• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Iron and Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
Years
  • The fakemon are small, but yopu cleaned it up so right now I have no problem with that, the tiles are great, (thank your tilers! They do an excellent job!) You need five framesa for your backsprite?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    nice to see the return of the old fakemon :)
    nice pc and mart tiles :D

and i love how the tree's have two different palletes :D

YAY PIcHU :D

ger345

Im just like that.
    Years
  • I like the graphcs, but technicly speaking iron and stone are the same thing. theres some iron inside of stone, and theres stone inside of iron. But amazing graphics.

Years
  • I love the fakemon especially the change of form on cratot and the colours are absolutely amazing they really show through.The game is doing brilliantly altogether keep it up.
    :D

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • Wow! Great Mart/PC you got there. XD
    But remember it wasn't totally scratch so credit Calis as-well.
    Although the fakemon seem a little small.

Thanks, I'll see what I can do with the fakemon :)

The fakemon are small, but yopu cleaned it up so right now I have no problem with that, the tiles are great, (thank your tilers! They do an excellent job!) You need five framesa for your backsprite?

Thanks but...what backsprite? o_O

nice to see the return of the old fakemon :)
    nice pc and mart tiles :D

and i love how the tree's have two different palletes :D

YAY PIcHU :D

I like the graphcs, but technicly speaking iron and stone are the same thing. theres some iron inside of stone, and theres stone inside of iron. But amazing graphics.

lol

erm...you do know you can bend iron,and last time I checked,you can't bend stones.

Plus the fact that stone is not found in Iron, and Iron is metal.
    Although the part about Iron in stone was kinda true.

How many fakemon were you thinking about putting?

100+ although currently I'll be using some of Samson's public fakemon until they are sprited.

I love the fakemon especially the change of form on cratot and the colours are absolutely amazing they really show through.The game is doing brilliantly altogether keep it up.
    :D

You made a post that isn't spam Thanks :)

Here is an update, new cut tree:
    Pokemon: Iron and Stone

New Water (I don't like transparent water and had no tile space left, that's why I changed it, but the corners still need fixed):

And Lunar Forest got a complete remap:

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
    Years
  • I like the tiles and Rock Climb, The bridge is okay, and the water on the fourth screenshot is great! However, I don't like the trees, try making it look like a bush? Since it looks like it's two branches or leaves, Also, the water beneath the bridge looks like it's nothing to be fret, make it look like a canyon, or a big river, or a lake, it looks way too small! :( But but, I like the graphics, The pallettes are just great! If you need a backsprite just contact me (when the semester is done), I'll be free :)

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Based on the screenshots you've won me over. The forest looks splendid. The bridge tiles are unique but I don't neccessarily like them. The spritemon could use some work but they're not bad. Do you the heroine sprited? Id like to see what she looks like. Hopefully we can see a playable release of this hack soon. Good luck.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • I like the tiles and Rock Climb, The bridge is okay, and the water on the fourth screenshot is great! However, I don't like the trees, try making it look like a bush? Since it looks like it's two branches or leaves, Also, the water beneath the bridge looks like it's nothing to be fret, make it look like a canyon, or a big river, or a lake, it looks way too small! :( But but, I like the graphics, The pallettes are just great! If you need a backsprite just contact me (when the semester is done), I'llbe free :)
    I'll see what I can do, which trees?
    Sure thing, that whole city is getting remapped anyway xD
    I might ;)

Based on the screenshots you've won me over. The forest looks splendid. The bridge tiles are unique but I don't neccessarily like them. The spritemon could use some work but they're not bad. Do you the heroine sprited? Id like to see what she looks like. Hopefully we can see a playable release of this hack soon. Good luck.

Thanks, it took a while to map xD
    I'll probably insert a new bridge, I'm not too fond of the one I have either.
    Not yet, but that's near the top of my to-do list

Since it's my 1000th post, I give you, the starters:
    Spoiler:

Florabbit made by me with edits from Cilerba
    Scorkrow made by Spherical Ice
    Sworsea made by me and Spherical Ice

Hope you enjoy :)

Years
  • Wow, the fire & water starters' sprites suck. Who made those? Though the colours on the water one is nice. :3

Seriously though, the hack's shaping up nicely, mate. That bridge doesn't look too dandy though, the way it get's wider by a pixel. :/

TheEmu

Never too old for Pokemon :D
    Years
  • Wow, this looks awesome! I can't wait to see how it turns out when it's finished :D and I'm looking forward to seeing more fakemon too.

I love the screenshots that kind of have a red tint to them ^^

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
    Years
  • Bird fire started is (cough) weird looking, however, I like the Dolphin fish, but only that, hm,

The trees, the huge ones since it makes it look unique however will take a LOT of room for the tiles, I mean, it looks great but, you do need room for tiles (I recommend only one shade will be enough instead of different shades.

However, the OW's ROCK! So I might sprite the trainers, the backsprite I mean

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015

I'll see what I can do, which trees?
    Sure thing, that whole city is getting remapped anyway xD
    I might ;)

Thanks, it took a while to map xD
    I'll probably insert a new bridge, I'm not too fond of the one I have either.
    Not yet, but that's near the top of my to-do list

Since it's my 1000th post, I give you, the starters:
    Spoiler:

Florabbit made by me with edits from Cilerba
    Scorkrow made by Spherical Ice
    Sworsea made by me and Spherical Ice

Hope you enjoy :)

Yay 1000th for you :3

and nice starters i look forward to this hack :D

Years
  • I don't know if I've said this before, but the graphics really appeal to me. You make them work nicely with your maps :)
    Generally, it's looking quite good, altariaking. I'm also liking the fact that you're using Fakemon, it'll be interesting to see how they shake things up.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    its a dog pkaemon which you used in the game please be right i want that game it sounds very interesting

gray2345

The Pig Apocalypse is coming!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013
    This is a really nice looking hack. I cant wait to play it!

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
    Years
  • Ah, finally I've found the PKMN Iron and Stone thread (after realising altariaking has the link in his sig...)
    Well anyways - I see the hack is coming along pretty well. ^^
    Anyways, just to let ya know 1st stage evo's for the starters are completed.

Gonna go work on the 2nd stages now.

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
  • Pokemon: Iron and Stone

What I made into a snout was originally going to be an ear, while what I made into the... white puffy thing, was going to be the snout, but this was funnier. "Lookit me, I'm a dog with a bib an' no ears!"

Also, the other entries have things hanging down from the chest that obscure the hind leg, which must make it feel lonely; I just had to include the poor 'lil guy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back