• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Inner Spirit OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystallineSeraphim

Awakened of Eternal Destiny
    Years
    Hmm... well... my character is on a glacial island near the pokemon world...
    so it is obvious that you guys would have to land there before going to the pokemon world itself...
    there might be a misunderstanding where Hikaru attacks you but then you join together and stuff...
    btw King... I will be controlling Makoto... as only I would know how to roleplay Makoto's crazy personality where he might set things unexpectedly on fire... and don't say that Hikaru has to come to you... how would he cross an entire ocean to get to civilization when he doesn't know the way.

King!

better
    Years
    the warden~ Everyone's posted, so review them all....xD

Crystalline~ After I find out what happens in the next chapter, I can PM you witrh specifics on what to do.. ;)

Chibi Buizel~ I don't think so......But you can join as a human! xD

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    @CS: I think i need to explain something to you. Firstly the Pokemon world is not in an actual place in the Human world instead there are gate ways linking the two. Your island could be near a gate way but that still gives no reason for the rest of us to vist your island. In this situation I think the best soulution is to get sent to your isalnd instead of the Pokemon world when we try to go through a gateway.

CrystallineSeraphim

Awakened of Eternal Destiny
    Years
    @CS: I think i need to explain something to you. Firstly the Pokemon world is not in an actual place in the Human world instead there are gate ways linking the two. Your island could be near a gate way but that still gives no reason for the rest of us to vist your island. In this situation I think the best soulution is to get sent to your isalnd instead of the Pokemon world when we try to go through a gateway.
    *everyone else hears me falling through glass and it smashes* Now you tell me... I thought it said in the storyline that the pokemon world was an actual place in the HW....

but good idea... hmm... if that goes ahead.... everyone bring warm clothing... *snickers at the fact that my island is a glacial island... meaning it is like an antarctic island...*

Years
    Hm... Spencer has his ability to teleport.. he could probably get everybody to the Pokemon world if he knew where he was going.. and knew who was coming with him.. >.>

Edit: Not sure how you want to do that, though.

King!

better
    Years
    OKay. Seeing as I reccomended it, I guess I'll explain.

Your character has no idea what a "Pokemon" is. They are a human, living in our human world, or, our world we live in presently. However, there is another world, that was originally a place for pokemon, but a few humans are there. You have a partner, that is a POkemon, living in the POkemon world. This partner gives you a few "sspecial" abilituies. It also talks to you in your head. There are several gates that lead into(or out of, if I'm correct)the Pokemon world. In the RP, you will enter this gate. And, maybe, find your partner. Questions?

King!

better
    Years
    xD Thank you.....soo...GET POSTING! Wait, ois the second chapter up? If not, it should be today.

Exiled~Shadow

Once, JJMcay Now Exiled~Shadow
    Years
    Aha, now i get ya :) I'm gonna so an SU tomorrow but im tired now sooo... Nite guyz :)

EDIT:
    Just a question... are legendarys aloud? Just because i think having the transform move would be cool but i don't mant me inner Pokemon to be a Ditto cos that's the only move they know and the only other Pokemon that knows transform is Mew... if not I'll just go with eevee.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back