• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Kanto Journey (PG-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Intro: I am Zeta Dimentio, and I am attempting to start another RP. This is hopefully going to be my masterpiece. It is, however, a chaptered RP, though. Just thought I'd let you know now.

Plot: A hidden organization, so-far known only through old newspaper articles is re-emerging after thirty years of inactivity. An organization dedicated to the genocide of pokemon of all types. From the weakest Magikarp, to the God Arceus himself. The league fears of a re-emergence of the group, but keeps the Pokemon League open, so trainers can get stronger, as well as keeping both veterans and Gym Leaders strong.

'Enel lab found!

Right outside of Fuschia City, an abandoned pokemon laboratory was discovered by a group of thugs. The Pokemon League sent in the Gym Leader, Koga, to find out what was inside. We hope to see the results soon.'

'Horrifying Experiments!

The lost pokemon lab has been discovered to perform illegal experiments into mutating, and killing pokemon of all kinds. 'The body count is staggering, the stench of blood is thick in the air.' Was what the league officials told us after they came back out. Koga had nothing to say.'

Two of the many examples of the clippings. No video record, and no written record, other then the printed press. No one knows anything about this organization.

At the same time, the Pokemon League is about to begin! People everywhere are getting into the craze, people lining up to get pokemon, in their hopes of winning a pokemon championship position, and the prize of 200,000,000 pokedollars. (About 2,000,000 USD) Some dream of the money, some dream of fame, and others dream of adventure, and the chance to have fun. This year... is going to be interesting.

Rules

No Godmodding
    No SPAM
    Reservations are allowed. But if you don't respond in a week, your reservation will be cancelled.
    Follow the RP section, and the main Pokecommunity rules.
    Have fun, and be active.

Name: (Your character's name)
    Sex: (Male or Female)
    Appearance: (What your character looks like)
    Personality: (How your character acts in general, as well as other things.)
    History: (Your character's backstory.)
    RP Sample: (A sample of how you write, one paragraph minimum, two preferred.)
    Pokemon: (Which pokemon you want.)

(Note: No 'childhood' interaction with Team Enel is allowed, as they are only now coming back. They were disbaned thirty years ago, after all.)

Charmander (Taken by Proddit)
    Level: 5
    Type: Fire
    Sex: Male
    Nature: Adamant
    Attacks: Scratch, Growl

Bulbasaur (Taken by Luigi-a)
    Type: Grass/Poison
    Sex: Female
    Nature: Bold
    Attacks: Tackle, Growl

Squirtle (Taken by Broadway)
    Type: Water
    Nature: Timid
    Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip

--
    These pokemon require a good SU to obtain.

Eevee (Taken by FenrisΩ)
    Type: Normal
    Nature: Jolly
    Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand

Pikachu (Taken by Vespinus)
    Type: Electric
    Nature: Hyper
    Moves: Thundershock, Tail Whip
    --------------
    Accepted Players
    1. Luigi-a (Bulbasaur)
    2. Vespinus (Pikachu)
    3. FenrisΩ (Eevee)
    4. Broadway (Squirtle)
    5. Proddit (Charmander)
    --------------
    Reserved Players

Note: SIGN UPS ARE CLOSED

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Name: Lynnette 'Lynne' De Graaf
    Appearance: Lynne is a ginger in the truest sense of the word. She has long wavy orange hair that falls down the small in her back, with shorter strands framing her face. She usually ties half of her hair back or puts it in a high ponytail, but it's generally well manageable. Her face is full of freckles, most noticeably over the bridge of her nose and continuing under her eyes. Speaking of which, her eyes are a warm brown, and quite large. Her skin is quite pale too, and simply refuses to tan an awful lot. Her figure is already quite curvy for her age, which suits her well since she acts more maturely, and she is also quite tall. Her eyebrows are thin and arched and often paired with a bit of a down cast expression.

Clothing-wise Lynne is girly, very girly. As of now she likes poofy things and skirts. She wears a loose button-up blouse that falls off of the shoulders. It is white with with a bright minty-green line across the top and bottom and the sleeves are wide and come down almost to the elbow. Across her waist hangs a tight belt of the same colour to let her keep her form. Under the shirt she wears a yellow tank top, of which only the straps are visible.

As for bottoms she wears light blue shorts. They're of the lighter denim kind of fabric and have elastic on the end so that it closes entirely at the bottom, which is right above the knee. These pants have quite some pockets, but Lynne still feels that she needs a bag. Of course, jean shorts aren't all that girly, or at least, not enough for Lynne. Which is why she carries a bright yellow sundress too, with a white belt to go with it. Always be prepared. She carries that, and a white two-piece for swimming. Now to just hope that it won't rain.

