the blue, and so on.

EnteiTheMant

[Crimson Courage]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2016
    I see... hmmm, well isn't there a fix in the game that could possibly make the Lotad evolve into Lilota???? Like they did in Diamond and Pearl...?

EX: Snorunt >> Glailie Lv. 42 / Snorunt >> Froslass w/ Dawn Stone

Could that work?? Or is it the fact that it NEEDS an item...? Cuz I know I have seen a ROM hack that had something along the lines that i am saying. Idk, you could be right though.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2009
    I may be able to help you... although I'm no big computer fan, I did some C++ programming. I'm going to study at the university of toronto majoring in mathematics and mathematical applications for cryptography.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    How long do you think it's going to take to sprite 492 Pokémon? I'm not sure if it's feasible to have that many...

EnteiTheMant

[Crimson Courage]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2016
    Oh it is Wichu... it is.... *laughs maniacally.* Lol. Yeah but I really don't expect this game to be done within the year... I am expecting a long and hard work period for it. And trust me... it WILL be worth the work,and it WILL be worth the wait.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Hmm... People are already complaining about the quality of the RSEDP Pokémon; with 492 more, are they all going to be good quality, original designs? 100-150 more, I can see as possibly being pretty good (like Acanthite's), but I think the Pokémon designs' quality might start slipping with nearly 500 new ones...

EnteiTheMant

[Crimson Courage]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2016
    Well here's the deal, I have only designed like, 2/10 of the list. They are all concepts because I need opinions on them to see if I may have to make any changes. But they are all original, even the pre ev's and post ev's of the current Pokemon in RBY/GSC/RSE/DPP.

But the thing is, I am only human, and I can't create 492 Pokemon all alone. But I would like some help from people.

Luke128th

These days shall pass...
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    You know this could be very interesting. Post some screens of the Fakemon you've already made and I MAY help. XP

Luke128th

These days shall pass...
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    This is being made for the PC, as are all RMXP games are... The DS cannot withstand the awesomeness of RMXP...

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2012

-- Poke-Styler: Like in Ranger, you can use the Poke-Styler. You can customize, buy, and trade different styler tops with people in the game. However, it isn't used with a stylus from DS. You must tap the A Button to capture the Pokemon for helpful use only. No Pokemon will be considered "caught" permanently in the Fiore and Almia regions; these are the only 2 regions you can use the Styler in.

i'm sorry but with this part of the design he mentiones the ds stylus then the a button or is this in reference to the buttons you have.

also the ds has a hell of a lot more power than you think. if the original pokemon red/blue worked on a processor with a speed of 4.19 MHz and the pokemon advance games (like the rmxp style) with a processor speed of 16.2mhz i'm sure a ds with two processors with speed of 67mhz and 33mhz can do what he wants out of a game. and more.

Luke128th

These days shall pass...
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    Dude, so far the only handheld that can play a RMXP game is the PSP and even then you need to be one of the best coders in the world to do that!

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2012
    Dude, so far the only handheld that can play a RMXP game is the PSP and even then you need to be one of the best coders in the world to do that!

i'm not saying made for RMXP at all i'm asking if it was being made as an entierly new game on the ds? all the code and everything.

Luke128th

These days shall pass...
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    Alright then,
    A:I will kiss your feet if you can make a new DS game with all these features
    and B:If it is for the DS then this thread is in the wrong forum. It belongs in the emulation forum...I think...

Back