• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Island of Clouds :3

Renyui!

ascender
Years
  • Heyy all.

Yesh I know, I'm a graphics maker, not a hacker, But there was once a time when Grandpa Renyui had a hack. Yesh, I was once a hacker, and from seeing all these great new Hacks, I've been motivated again.

This hack's background is based from a Greek Myth called Pandora's Box. You may want to look it up some time.

Background
    There was once a time when peace was all around the globe. When people and pokemon lived in Harmony. There was no evil forces trying to use a certain Pokemon for destruction, no, none of that. The Gods had chosen to give each race a gift. The deliverer, Rayquaza, had no gift left for man, so he gave them the Gift of Fire, without thinking. The Humans quickly reaised what they had been given, and they taunted the gods. The all mighty god, Arceus, decided to create a beautiful women, and gave her a special pokeball. Arceus told her not to open it, ever, but in her haven in the sky, curiosity took over and she opened the pokeball. There rushed out all the evil misfortune pokemon in the world, Hate, Greed, Disease and Power. This was all part of Arceus' plan, as he wanted revenge on the Humans. Once, when the women was sleeping at night, she heard a voice from inside the pokeball. "Hope, ho ho Hope" it cried. She opened the Pokeball, and out rushed the glorious pokemon, Hope, who had given the Humans a light in the darkness. She could not destroy the evil pokemon, but she could pt them at ease, so she scattered them to each corner of the globe. They tried various attacks on the Human Race, but only some got through. It seemed the world would be ok, with the protection of Hope. Until one day...

Screen Shots
    Only 3 so far.
    Spoiler:

Story
    You wake up one day to hear your mother coughing and wheezing. You fetch her some breakfast, and she tells you that your allowance is going to rise. You jump up and hit your head on the roof accidentally. You dont feel anything, as you never have before. You somehow have a strange immune system to.. well, everything. You decide to go to the Mart to see if they have any medicine for mum. As you walk through trail 1, a strange shadow falls over you. The shadow erupts from the ground and into the air. "Dustbunnies?" You think. The shadow then plunges into the ground and forms an egg. You take it to the Pokemon Professor who lives next door to you. He puts it in his skitty's bed, and wraps a blanket around it. Strangely, the Professor has a bad cold too, and goes back to bed. Do all these sicknesses have a link to the myth of Pandora's Pokeball that the old man told you yesterday? Play to find out..

Features
    New overworld
    New tiles (Hopefully)
    DP text (it's cooler :P)
    5 to 8 new fakemon
    and more.

Banners
    clouds.png

Credit to me

Maps
    Navel Town
    naveltowncopy.png

Team
    Me: Story writer, Graphics maker, Mapper, part spriter.
    Wind~: Something, he hasnt told me
    Metal Sunlight: Spriting Leader
    Nazo: Idealist
    Tamerhaider: Scripter (Yays finally!)
    Lucario 9: Mapper

Updates
    1/10/08 - Added new female OW Sprite
    basefemalerj7.png

2/10/08 - Decided on evil team name - Team Oblivion
    2/10/08 - Finsished starters -
    darkgrasssh3.png
    darkfirevx1.png
    darkwateril4.png

Credits
    So far, those who wrote the Greek myth "Pandora's Box.

Please Post comments. I hope to go a long way with this. Recruits are needed!​

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Sweet, you in hacking? That sounds awesome.

Lovin' the background, can't wait to see more. Keep it up Ren, don't burn out! :D And Pandora's Box, eh? Makes it sound even more interesting. I like the development in the background, so I'll be sure to keep an eye on this one. Lookin' good so far. Perhaps you could dive more into it with the story. Really nothing I can constructively criticize, as it sounds a-okay to me.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Nice story dude. (b'')b
    I could repay the favor and help you out. ;D
    I do a little mapping myself. :P

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • Thank you Guys. And wind, your recruited.
    Guys what do you think about some platinum legendaries?
    Origin Giratina could be disease or power... Suggestions?
    -EDIT-
    We now have a basic Story!

Last edited:

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • Wow Rowan,i never though u were gonna hack again.
    ur liek a triple threat lol(CSS,GFX and hacking)
    well i wish u great luck on this project,it looks quite good,the backgrounds looks kewl,the pandora's box sounds nifty hehe...and for the legendaries i think u might wanna put some sided legendaries like Regice,rigirock,gegisteel.
    anyways have fun with this prolect mate.

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • Thanks Nazo. I meant for the legendaries, who would be Hope, Disease, Power, Greed and Hate, from the background, as they will star later in the game.
    Here is a support banner guys.
    clouds.png

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
  • oh my, this sounds all kinds of fantastic.
    it's an amazing idea, so i really can't wait to see how this turns out.
    i'll be following the thread, and best of luck with working on this!

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • Thanks guys, i've got so many positive comments. I've a feeling they're gonna turn negative now.
    dustbunni.png

Prototype for one of the only fakes in the game. Dustbunni~
    Also, please put the link in the support banner if you want to use it. To do that, highlight the banner's coding, and put the url of this thread in. Like so.

Lith

Go, Missingno! Use- WTF BOOOOM
    Years
  • ~Ohhh, you could use my Fakemon in my sig~
    ~I could also help~
    ~Im good with spriting~
    ~Nice story also~

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • An immune system to everything? That would be awesome. I like the look of this so far, keep it up man. And can I be Story-Editor? I was a Story-Editor for another hack before this one, Pokemon Time and Space I think it was, The_Lucario_Master made it.

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • Yays!
    It's Amazing, MS, you are officially our Spriting Leader, if we ever get any other spriters :3

Also people, Your ideas on whats gonna hatch from the shadow egg ( aka what starters should we have)

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Occupation(s):
    Experience:
    Three months of scripting(every day)
    Examples:
    I did a small preview on my scripts.(For Firered)
    Other:
    I want to be a backup scripter and a beta tester.

Thank you.

Back