On her feet Lynne wears a pair of low-top converse which are white with golden falling star design. Comfy, and cute. Her bag is actually a lap-top bag, with the according lap-top inside, but there's still plenty of room for the change of clothes and other necessities. It's a soft beige material with muted pink and white plaid design on certain pockets and flaps as decoration. The lap-top is white on the inside, with the design of a dark sky and stars hanging on threats on the top of it. The thing is Lynne's baby, affectionately named Merlin, and it's of the indestructible kind. It has satellite internet connection for Lynne's online blog, webcam and skype to phone people and some programs that would help her make training regimes for her Pokémon. Yes, Lynne is serious about the whole deal. Very serious.

Personality: Lynne is competitive all the way. One of the reasons why any Pokémon given to her will be trained like a soldier. She has programs on her computer that aid with that, but she also has a natural talent for thinking up clever schemes. She's cunning and ruthless enough to attempt the craziest plans. She also has a way of categorizing her Pokémon, with the nasty side affect of generalizing, but in the end to boost their natural advantages.

Lynne is in constant need to seem mature and to be taken seriously. This has caused her to appear cold at times, and to seem like she has an awful high opinion of herself. It is also the explanation to why she is always acting to seem older than she is, and why she doesn't like telling people her real age. She's stubborn to the core, and with it comes a terribly sore loser. And to top all the goodness off, there's a great temper to boot. She's a temperamental as her hair is red.

But she is still 15 years old, and her childish side is still there, bubbling up from time to time. This is often paired with uncontrolled laughter. Of course Lynne is capable of laughing, but it's not often that she really lets herself go anymore. It's also that she finds herself frozen in place when she sees a guy she really likes. She's not shy around guys, she's actually rather flirty, but not with that guy. And that guy often comes when she least expects it. It could be a guy she's been talking to for ages, and then suddenly it strikes her and she can't talk to him anymore. Quite tragic actually.

Basically she's a girl entirely inside her own walls. No matter how comfortable she thinks she has it inside her walls, she needs to come out of it and live a little.

History: Lynne is one of the older children in a big family. She has one older sister and one older brother and the rest of her siblings are younger than her. She never got why someone would want to have 7 children, but there wasn't anything she could do about it. She was always the competitive one, the one to throw the monopoly board across the room should she be losing, but also she one that was most often winning. And monopoly was quite the popular game in her household. Games were generally popular and every Sunday night was game night.

She had the best relationship with her closest siblings, younger brother Alec and her older sister Jocelyn. Joss was the one that she always gushed with and told her secrets, while Alec was the one she played with and that always made her laugh. The other siblings were mostly a bit of a bother, too young to really have an intelligent conversation, and kind of hyper sometimes. Then there was Derek, the oldest, who was on a journey of his own.

Lynne's blog obsession began three months previously, when she first tried it out. MerlinsBeard.blog was her domain, naming it after he laptop, and she made entries whenever she could. But her life was rather boring, and she didn't have a lot of readers. That's when Alec suggested that she should go on an infamous Pokémon journey, and write about that. She liked the idea, and off she went with Merlin and a blog to write about.

Pokémon: Bulbasaur named Pandora

Last edited:

Vespinus

as Shocking as Thunder!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    Name: Adam Locke
    Appearance:
    Adam has scruffy, dark, silky brown hair which is reasonably short. He usually doesn't bother styling it, but on special occasions he will make an effort to look smart. He is quite pale, and his face is covered in light brown freckles. His skin tone is reasonably light, but not so much so to make him stick out in a crowd. His eyes are somewhat small and a deep hazel colour. His eyebrows are slightly thicker than most other peoples'. His eyes seem to shine with joy and reflect his bouncing and cheerful personality.

His hands are slender and elegant, and his fingers are long and graceful. He is of an average height for his age, but his legs are slightly longer than others of his age, too. His hands and arms have a couple of cuts and scars on them, but not enough to make you think he was particularly violent or in a gang or anything like that. He's quite lean and looks somewhat fragile, however he also looks quite fast and agile. He walks with a cheerful bounce to his step which is almost infectious in some ways.

He wears a polyester, light-green, sleeveless jacket with a hood over a cotton, dark green, long sleeved shirt. His shirt has a pocket to the left of his chest and has a white trim on the bottom edge and sleeve ends. He wears black jeans and a brown leather belt with a metallic green, metal leaf on the buckle. He usually wears dark green Velcro trainers with a white Nike brand on it, but if it's particularly wet he switches to wellington boots. On cold days he wears dark green gloves and a matching scarf, and on sunny days he wears a pair of green rimmed sunglasses.

Personality:
    In a school report, Adam was described as "Happy and lively with good social skills, he's very talkative and intelligent and his curiosity about nearly anything is fantastic but borders on tear wrenchingly annoying at times." While most of this is true, he is also kind and caring, but as previously mentioned he can get extremely annoying at times, mostly because he wants to know everything about everyone.

