• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Inner Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystallineSeraphim

Awakened of Eternal Destiny
    Years
    Your welcome! xD

Jahool~ OMG! (sorry, girly moment) You're like I was in my first RP, no worries! *memories*

Crystalline(SP?)~ I'll go read it! EDIT: It's good! ACCEPTED!

I agree, the warden, on the jebees thing!

the warden~ Can you maybe PM me the first chapter?
    SWEETNESS!! also... what the heck is with the PC layout lately...

King!

better
    Years
    ^ What is THAT supposed to mean? If it's not 'bout the RP, please don't bring it up here....xD, sorry....

King!

better
    Years
    List of Accepted Characters
    Konekodemon
    Missingno.
    DutcheSSe
    Latias (Zoom Out!)
    Jahool~
    Katachu
    CrystallineSeraphim

Good! That 7 should be enough to start! Let's just wait for the warden!

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    Chapter 1

Intro

In this chapter my aim is to introduce some of the major bad guys that will feature early on in the RP. This chapter is just a bit of an introduction and to keep it quite short no one will be allowed to enter the Pokemon world yet.

Now on to the story.

It was a cold day in late November and although it was only six o'clock it was getting dark already. Lewis had stopped behind at school as he normally did to finish his work until he gave up and went home. He stopped at the school gates to pull his black hooded sweatshirt out of his bag and pulled it on over his uniform. Grateful of the extra warmth he continued on.

About halfway home Lewis took a short cut through an alley way. Before entering it he peered into the alley way to check that no one was there, ever since the disappearance of Adam, Lewis had been extra cautious about walking round Danum alone. The alley way was empty apart from a couple of bins and an awful lot of litter. Lewis turned into the alley way and began to walk down it, rubbing his hand together to keep him self warm. After three steps into the alley it began to get darker but this was Lewis's normal route home and so he was used to it.

He continued on to the first bin but had the eerie felling that someone was watching him. Turning round Lewis saw no one behind him but still had the sensation that he was being watched. He turned again to carry on with his journey through the ally and saw a man about six feet tall in a black hooded sweat shirt and jeans, standing a few feet away. Lewis was sure the man hadn't been there before and he hadn't heard him approach either. In an attempt to avoid the man and began to walk away only to come face to face with the man in only a few steps. He lifted his right hand and grabbed Lewis's wrist. Lewis wanted to shout but looked up at the man's hooded face, all that was visible were a pair of dark brown eyes, with that Lewis found himself unable to shout and strangely relaxed. For a second Lewis vision went funny, Lewis was now looking at not a hooded man but some sort of spectre, he panicked and pushed the thing away with the palm of his hand using more force than he knew he had. The man fell backwards and Lewis ran, he didn't stop running until he had gotten home.

Years
    Ordinary World/The Call

Kitsune, prodigal daughter of the famous Fire Masters who had disappeared a few years earlier, was left to watch over the city as a super hero at age 14. It was a job she adored doing, but after three years and a hard week of blame, she was completely exhausted.

She flopped onto the sofa of her home. It once belonged to her and her parents, but after they left, she tended to it, making money off of merchandise and government grants to upkeep her home and continue her work. It wasn't a big home three bedroom, two bathrooms, a kitchen, living room, and basement. It might seem lonely living just by herself in such a home, but she has learned to get by.

As if a signal had gone off that she was home, a big warm body picked her up and pulled her into a tight hug, burying her face in a green and white stripped shirt. "Spencer!" She cried. Annoyed, she pushed him away and placed her hands on her hips. "Do you have to do that EVERY TIME I come HOME?"

"You're late!" His brow furrowed, leaving his eyes wide open for a full blown puppy-dog pout. Kitsune's face softened. That boy was so infuriating, yet too cute to be angry at for long.

