• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Instincts

Where should I go with Season 4 of PI: NB? Should they...

• Get trapped on a huge island, with mercenaries searching for them?

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Compete in the "Tournament of Death"?

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Take over the world?

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • find out that the whole time they were waging war against Breen, that it was all a dream of Darren's

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Get trapped in a torture room and one by one get killed? (They will all come back to life though, it

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Er....I was starting the next season, but I don't have my sprites that I need. Updateby the end of the week hopefully.

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Uh.. did that mean Silon was replaced with one better at Twister? o_O

I voted for the parody of Saw.. have it so, they're tortured by their worst fears. >> Silon being tortured by playing Twister with Professor Oak. XD

Edit: Speaking of sprites.. I should get a custom Silon trainer sprite and overworlds.. >>

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    No. Silon is still Silon, only this Silon Camille thinks is hotter than her Silon, and they both love Twister, so, yes. PINB Silon got PWN'd.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    Wow TPH this looks good i have to join!

Name:Samuel
    OWs:
    Pokemon: Instincts
    By Coreystranick
    Bio/Background:Samuel was young when his father grew crazy and his father was so crazy he experimented on samuel which made him have sudden mood swings! WARNING:HE IS VERY CRAZY!!!!
    Side:Evil

P.S. Can have a cool town destroying pokemon with an OW plz and thank you Awesome comic!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Yes, I'll see when I can get you in the comic. I can't make any eppys right now because of some....minor.....inconvieniences.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    AHHH!!! My computer froze on me! I was 75% done with the text to.....:(

Meh, I might restart tonight, maybe tomorrow. Sorry.

Back