He has always liked Bug Pokemon is a great fan of Aaron of the Sinnoh Elite Four, and has always been interested in battling. He also likes Electric Pokemon, which is why he wants a Pikcahu, but Bugs are his definite favourite. He enjoys reading about his two favourite types but much prefers going out and watching them in the wild.

He speaks with a high-pitched but not annoying voice, and when he gets excited he can't stay still or quiet, and begins asking questions and making observations about everything around him, which is either endearing or infuriating. He is known for his love of classical music, and plays many musical instruments, the violin and the clarinet being examples.

RP Sample:
    As I've never been involved with an RP which I'm proud of, I'll do the day before my character goes to get his Pokemon.

Adam woke up to find it dark outside. He pulled open the light green curtains and realized it was still night-time. yawning, he lazily switched his light on and rubbed his eyes. He knew he would never be able to back to sleep, so he took out a book on the peculiarities of the mysterious Shedinja and began reading. After about two hours, when he had got to how Shedinja is born, so to speak, his alarm clock began ringing. Startled, Adam looked towards it an then at the window; it was brighter than before. putting the book back on the shelf, Adam got dressed in his usual attire and went downstairs, as wide awake as ever.

As he walked down the stairs, he smelled the aroma of poached eggs, sausages and beans. 'Morning dad!' He said chirpily, and as soon as he entered the room, his father waved the spatula at him. 'Can you go and get the milk, Adam?' Adam nodded and walked towards the door. His family owned one of the biggest milk-producing farms in Kanto, and they prided themselves on the welfare of their Miltank. So much so that they had caught a Chansey to help look after them. 'Chansey, Can you help me with the Miltank?' Adam shouted up the stairs. 'Chansey Chansey!' Adam smiled as he saw the big pink Pokemon waddle down the stairs. The pair walked to the barn and opened the large wooden doors. As they did so, the herd of Miltank rushed out, followed by a Zubat. 'Oh no! Chansey, quick, uh... use Egg Bomb?' Adam said, panicked. Chansey picked it's egg out of it's pouch and threw it at the Zubat. The bat Pokemon screeched and flew away, still screaming. The Miltank were in the field, huddled together, looking panicked. 'Oh dear... Chansey, can you use Softboiled?'
    'Chansey!' Chansey laid some eggs and gave to the Miltank, who ate them happily. Shortly afterwards they started eating grass. Adam trudged back into the house.

'Have you got the milk, dear?' Adam's mum asked. She was dressed in denim jeans and a white shirt, as always. 'No mum, they were really frightened by a Zubat, so I left it for today.' Adam said, sighing through his nose. 'But that's about the most exciting thing that happens around here. A Zubat in a barn. What an incredibly exciting life we lead.' He sighed.
    'Cheer up darling, tomorrow you'll be off on your adventure, and then you won't be so bored. you'll start to miss this life eventually.' Adam's mum said. 'Well, if you don't get eaten by the wild Pokemon.' Adam's sister chipped in. 'Yes, thank you, Caitlin, I'll look out for that.' Adam rolled his eyes. Although he wouldn't say it, he was looking forward to getting off the farm and enjoying his life at last. 'Tch. The latest of this "Team Enel." I don't know, people these days.' Adam's dad exclaimed, as he read the latest in the news about the lab which had been discovered. 'You make sure you steer clear of places like that, y'hear me boy?' He said.
    'Yes dad, I'll make sure I don't join any gangs or teams.' Adam sighed. The sooner he left, the better.

Pokemon: Pikachu please, and if it's ok, I'd like to name him Sparky. If it's not good enough for Pikachu, I'll take whatever's left.

Ok, that's my lot, I hope it's good enough for you.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    O.O Wow, this is amazing. I might put in another pokemon since there's a lot of interest in this. So, here we go.

@Luigi-a: Not bad, really. You're accepted with Bulbasaur.
    @pikakip: Eevee is reserved.
    @Proddit: Charmander is reserved.
    @Vespinus: Wow, that is pretty good. Better then my SUs. Accepted for Pikachu.
    @FenrisΩ: Reserved for Squirtle.
    @WisherWisherWish: Don't worry. As long as they aren't accepted, then SUs are still open. Just try to make it your best. Besides, I might put in another pokemon.

EDIT: Oh, and you'll need Trainer Cards as well. I know there's a place for that, but I forgot where, since it's been a while since I played in an RP with a trainer card.

Last edited:

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
    It looks like there's no room left, but on the off-chance that someone isn't accepted, I'd like to sign up! I will edit this space later today with a full profile (I'm new at this, it takes me a little while). I will be going with Pikachu.

I made a practice profile sheet in the Character Discussion Thread (3rd page) if you want to see the general way I write.