He had come to her two years ago, after she had saved him from a mugger, and he had followed her home like a stray dog. He had little to no memory as to who he was or where he had come from. He knew how to do every-day taks, but she had to teach him a lot of stuff. If she hadn't routinely taken care of her 8 year old cousin, Amanda, She wouldn't have bothered... Not that she had a choice. He seemed to stick to her like glue. He's said she reminds him of a girl from a dream, but he often called her Katie because of it. He was odd. He often made her promise things, like not to stay out after dark doing the hero business. Problem was.. that's when most of the crazies came out.

Currently, he lives in the basement of her home. It was weird having a boy in the house, but he often keeps the house clean when she's busy, and after a year without her parents, she had been desperately lonely, so it wasn't so bad.

Kitsune sighed, "Well it's not like I can do anything about it," her eyes reflected her exhaustion for a moment before she looked away, finding an interest in a spot on her cape more fascinating than his blue-green eyes. "I've been swamped up the wazoo with missing children reports. Everybody seems to want to blame me! How am I supposed to be able to know where every kid that disappeared has gone?," Her arms flung out in a desperate shrug, "And HOW am I supposed to go looking for them if everybody calls me to tell me their kid is gone!"

Spencer opened his mouth to speak when there was an urgent knock on the door. With a flash of blue and green smoke, he was no longer next to Kit, but in front of the door. She hated when he did that, but she didn't blame him. It was his ability. He had every right to utilize it where he could. The slight drizzle that had plagued them the whole morning burst forth in a constant downpour of water bombs.

When he opened the door, two people she instantly recognized stumbled through the door. It was her aunt and uncle, both looked disheveled and disoriented. Black tears ran down her aunt's face while her husband wrapped his arms around her, pain reflecting off his normally twinkling bright eyes. Kitsune's heart dropped and her eyes widened as soon as she caught sight of the two. "Don't tell me..," she whispered out of some abnormal reaction. It was the only thing she could speak. Seeing them like this only meant one thing.

Kitsune's cousin, Amanda, was missing.

"This is terrible!" Kit exclaimed, hunched over with her head on the kitchen table and hands stretched out desperately. The group had retreated there to discuss the events leading up to Amanda's disappearance. There seemed to be nothing that had happened before she went missing that was out of the ordinary, but it was though she had been plucked from where she was standing. "This is exactly like the thousands of other stories I've been hearing all week! I have no leads, and somebody disappears every hour! I can't even leave the house without getting mobbed! How am I supposed to even go searching for them if nobody even lets me start looking?"

Spencer wandered to the table from the stove, carrying a pot of hot tea and a hand full of cups. He set down the cups in front of everybody and poured each with as though he were a professional waiter, setting the pot down on a frilly potholder, and moved to sit down. His butt, however, missed the chair, and he promptly tumbled to the floor clumsily. When he attempted to get up, he stumbled over his own feet and fell again. Despite the tension in the air and the urgency of the situation, the onlookers couldn't help but burst into laughter at the boy stumbling over his own long legs and large feet.

"I'll go," Spencer looked serious as he had finally managed to get himself seated at the table. As he spoke, he scooped large tablespoons of sugar into his tea. "If you feel so swamped that you can't leave, I will go look for Amanda and the other children."

"But..," Kit protested, but he waved his hand to stop her.

"I'll be alright. I've been through worse," He lifted his right arm to scratch the back of his head nervously. A large, black metal band was fastened securely to his wrist. Black marks from it snaked up his veins where the electricity pulsing from the band had scorched his skin. Kitsune had no idea what it was for, but she knew that it was broken and that it would never come off of him. It has once been coated with a rubber to protect it from water damage, but that protection had been burned off over the years. It left Spencer incredibly vulnerable to rain and water, because it sent an incredible shock of electricity through his system and causing great pain.

Kit sat back and gave a small chuckle, "You're right. You can handle this. Take care of my cousin ok?"

Spencer smiled and nodded. "I'll leave in the morning, but right now, is anybody else hungry?"

