• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon: Intel Version [UPDATE - 15/11/15]

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
  • FINALY I HAVE A NEW PASWORD SO I CAN SUPORT YOU!! BIGGEST FAN

Btw Your hack looks fancy :)

Thanks! Glad to see your still supporting my hacks!

Hey, a while back I recommended that you use joexv's hex helper. Well, it turns out there was a bug with the BW2 Repel system. You should read the thread.

I just tested this out and i worked fine. There were no glitches! Thanks though!

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • Wow! It's been a long time since I last updated this thread. So, here is the deal. School started up on September 7th and since then, I haven't had much time to work on the hack. School is very, very important at the moment. I have a lot of homework and I don't have much time to work on Intel during the week. My weekends are also filled with sports and homework. As you can see, I don't have much, if any time to work on Pokémon: Intel right now! I will have a few holidays during the school year. This means that it is possible for me to work on it for 2 weeks from December 17th to January 4th and then again during March break. Hopefully by the beginning of the summer, I can release a new version of Pokémon: Intel.
    Thanks for everyone's understanding!

- Ian

Is that means this kid never got out of the house? ...
    the story is a bit weird..

Well, i have modified the story a little! I will release an updated story description soon!

Years
  • Thanks!

Update:

I decided to wait until the end of August to release another version of Pokemon: Intel Version. On August 31st, i will be releasing Alpha Version 1.1.0! I will have more details on the length and the features later this week!

Where are youuuu come back

Back