Will edit this later today! Hopefully there's still room by then. Fingers crossed!

Oh, one of the places for trainer cards is https://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/tcm2/ maybe that'll help?

Years
    K, here's my S.U.

Name: Sin Kaou

Appearance: (I am really bad at this part in S.Us so sorry if this doesn't meet the standards) Straight Dark Purple Hair. Pale White Skin. Pitch Blue Eyes. Black Hoodie, Rimmed with Red. Dark Blue Jeans. White and Red sneakers.

Personality: He actually has two complete different personalities.

History:

RP Sample:

Pokemon:

I'll do more later. Ciao :).

Last edited:
    Years
    Name: Chad Rayne

Appearance:
    Chad's tall and gangly at only fifteen. He has about an average form, but because of his height it makes him look thin. He stands at exactly six feet even. His hair is a messy dirty blonde color. It often looks like he just got out of bed, mostly because of the fact that his curls tend to scatter all over his head. Chad does his best to keep the part in his hair good though, proving that he has some form of order in the mop. Chad's skin is pale, but not overly so. He is the type who will go outside and work, so he has an even skin color. Seeing as he works outside occasionally helping his parents by tending to chores, Chad has a slight bit of muscle on his body. He's more wiry than buff anyway. As far as his eyes go, Chad has bright blue eyes that don't have a hint of the usual storm grey in them. He does have a very light mustache on his upper lip, but because his natural hair color is blonde it's a bit difficult to tell.

For clothing, Chad likes to keep a bit of a bad boy air about him, and often times he gets nasty looks from people because of how he looks. Normally you'll be able to catch Chad in a black T-shirt or something of the like. On occasion he will wear a shirt with some rather...inappropriate things on it, but he doesn't do this too often. For pants, Chad likes to stick with jeans most of the time. He likes the types of jeans that are long enough to where he creates tears at the bottom when he walks. He also rather likes creating holes in the knees, but does have a few pairs without holes. For shoes Chad likes to stick with a pair of black high top Converse. He has several of his own personal lyrics that he has created during his free time written on the shoe, and rewrites them whenever they grow faint. As for other little accessories, Chad wears a black sweatband on his right wrist and a simple brown band on his right. Chad is also often see with a guitar strapped around his shoulder, because music is like his life.

Personality:
    Chad, though he may look like a scary guy at first, is really one of the best people anyone could ever know (depending on their personality type, of course). He's a pretty friendly guy, and enjoys making (sort of perverted) jokes and just hanging out with friends. Chad's very happy go lucky in that sense. The phrase "dumb blonde" sort of applies to him in ways, but in others it doesn't. Chad's very good at picking up on emotions, and if someone's sad he'd do anything to cheer them up. Though he's good at that, Chad is a bit slow when it comes to certain things that require logical inferences and guesses. So the dumb blonde deal could go either way, depending on what you're questioning him with. Chad isn't prejudiced at all, so it wouldn't matter if you were the worst friend in the world. He'd try to help you out as much as possible (in the emotional department).

Having grown up in a not-so-rich environment, Chad knows a lot of the hardships of life. He has been through having his best friend ditch him, the person he loves leaving to a new region, his mother threatening to commit suicide, and his father working in a region so far away he never gets to see him. Those are the main reasons that Chad is so happy go lucky. He pushes all of the bad thoughts to the back of his mind and slaps on a happy face around everything and everyone. He has perfected it to the point where no one would be able to notice that Chad's heart and mind were slowly being broken down. Truthfully he needs some saving, but he wouldn't seem like it if you didn't know him all the way through. He'd never tell someone straight away, so they would have to figure it out on their own.

Though Chad might sound lovely and everything, he has a rather major flaw that tends to ward people away from him if they find out. Chad occasionally does drugs and pops unnecessary pills. He'll also indulge in the occasional hard liquor or alcohol. He does this because sometimes, when he just gets too emotional to the point where he doesn't believe he can handle it, Chad will just do it. His personality is almost completely different when he's on these substances. When he drinks, he either gets very goofy (if he was sad previously, because he'll shove it to the back of his mind like normal) or he gets very violent (mostly if someone has previously pissed him off before he drank). The latter will often cause him to get into fights. When he does drugs, Chad just gets quiet and has a rather harsh aura about him that wards people off.

History:
    Chad grew up in a small town and a small house because it was really all his mother and father could afford. Even in the end, they couldn't afford to keep it without Chad's father leaving when he was about five years old to go work in the coal mines near a city in a far off region. Therefore, Chad was basically raised by his mother all of his life. He resents his father because Chad often sees his mother cry when she thinks he isn't looking, and he blames his father for doing this to her. Chad grew up really without much of a sense of discipline, which is probably why he started in on drugs when he turned thirteen. It wasn't really (completely and entirely, but mostly) his fault that he started. He had just happened to see a group of kids after school on a particular crappy day he was having, and one thing led to another. His mother still doesn't know that Chad gets into things like this, but it's mostly because she's often not home because of how much she works.

