• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Instincts

Where should I go with Season 4 of PI: NB? Should they...

• Get trapped on a huge island, with mercenaries searching for them?

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Compete in the "Tournament of Death"?

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Take over the world?

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • find out that the whole time they were waging war against Breen, that it was all a dream of Darren's

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Get trapped in a torture room and one by one get killed? (They will all come back to life though, it

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    sorry for not psoting, lacrosse has been kinda important, We jsut won our first game today. Anyway, i can't wait to see new eppies TPH

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    OMG!

"Warning: The following may not be suitable to all ages.
    The following is suitable for fools and tools. This comic is rated PG: 14 for kissing, killing, slapping, yelling, fighting, screaming, blooding, Siloning, and pooping."

Lawl. <33 I just noticed that. :P

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    g'nap XD
    that was funny for some reason, never heard that... g'nap. XD
    im going to use that next time i have a nap and someone is in the room or something.nice update. this season looks like it'll be great. i made alyx or w/e and gordon just for em to get killed off so soon XD

Back