• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Island of Clouds :3

Lith

Go, Missingno! Use- WTF BOOOOM
    Years
    Ahhh, thanks
    I though of colouring her green and white becasue of clouds...and cause green is awesome.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    Like...if you have any ideas for anything I could...never mind. I can like...help you come up with things like names and add extra stuff to the story if it is running short.

tha would be an idealist Will

So are we adding Goldix? Oh, and DM, you are in.

alright were adding Goldix! kewl! and kewler! we got another idealist to help us out!

Okey Dokey!
    Well, I was thinkig, what should we do for our next important event?

hmmmm...another event?
    how about a rival battle or maybe the meeting with some guy from the E4 thats ur friend?
    and then a fun battle?
    or somethin like that...

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    Thanks guys, and maybe team rocket, but a different name. Maybe something thing like a team which minds are controlled by the Pandora Legendaries, Hate, Greed, Power, and Disease (Yet to be properly named)

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    alright i'll think of a name...*thinking*...*thinking*...
    ok how about:
    -Team Oblivion
    -Team Nightfall
    -Team Darkness
    -Team Shadow
    -Team Destiny
    -Team Shade
    -or simply Team DarkCLoud
    i'll think of others if u want meh too

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    haha ok i wont do it again Rowan,and kewl ask meh if u need anythting else

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Team Oblivion sounds great. I think it's suitable.
    I have a short idea.
    If you want, make the leader on the team Oblivion, a guy that battles you every while and then.(comes with his two guards)
    And make him the champion.
    You have to battle his guards first then you battle him at last.
    That's just an idea.
    Thanks for you time.

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    Great idea! And heres some more stuff on it.
    When you approach the Champion, He says you must be really strong to make it this far and compliments you. He says his name is Josiah. As you examine him closer, you see a team oblivion badge on him. And the scar that every team oblivion leader is said to have. You tell him, and then four trainers come from the ground through elevators. Josiah exclaims how him and his masters will rule the world once again, just as they had in the past. So you battle him, and his executives. When you defeat him, a portal comes in the air behind him and he escapes through there. The professor tells you to follow, and so leads to the last major event (Which I will not yet reveal otherwise it spoils it)

Back