When he reached the age of eleven, Chad made his first (and very best) friend. They hung out together all of the time, up until Chad was about fourteen. His friend said he thought Chad was annoying and stupid, and thus didn't want to hang around him anymore. That was the first night Chad dangerously indulged and almost got hit by a car. When he was twelve (yes, we're sort of backtracking and shifting around), Chad met a girl that he thought he liked a lot. They hung around with Chad's best friend all of the time, making the trio almost inseparable. After his best friend left him, Chad went to her for comfort. This, of course, was after the indulgence incident. They grew much closer, until a few months prior to Chad's fifteenth birthday. She told him that she had to move, and then the next day she was setting out for Johto. Chad went to alcohol this time, drinking himself to the point where he threw up multiple times but refused to stop. His mother didn't notice he was out.

Finally on his fifteenth birthday, Chad decided that he wanted to leave. He wanted to make money for his mother and win that championship, and nothing was going to stop him. In his mind, if he did that, then his father could come home and Chad could travel the world and see his friend again. Maybe he could even find a new best friend. Chad wants to win the money so badly that he can taste it, and it's something that's driving him to push himself to his best. Chad's also decided that he's going to do his best to change his ways and try to stop drinking and doing dope, because he knows it'll drive him to the point of destruction if he doesn't.

RP Sample: (Just a very short segment taken from Johto League's Fate. I can do the complete post if you'd want a longer sample.)
    Spoiler:

Pokemon: Eevee

Last edited:
    Years
    OK, well, if someone misses the deadline...

Name: Annamarie "Mini" Clemens

Appearance: Annemarie has her nickname for good reason - she really is mini. Standing at only 4' 8", and skinny, she lives up to her dubbing well. Her hair, however, does not fall under the same description, falling clear to her knees when down. Annemarie usually keeps her red-gold hair in one or two braids down her back so it "stays out of her face," but lets her bangs hang free into her light hazel eyes. Her preferred outfit consists of a very old pair of white (but now brown) sneakers, jeans with holes in the knees, a t-shirt (any slogan will do), and black fingerless gloves.

Personality: Annemarie is cheerful, upbeat, innovative, and can't get a complete sentence out in the company of strangers. She is a very good listener, and will often compile an idea in her head before she speaks, if she does. Often in the past people have been scared away by her giddy smile before they got to know her. And before she spoke to them.

Annemarie is the kind of girl who is excessively loyal, one of those people who might actually jump off a cliff for someone, but she is also very wary of strangers. She does her best to protect her friends and family, but her size deters this slightly. She gets angry rarely to never at her friends, but when she feel the slightest threat to those she holds dear, she explodes.

History: Annemarie grew up in a 'big happy family' sort of home. She was the middle child of five, and all of the others are taller than she. Being the smallest, and neither the youngest nor the eldest, Annemarie never really knew any particular 'special privileges' that some of her siblings got, from her perspective. With so many children close to the same age in the same family, many had the same interests at the same times, which caused a lot of jealousy. Of course Annemarie knew about all the opportunities available to Poke'mon trainers, especially getting away from her family. Of course, being a trainer required a Poke'mon. Once, she even stole a Poke'ball from a Poke'mart in an attempt to catch a Poke'mon, but she failed. Now, she is overly excited about making a legacy of her own - provided her oldest brother doesn't catch her before she gets out of town. More than that, she is enraged at Team Enel - her dream has always been to have a Poke'mon of her own, and they're trying to crush that?!

RP Sample:

Clank-clank, clank-clank In a flash of silver, Nire ran appeared, already running. As usual, she showed up too fast to be normal. She seemed to disappear for a moment, reappeared several yards closer to me. She tackled me, but, as usual, a strange thing happened. I seemed to fall through the floor. When I finally hit the ground, after almost a full minute, I was back in a familiar hallway. My father's voice echoed around the corner, and I scrambled to my feet; Nire was already standing. As my father came around the corner, I frantically grabbed her hand in mine. She smiled convincingly, saying,
    "Oh! Comre, I'd love to go out to dinner with you tonight!" She was convincing. She was helpful. She was also the most annoying girl I knew. My father walked down the hallway past me, raising an eyebrow. I pretended I didn't see him and stayed put. When I could no longer hear his footsteps, I hissed to Nire,
    "You know I can't afford that!" She tilted her head to the side a little, grinned jovially, wrenched her hand from my grip, and disappeared. I wished, not for the first time, that I hadn't taken so much to Soli. Perhaps, more than that, I wished Nire wasn't the only one capable of helping me.