Jahool

Is Now Accepting Donations
    Years
    OOC: If something is wrong with this let me know

It's November, mid-afternoon and Lark was walking around the side of the road. He was looking into the sky as snowflakes were falling. He got so caught up in watching them that he soon found himself face down in a snow filled ditch. When he pulled his head out of the snow he saw the outline of a person in the alley across the street. "Hi!" Lark shouted waving his hand, no response. "Hey!"...once again no response, so Lark went over to the figure.

"You could at least say hi" Lark said with some anger in his voice. Suddenly the figure quickly reached out and grabbed Lark. Lark paniced, and pushed the man away and sprinted away, tripping into the same ditch. He quickly got up, and continued running brushing the snow off him as he did.

When he finally got home he ran up to his room panting and gasping for breath, then he started to feel different. Different in a way he couldn't describe.

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
    ((OOC:I tried to post earlier, but it disappeared))

Mark was walking down the street looking for the alley that he always went to for practicing. When he found it, he turned into it, and went into the small room that seemed to be etched out of a builing. Inside was a duffle bag that had most of his things for karate in it, and there was an oar leaning on one of the walls.

He got his gi from the bag and put it on, then went out with the oar to practice. As he started his kata in the thin layer of snow, he bowed, as he would never forget to do. "Ito-Men Kawa no Eku!" He announced quietly, so nobody would hear, and he started the kata that he had learned from the seminar a year ago. While doing the kata, thoughts raced through his mind. downstrike here...slap here...then across here...step through...

When he had finished his kata, he bowed, as always, and went into that small shack-like room that was his temporary home. He sat down, ate a granola bar that was in his bag, and then quickly changed out of his gi.

"I'm really worried about him, hon." Mrs. Sabiya said desperatley to her husbnd, "It's been two weeks already, it's not like Mark to do this sort of thing."

"He'll be fine." Mr. Sabiya said,though he was also worried, "I trained him. Remember? He's gotten lost while camping as well, so don't worry."

"Yes," she agreed, "but never for two whole weeks. I want you to call the authorities, and report about him being missing."

"He'll be fi-"

"Please," his wife interupted him "just call the authorities."

"Fine." Mr. Sabiya said with an annoyed voice. He then picked up the telephone, and called the local police station. "Hi." He said when the operator answered, "I'd like to report a missing child case. Yes. He's my son, and he ran away from home two weeks ago. Yes. His name? Mark Sabiya. Okay. Thank you." He put down the phone, "There, happy?" he asked his wife."

(OOC: Ito-Men Kawa no Eku is the name of the kata(which is basically a series of moves that helps to train), and it basically means "The Bay of the Village of Ito with an Oar..." I did not make that up, I acttually learned it in real life)

Last edited:

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Kairi was swimming in the ocean again like always. She loved swimming it was her favorite thing to do. Mostly cause she could breath underwater and was a strong swimmer. She didn't know how she had got this ability. It just happened the first day she and her mother moved into there little cottage on the beach. Her mother had gotten a great job nearby that paid a lot of money and they had moved here right away.

Kairi missed her home but she loved living on the beach. It was always very peaceful. One day she hoped to get a job studying ocean life and protecting the animals that live in the ocean. Right now Kairi was at the bottom of the ocean watching a starfish to see if it was going to move.

Kairi had heard that it was a very rare sight to see a starfish moving. But Kairi had been waiting there for over an hour and the starfish still wasn't moving. She just decided to give up and try again tomorrow. Besides she was getting pretty hungry right about now.

Kairi swam up to shore and back onto land. She then went back inside the cottage. Kairi dried herself off and got dressed into a beautiful sundress. She then went and fixxed herself a bowl of soup. She sit down in front of the TV and started watching a history show about underwater life.

((I know it's short but I'll be able to type much better once I'm in the Pokemon world.))

King!

better
    Years
    Katachu~ Great intro, I love the characters! xD

Jahool~ It was kind of short, and went kind of quick, but I know this is your first RP, so I let it go this time. PLease try to slow it down a bit in the future, and maybe add some more description, or....Lark's thoughts.

