• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] Pokemon Item Trade Exchange (Please Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

buttlet32

Buttlet
Years
  • I've got quite a bit of items that I don't need on Alpha Sapphire and I decided to hold an item exchange for the items I don't want in return for items I need. The following items are up for trade:

Items
    Spoiler:

Medicine
    Spoiler:

Berries
    Spoiler:

Now you're probably asking, "Well, how do I know what items he wants?" Well there are certain items I need and want in my game, that vary in type. Those items include:

Items
    Spoiler:

Medicine
    Spoiler:

Berries
    Spoiler:

Other Needs/Wants (These don't require held items)
    - Pokemon Eggs (Worth 1 listed item)
    -Basic Starter Pokemon (Normal=1 item and Shiny=5 items)
    Spoiler:

-Second Stage Starter Evolutions (Normal=3 items and Shiny=10 items)
    Spoiler:

-Final Stage Starter Evolutions (Normal=5 items and Shiny=15 items)
    Spoiler:

- Pokemon with Egg moves (Normal=2 items and Shiny=5 items)
    - Shiny Pokemon (Basic=5 items;2nd Stage=10 items;Final Stage=15 items; Legendaries=30-35 items)
    - Legendaries (Worth 25-35 listed items and a lot of time)
    Spoiler:

- Any Kanto Pokemon not in my Pokedex
    Spoiler:

- Any Johto Pokemon not in my Pokedex
    Spoiler:

-Any Hoenn Pokemon not in my Pokedex
    Spoiler:

-Any Sinnoh Pokemon not in my Pokedex
    Spoiler:

-Any Unova Pokemon not in my Pokedex
    Spoiler:

-Any Kalos Pokemon not in my Pokedex
    Spoiler:

I have every single one of the items I'm trading. This is not a scam for the sole purpose of trolling. This is 100% real. How this will work is you pick the items you want. Afterwards, post your comment with your friend code and offer of what you feel inside is reasonable enough and worth the same value of the items you requested When you do that I will most likely accept the request if I find it reasonable enough, and if not then I will provide you with a counteroffer. Keep in mind I'm doing this to give and receive items and not Pokémon. So I suggest giving the items to either Pokemon caught from one of the early-in-game routes or one that you think you don't need or want, because honestly I'm planning on only exchanging Pokemon from the first three routes. You are welcome to receive up to 30 items MAX unless specified trade allows for more. I will try my absolute hardest to get everyone their items as soon as possible. Before you post your comment be sure to add my friend code to your 3ds.

Alpha Sapphire IGN: Amber
    FC: 1048-9705-6840

If you have any questions ask in the thread and I will be happy to answer.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2016
    I would be willing to give you a rare candy for your leftovers.
    My Friend code is: 1306-8711-3728
    IGN: Nate

buttlet32

Buttlet
    Years
  • All items are still up for trade. All you have to do is choose the items you want, tell me your offer, and when accepted give offered item to a Pokémon you don't want or need and I will trade it to you as soon as possible. Remember you can only have maximum of 15 items per person. Also, be sure to add my friend code to your 3ds before you state your offer. My friend code is 1048-9705-6840

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    What would you like for a grass stone?
    Also do you have any spare master balls?

buttlet32

Buttlet
    Years
  • What would you like for a grass stone?
    Also do you have any spare master balls?

All the items that are up for trade are listed in the description above. I don't have any Leaf Stones or Master Balls. If you would like any of the items listed above then ask, but if it's not listed it's not up for trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back