Pokemon: Charmander
    (or any avaliable)

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    @Dragon Somg: Squirtle has been taken already. There are two that are on reservation. Eevee and Charmander. Why not try for one of those? You might win the pokemon. It is a pretty good SU though.

Years
    K, here's my S.U.

Name: Sin Kaou

Appearance: (I am really bad at this part in S.Us so sorry if this doesn't meet the standards) Straight Dark Purple Hair. Pale White Skin. Pitch Blue Eyes. Black Hoodie, Rimmed with Red. Dark Blue Jeans. White and Red sneakers.

Personality: He actually has two complete different personalities. The reason for this is unknown. One personality is the soft, hidden side of Sin. the other is the hasty, daring side of Sin. Both of these personalities tend to switch continuously without warning. These personalities were formed after an incident against Team Rocket.

History: Being born in Pallet town, Sin has always lived very close to Pokemon. But he also had a bad experience with Team Rocket, when they tried to steal Prof. Oak's Pokemon. His "alter ego" took over and when he came to, Team Rocket had ran away.

RP Sample: "Great. It's Lorelei vs Lance tonight on T.V and I'm stuck getting some parcel for Grandad. Life's rough, Jigglypuff?" I asked, looking down at the Balloon Pokemon.
    It looked up, looking as though it was upset too, sucking in tons of air.
    "Don't even think about it." I said in a suspecting voice.
    Jigglypuff slowly let out all of it's air and smiled happily at me.
    "Good." I smiled. Jigglypuff was known for anger problems and used Hyper Voice when it got super mad.
    I pulled out my cousin, Daisy's, Town Map and looked it over.
    'Ok, Viridian City should be into view over that hill!" I smiled.
    Me and Jigglypuff started running towards the top. But before we could, we were pushed to the side by some boy carrying a weak, yellow Pokemon.
    "Hey!!!!" I yelled at him.
    "Jiggly-Jiggly!" jigglypuff added in an upset tone.
    But the boy didn't even seem to hear us. He kept running and running towards Viridian City.I got up, brushing the dirt off my jeans.
    "Loser.." i muttered to myself. I reached over and picked up Jigglypuff, brushing it too.
    "Are you O.K?" I cooed to it. Jigglypuff gave a huge smile to me, acknowledging a strong yes.
    "great. Now, let's continue to Viridian City.
    So we continued on our way, hoping we'd never lay our eyes on the loser again. But we would. We would...
    Finally, at 5:00 p.m, we reached Viridian City. I was looking at my watch, smiling.
    "We should still be able to catch the match if we hurry." I said in a content tone.
    Jigglypuff began dancing happily on the street. But suddenly, speakers began to blare.
    "YOUR ATTANTION PLEASE. OUR VIRIDIAN CITY RADRS HAVE DETECTED AN AIRCRAFT BELONGING TO GANG OF POKEMON THEIVES. IF YOU HAVE A POKEMON IN YOUR POSSESSION, USE EXTREME CAUTION."
    "Oh dear." I sighed. "Must be Team Rocket. That team has a very bad reputation around here. Once, they were powerful. Now, all they are is a bunch of blokes who never seem to quit."
    Jigglypuff started to run to the Pokemon Centre.
    "Yeah, we should take cover." I called to it.
    As we ran through the electric doors, our worst nightmares had come true. there, was the rude boy, a girl with tacky clothes, Nurse Joy and two Team Rockets, a man and woman.
    "Team Rocket, blasting off at the speed of light!" the woman yelled at the top of her lungs.
    "Surrender now or prepare to fight!" The man chimed in!"
    "ME-OWTH! That's right!" A Meowth said in english! Me and Jigglypuff ducked behind a room pillar.
    "Ooookay." I said under my breathe.
    For minutes, the Rockets were lecturing about rare and valuable Pokemon which bored me to death. Then, in the corner of my eye, I saw the boy's yellow Pokemon. It was a Pikachu. It was in bad shape.
    "So thats's why.." I whispered. Then I refocused my attention on Team Rocket.
    "ME-OWTH1 Then let's squash him!" the Meowth laughed. Now there were two other Pokemon, an Ekans and Koffing, two Poison Types. they started rampaging everywhere. now thick, black smoke folled the room. I started coughing madly. Then, to my horror, the Koffing appeared n front of me.
    "Get away, you bag of trash!" i yelled, kicking it back into the gas. the smoke cleared, and now the Rockets were staring at me!
    "Another rat to exterminate I see." the woman laughed.
    "Prepare for..." the man began.
    "Oh, keep your shenanigans to yourself, you nobodys!" I yelled. for some odd reason, I began feeling different. Different in a way I had never felt before.
    "Oh, little FEISTY rat!" the woman cackled. "Oh, a Jigglypuff! we'll be taking that!"
    The meowth began lunging towards us with sharp claws.
    "NOOOOOO!" I screamed. It wasn't because I was scared of them. Something inside of me was bursting with liveliness and darkness. Then my vision went blank. My alter ego had made his first appearence. Now, I had evil, blue eyes and my hair was all spiky and messy now.
    "How dare slime like you try to steal a Pokemon from me. I wouldn't care if you stole every stupid Pokemon in the centre, but now that you tried this foolish scheme, you shall pay!" I chuckled in a low, dark voice. i raised my hand out in front of me. The Rockets were frozen in one place. Scared of me or what I was doing, I don't know. Magically, a small, chrome scepter appeared in front of me. On it was a small, black orb which seemed to be glowing of evil aura.
    "Now prepare, idiots, for your doom! Dark Critical Blast!" I yelled.
    A huge, black beam shot of the orb and into the Rockets. But at the same time, I felt electric energy added to the sceptre's power. Together, the forces blasted the Rockets out of the cebtre through the ceiling. Then the rest goes blank..
    When I awoke, I was back in my bed. Jigglypuff was asleep in her little bed next to mine, snoring peacefully.
    Was it all a dream? A nightmare? or both?