Missingno.~ (OOC: REally? That sucks....) IT was good, a different approach from Katachu's side, and I liked it. But maybe more detail next time? I have no idea what half of those words meant. xD You know what I mean(Ito-Men awa no Eku).

Konekodemon~ xD IT was good, despite it's length. I liked how you added humor, and described feeling. And I know that you'll get longer in the Pokemon world, I've seen it!

CrystallineSeraphim

Years
    However, far away... on a frozen island, near where the pokemon world was, Hikaru observed the ocean from his home on the summit of the island's mountain, completely oblivious to the freezing cold, the simple reason being that with Kara, being his inner pokemon, and Kara being a Glaceon, Hikaru was completely unaffected by any temperature changes or weather effects on his temperature either. Basically, he was immune to heat and cold, and Hikaru sighed but then Kara asked him "What's wrong, Hikaru", to which Hikaru replied "Nothing... I just wonder... since I've been away from civilization for so long... I've nearly forgotten what it is like". "Oh... that's right... you've been away from your birthplace for nearly two years now... Makoto will pay eventually" Kara replied with a sigh in her voice, as though Kara and Hikaru shared the same physical body... their spirits were seperate and therefore could communicate with each other telepathically. "It's ironic somehow... my name's meaning is 'brillance' in japanese, however Makoto's name means 'sincerity' in japanese... I don't see how the truth was that he had to kill nearly all of the people from the village" Hikaru responded angrily, shattering a nearby unoffending rock with his mind, the only reason Hikaru could do this was that Hikaru's people were a kind of humans that possessed heightened mental capabilities... and that meant psionics.

"Stay calm, Hikaru, it wasn't your fault... remember that" Kara said, placating Hikaru with her soothing voice of peace and serenity. "I know" Hikaru said out loud accidentally, forgetting that the moist air of the island allowed sound to transmit faster than normal that if it was said on a tropical island. Hikaru sighed and got up, as he was sitting the whole time, and walked into the cave entrance on the summit that lead to the glacial caverns in which Hikaru made his home. Hikaru felt at ease with ice and water around him, ice being his favourite element out of Light, Dark, Wind, Water, Fire, Earth, Lightning, Ice and some other not well-known elements, and Hikaru even slept on a pile of snow... a bed of snow with a snow pillow, one Hikaru made with his powers, meaning it wouldn't melt easily. Hikaru walked into the part of the caverns that could be termed his bedroom and decided to sleep for a bit, however, during the time that Hikaru was asleep on the snow, Kara was searching the surrounding island landscape for something they could eat, using Hikaru's psionic abilities. Hikaru hadn't eatten since morning and Kara remembered that Hikaru occasionally forgot breakfast when he was back home, much to Kara's dismay, but at least Hikaru managed to survive off of few nutrients from the nuts around the island while they were on the island... their frozen paradise... safe from the truths of the strife that was happening miles away... back at the human cities of the world that they lived in.

Last edited:

King!

better
    Years
    CS~ Interesting first post......and sudden ending....hmmmm....

the warden~ I trust you'll read these too?

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    It wasn't a particularly beautiful day. There were a lot of overhanging clouds and the sun had not enough strength to pull through them. To top it off, angry clouds started to make themselves known and rain was now a question of when. The streets were littered with people trying to get home before the storm hit them, umbrellas are taken out at the ready and coats were being pulled closer to the body. Somewhere in the mess of people was a black-haired girl that had no haste whatsoever. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail with a red ribbon and she wore a frilly, knee-length white skirt and an open, warm-brown trench coat. To the world it just seemed like she was leaning on the black railing, looking out over the river underneath her. But what really went on inside was a bit different.
    Gemma?
    Shut up.
    Bu-
    I said, shut up!
    I can't, I am not talking!
    Then stop doing whatever you are doing and go away!
    Can't do that either, I am stuck here.
    Well what do you want me to do about it?
    Nothi-
    I'm blocking you out now!

