• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon - Johto League Showdown ( Beta 1 is coming soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
  • saying again bro repair it! Sorry Bro but you have made johto league a hell of a mess. Everything is glithcy. There are 2 ash in pokecenter and after talking with dr and nur joy and officer jenny Nurse joy say the she is gonna return to pokecenter but when i got to the pokecenter there is 2 ash in left and chasney instead of nurse joy. And a room is a battle tower battle room. Everything is messy i request you to delete the download file check all glitch and fix then again reupload. Apologize if you mind. Sorry but i said for the good of your hack.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • saying again bro repair it! Sorry Bro but you have made johto league a hell of a mess. Everything is glithcy. There are 2 ash in pokecenter and after talking with dr and nur joy and officer jenny Nurse joy say the she is gonna return to pokecenter but when i got to the pokecenter there is 2 ash in left and chasney instead of nurse joy. And a room is a battle tower battle room. Everything is messy i request you to delete the download file check all glitch and fix then again reupload. Apologize if you mind. Sorry but i said for the good of your hack.

I would like a little screenshots of the 2 Ash glitch you are having bro, i guess, there is only a flag problem and Healing after battle problem left!
    And a little bug fix, Alpha 1.3 of Johto League showdown for you all , it has fixed The Route 1 problem and The healing Place fixed:-
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/ekx64w

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    I found a bunch of errors that I screen capped, most of them are grammar errors. I will put them here when I get home.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    hi bro i found a glitch in where team rocket and electabuzz girl join and fights ash at beggening if u lose it u will transport to ceruleon city poke centre which is empty and also in the city there is no one to talk pls fix it considering this ur first hack is well made i enjoyed alpha 1

Years
  • Alpha 1 is way better than i expected it to be love the tiles and mapping this hack will be a good "sequel" to ashgray in the future if u keep the good work
    There are many bugs and grammar errors but its an alpha so those can be fixed
    And you could add cries to pokemons OWs instead of just a text

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • hi bro i found a glitch in where team rocket and electabuzz girl join and fights ash at beggening if u lose it u will transport to ceruleon city poke centre which is empty and also in the city there is no one to talk pls fix it considering this ur first hack is well made i enjoyed alpha 1

Healing Place problem is now been fixed in Alpha 1.3.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Alpha 1 is way better than i expected it to be love the tiles and mapping this hack will be a good "sequel" to ashgray in the future if u keep the good work
    There are many bugs and grammar errors but its an alpha so those can be fixed
    And you could add cries to pokemons OWs instead of just a text

I am also looking for animation like tiles, but cant find it!-_-
    hmm and I'll insert Cries in Alpha 2 and mapping is good, just as soon as i get anime like tiles, i'll insert it!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Great but one suggestion i would like to give ! we better make New bark and other mapping good.
    I think we need to make mapping good. Cause all the cities and routes are hell of a mess. We should do something better, New bark is a mess. Lets make it better.

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
    Years
  • I'd love to help but I've only seen seasons 1,2, 16, and 17 (currently) lol. Good luck to you on your hack, I'm sure the fans that watched the shows in those seasons are gonna be ecstatic to see this!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back