Pokemon: eevee

I'll do more later. Ciao :).

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    @WisherWisherWish: No no no no no... I said I might introduce a new pokemon. Probably not, since that wouldn't be fair. You can sign up for a chance to beat out an already reserved person.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Name: Sharix zeta
    Appearance: Sharix has Black hair going down accross his right eye in a sort of Emo sweep. His face has scars all over it from an attack by a spearow when he was young. He is 5'6 and he is fairly skinny. You can identify him by his signature black jacket and red jeans.

Personality: Sharix loves pokemon, even if his friends dont. He is always willing to lend a hand to help people out. While he is normally calm and carefree, he sometimes becomes depressed and he will sit alone for hours just moping. He loves Eevees because of their different possibilities in evolution, and he hopes to get one for his adventure.

History: Sharix had lived in the Sinnoh region untill he was three, then they moved to Kanto because his parents were afraid of the great Team Galactic. Sharix has since grown up in Pallet town, making many new friends. Sharix Ran away at the age of 7 heading into nearby woods. He was not found for many hours, until an officer Jenny found him covered in scratches and injuries. He loved Eevees after playing with his neighbor's for hours on end. His neighbor left a few years later, and this threw Sharix into dismay. he has continued being a good friend to humans and pokemon alike. On his ninth birthday, he shouted "ONE MORE YEAR!" to everyone at his party. he has since heard that one of this year's pokemon was going to be an Eevee and is excited that he may finally get his own.

Rp sample:
    The man sighed. It was going to be hard attacking a kid, but it would be worth it. The Kid staring at the man snarled " LEAVE HER ALONE!" he yelled. The man just grinned. "listen kid, I reccomend that you just leave and let me have that celebi behind you." The Kid shook his head "No! AND STOP CALLING ME KID! MY NAME IS MAX!" With the last word, Max hurled his pokeball at the man's head, catching him off guard. There was a flash of bright light and a metapod emerged from the ball squeeling " MEEEEEEEET!" This made the man laugh harder. "a Metapod? heh-heh. Kid you are so dead!" The man laughed as his pokemon emerged from behind him, a sneasel. The sneasel grinned beside his master and charged towards the metapod with a great ferocity. Max laughed. "Metapod use harden!" The Metapod's shell glowed slightly. The sneasel hit the metapod so hard it ricocheted off a tree only to come back and hit the sneasel in the face, knocking it out instantly. The man stammered "b-bu- How?" Max smiled "never underestimate your opponent, right Metapod?" The metapod Replied with a shrill "MEEEEET." With the man still stammering, Max went over to the Metapod and gave him a treat, a rare candy!Metapod had swallowed it in one gulp, only to be swallowed by a flash of light. Max just stammered. The Butterfree emerged from the light shouting "FREEEEEEEE". Max smiled. "Butterfree use stun spore!" The butterfree let a powder of yellow fall upon the still whimpering man. the man stiffened up and Max whipped out his phone.

"Hello police? hi, my name is Max. i have incapacitated A team rocket member and i am now waiting in viridian forest. i will be here when you get here." Max smiled and sat down against the tree marvelling at his new friend, and happy he had saved the spirit of the forest, Celebi.

Pokemon: Eevee(i didnt know i could be beaten out for something if i reserved it, but no biggie. OH and good luck wisher)
    Ciao

Last edited:

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
    Wow wow! So many applications, but I'll add mine anyway, because I had fun working on it.