Gemma had discovered that if she concentrated enough on her own thoughts, she wouldn't hear Foxy's. The first drops of rain were coming down now, but in her haste to get out of the house Gemma had forgotten an umbrella. Now she was paying the price.
    The reason she had hurried so much was that she didn't want her mother to know that there was a deranged fox in her head that talked to her. She had nicknamed the thing Foxy, which it definitely didn't like. Strike one for the crazy human, zero for the deranged fox. The thing was, it couldn't shut up. Whenever she stopped concentrating the annoying little voice creeped into her head again, as if it just couldn't leave her alone. It was her senior year, she had bigger things to worry about then rats inside her head. Like exams and making sure she gets into the right University.

You hear me? I have better things to do than talk to the voice in my head!
    Please, Gemma, there's nothing I can do about it! It's not like I asked to be inside your head!
    Well you could at least be silent. That would help me a lot.
    And you could stop calling me a deranged fox, or a rat, or FOXY!
    Hey, it's the only thing I've got against you. You are the body snatcher!
    What on earth is a body snatcher?
    Never mind, I forgot rats don't watch movies, especially not movies from the eighties.
    I liked you better when you were little.
    Well I liked you better when you were non-existent.
    Ugh! There is no normal communicating an Eevee can do with you is there!
    Nope, not at all. So you can go back to your little hole now and leave me alone.

Gemma started walking back to the Flower Shoppe. Being rude was not something she was naturally, but she couldn't help it. Stress was piling up from the exams and this just wasn't helping. It wasn't the right time to find out you were crazy. Not at all.

You're not crazy!
    Shuttup.

CrystallineSeraphim

Years
    @King: Can we have the other character's come to my character's island before they go to the pokemon world?? I want my character to meet them first so they at least have a taste of humility so they don't keep thinking that they are the only ones with Inner Pokemon... *plans to attack them with a powerful Blizzard attack called Infinite Frozen Kingdom due to a... misunderstanding between the groups*

King!

better
    Years
    ^ That goes in the OOC thread, my friend. BUT, I'll answer here just once.

Wouldn't it be easier for YOUR character to go where the six OTHERS are? xD

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    OoC: Sorry for being so late. I promise I'll post every Saturday. (my time)

IC: Saoirse returned home after sports. On that day, it was tennis. Saoirse loved sports, especially one-on-ones. It gave her the perfect opportunity to fight back against mankind without interference, and also unleash whatever excess strength in her should she overeat and feel restless. However, she's pretty mediocre in many events. Winning was not her goal though. Saoirse looked for the chance to train her reflexes, as well as keeping her strength in check. She thought three hours were never enough.

Saoirse opened the door, like usual. Although she had servants in her mansion, Saoirse preferred to open the door herself. She looked around. In the large parlour, with its grand pillars decorated with waves and various carvings, beautifully lit lights and strategically placed fans hung from the ceiling along with assorted ornaments, family trees hung on one wall in the form of framed hand drawn pictures in contrast to modern paintings on another wall, shiny, reflective and recently scrubbed floor, there was no sign of her family. It was a typical scene. Saoirse was the last Starbright to leave the house and the first one to come back most of the time.

Saoirse gathered her cleaning tools and climbed the spiral stairs to the second floor. Like the second floor, the stairs were carpeted. She walked quickly into her room after unlocking its door. It was big, with green walls and an orange carpet on the floor and a white ceiling. Not the most matching colours, but they certainly told everyone the owner's queer tastes. There was a balcony outside, its entrance covered by flowing curtains with wavy lines and bubbles in varying shades of blue. The bed was ebony black, with matching black silk bed sheets. She got to work at cleaning her room. Saoirse almost never allow others in her room, let alone clean it. She often joked that it was a great honour to gain access to her room. Saoirse spent most of her time in her room, after all, she had nearly everything she needed to entertain herself there, mainly her books, laptop, television and mostly violent or mentally challenging video games.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back