• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon - Johto League Showdown ( Beta 1 is coming soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
  • Yeah guys our hack is going awesome. But you know hack is soo hard. So don't mind if it take too much time. We need rest too. We got exams too ! So please don't mind if we bring it to you a little late.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Ok, so Guys i would be working back on this hack, i think you all still support this hack and episdoe 10 has been done, 7, 8 and 9 are left. then i will release alpha 2 after beta testing done on it. :)

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Yes Sure, you are Still my Mapper with GJ and i hope other hack members, like Parth and GJ Return soon, i am first gonna update OW sprites

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Hmm.. You should edit it but your hack rules you know. I am dying for the next release. Can u send me the hack ? i am dying to map

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • kk, i will send you the rom i have for mapping of Violet city but i will suggest you to download and watch that episode first, which will help you in mapping

and guys i badly need a CSS Expert for designing first page of hack thread, if anyone would like to help me, i would be thankful to him.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I'm glad to know that this is still being worked on. I want this hack to get completed and not be given up on. Good luck.

Thanks, this is my one of the ambitions, I always wanted to complete this hack, I will try my beat to make this a complete success

Years
  • kk, i will send you the rom i have for mapping of Violet city but i will suggest you to download and watch that episode first, which will help you in mapping

and guys i badly need a CSS Expert for designing first page of hack thread, if anyone would like to help me, i would be thankful to him.

Hey I'm not good at CSS but will kindly help with anything else you need:)

TD013

8 badges in Kanto, I have 10
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2022
    Glad to see someone is committed to working on the Johto adventures. This has great potential.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Please don't ask for release date, I will release it when right time comes and hack will be ready enough

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back