• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Island Mystery: Torn Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024

Intro:

Yes, this is Marxvile, back with Island Mystery. However, it has been changed drastically, thanks to the new team. Goodies. And I have restarted this, and we feel we are at a stage to introduce you to:

Pokémon Island Mystery: Torn Shadows

Base rom:

Pokémon Firered BPRE

Storyline:

Well the story begins just like a normal Pokémon journey would. The hero/ine wakes up and remembers that they are to start their Pokémon journey today. He/She walks downstairs collects their stuff and says goodbye to their mother. The hero/ine then leaves their house and begins to move towards the local Professor's laboratory. The hero lives in the region of Jikhio and the Jikhio region is made up of a series of islands this is where the hero/ine's journey is. The hero/ine is from Inshika Town.

Well the hero/ine soon is inside the laboratory of the local professor. The hero/ine expects to be given starter Pokémon from the Sinnoh region. But the unfortunately the professor was shipped the wrong Pokémon and he only has the choice of Chinchou, Hoot-Hoot and Sunkern. This Pokémon aren't the most attractive but nonetheless the hero/ine takes their choice of the Pokémon. The hero/ine is on a normal journey to collect all of the Jikhio region badges and compete in the Pokémon league.

But the hero/ine is soon dragged into a mess that they don't want to be in. He/She begins to learn of an ability that he/she possesses. And soon Pokémon are taking advantage of this and are asking for help. Soon appearances and talk of another realm has been nigh. The beast of the realm is coming......

Features!:

D/P pokemon

A few Fakemon

New Tiles

New Evo's and Pre-Evos for existing pokemon!

Screenies:

Pokemon Island Mystery: Torn Shadows

Videos:

None Yet...

Planned Fakemon : (please tell us if you want us to take them down if they are yours!)

Spoiler:

POKEDEX!

Spoiler:

Music Guide!
    The Music we will hopefully have inserted (may not be able to get them inserted!)

1. Giratina's Battle Theme (Platinum)
    2. Vs Dialga/Palkia (D/P/P)
    3. Vs Champion Cynthia (D/P/P)
    4. Vs other legendary (D/P/P)

Credits:
    Wesley, Alistair, Saurav, Teh Panda, rhevarhe_duh - Tiles

Team:
    Marxvile - Leader 1, Mapper, Tile Inserter
    Goodies. - Leader 2, Mapper, Scripter
    HFI - Kindly making sprites
    S.U.R.F - Scripter
    Synyster Zeikku - Graphics (Title Screen)
    Nicolas - Spriter

Team Thread: Click Here!

Userbars:

Pokemon Island Mystery: Torn Shadowsby sam_sdc

Pokemon Island Mystery: Torn Shadowsby pokemon xd
    Releases:

None Yet...

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    xD
    So our thread is up?
    Good news!
    So guys some comments and the likes would be nice!
    We are working hard on this! xD

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Me and Goodies. are working quite hard on this (and I have indexed some Platinum sprites specially!)

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Hell yeah, loving the storyline.

Can't wait to see the Platinum Sprites

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    We will be hoping to insert Fakemon, and I know people will complain, but we will post them to see what people think (hence the Special Section for them!), and to see if they are stolen, or were really made by who posted them to us.

Logan

Years
    Okay guys,
    I have a task for you! xD
    If you like any Platinum sprites please say and I will replace said Pokémon with their Platinum sprite!

Logan

Years
    xD
    I may do Pidgey!
    But I think we may be using Starly or Tailow instead of Pidgey as the annoying critter xD
    Anyways:
    Updates:

Credits:
    UltramasterBDX - D/P Styled Textbox
    Hiroshi Sotomura - Non-Profit Hack Screen

Logan

Years
    Thanks James.
    At the moment I an focusing on learning and becoming more advanced at scripting xD.
    I just made a script that was 400 lines and it will be shown soon!
    Anyways that screenie shows off George's Pass, It connects Inshika and (We need a name xD)

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I would just like to say that all the stats of the starters will be changed to make it as fair as possible, unless we can tell it will already be fair.

Anyway, you are probably wondering about the Fakemon section that is there. It isn't just for posting sprites for everyone to see, it is also to make sure that we weren't lied to about who made them, as sometimes people post sprites claiming to be theres. I just put the pics on that section to make sure that they were telling the truth, or to make sure they are useable.

Logan

Years
    xD
    Marx I have changed/upped them already!
    So anyways the second town/city in called Senekuran City.
    But I am open for better names!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    OK, the starters stats HAVE been changed. Anyway, a link to sprites are in the thread. IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO MADE THEM, PLEASE SAY, AS WE LOVE THESE SPRITES, AND WE DON'T WANT TO BE ACCUSED OF STEALING. WE WON'T INSERT THEM UNLESS WE KNOW WE CAN.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back