Name: Gavin "Gaff" Forrester

Appearance: Gaff is a large guy, standing at 5'10" with a "Santa Claus" build--he's got a round face, a big belly, and big arms and legs. Basically, he's fat, but he's always been a fat kid--didn't even lose much when he hit his growth spurt at 14--and he carries his weight like it belongs on him. He has thick brown hair that he keeps cut very short, and pale blue eyes that glint when he grins. Gaff wears cargo shorts and big t-shirts most of the time (when he dresses up, he likes to wear suspenders, rather than a belt), with a sweatshirt over the lot if it gets cold. His clothing isn't that important to him, and his shorts are generally grey or khaki, his shirts black or navy blue. His favourite red sweatshirt does have a Helix Fossil picture on the front, however.

Personality: Gaff is a daydreamer. Reprimands of him during school tended to be that he was off in his own world. He doesn't always realize the real world has interesting things to offer.
    Gaff likes to talk, and likes people, and so likes talking to people, and only recently has learned not to go on and on and on and on when he has someone's attention, and that conversation actually goes back and forth! (That said, talking to his pokemon is somewhat of a state of bliss for him) His enthusiasm can still easily run away with him, though, which can make him irritating and boring as he chatters about something that only he is interested in. He is somewhat self-centered in that way, as he will often fail to remember that not everyone is as interested in some things as he is. He is happiest when geeking out with someone about a subject they both are interested in, and is oversensitive when people criticize things he likes. When he feels insulted, he tends to quiet down, as he isn't fond of arguing, but he doesn't hold grudges for very long.
    He's generally relatively stoic when stuck in bad situations, which are almost the only times he isn't prone to daydreaming. He'd rather work on a solution than escape into fantasy or whine, but he become curt when under stress, and does not make a good leader--he hates deciding things for a group and gets very nervous--though when someone else takes the lead, he will determinedly support them however he can.
    Despite not enjoying explicit leadership (that is, being in charge of a group of people who are his peers), he is quite comfortable taking care of small children, having taken care of his brother Hanley since the age of ten.

History: Gaff was born in Pewter City, where he spent much of his time either at the Museum or begging to go to the Museum. He loved looking at the fossils, and pretending he was a great fossil hunter, and explorer. He played often on the outskirts of Viridian Forest (mostly) obeying his parents admonishments to keep out of the forest proper, where there were such dangers as venomous pokemon, after all. His father worked for the Silph Co, and traveled often, returning with ridiculously embellished tales of his adventurous travels that Gaff loved listening to, even after he was old enough to realize they were half made-up.
    Gaff's little brother Hanley was born when he was five years old, and it was about eighteen months later that Gaff's nickname was first spoken, as Hanley rendered "Gavin" in his unique fashion. The name stuck.
    When he was ten years old, his father returned from a later-winter business trip and brought him a pokeball containing a Squirtle, who Gaff named "Paladin". Gaff was all ready to set out on a journey to train his new friend, and find fossils to bring back to life. His plans were put on hold, however, when, as spring was in full swing and he was ready to leave, his mother became ill. To take care of her and Hanley, Gaff stayed home for the next year, and when his mother finally passed away the following spring, he became his brother's primary caretaker whenever his father was away. He and Paladin visited Viridian now and then, and even caught a Caterpie, which Gaff gave to Hanley. Involved in Hanley's upbringing kept him stuck in Pewter, but Gaff did get a part-time job at the Museum, behind the information desk, which did soothe his restless spirit as he was able to chat with tourists, and gave him frequent opportunities to talk all about his beloved fossils.

RP Sample:
    "Watch the tail," Gaff poked Elly, who moved the opposite way he wanted her to, backing up and planting all four feet firmly on the pages of his Kanto Science magazine before rolling onto her back and patting her face with one paw. "You're going to wrinkle the pages," Gaff complained at her, grabbing her around the middle and scooping her onto his lap with a laugh. "I know you're bored but I'm not off work for another hour. You can go back to the ball if you want," he suggested, and shrugged at the snort that idea garnered.

He slide the magazine closer to the edge of the information desk, arranging her with her paws on the desk itself. "How is this not interesting?" he teased her, tapping on the colour spread of Sinnoh fossil finds.

"Vuiiiii," she informed him, then squirmed backwards and jumped to the floor by his chair, stretching and curling up into a ball to nap.

One more hour before the shift was over. Three more shifts until and the last week of his job would be over. And he could start training Elly for real, start on his challenge of Brock and all the other gyms up ahead, out where there were caves and ravines and there was no way they were ALL explored. No way. He smiled.

Pokemon: Squirtle (edited as per swap with FenrisΩ! Adjusted history accordingly, though left RP sample as it was, since it's just a sample.)

Last edited:
    Years
    @Dragon Somg: Squirtle has been taken already. There are two that are on reservation. Eevee and Charmander. Why not try for one of those? You might win the pokemon. It is a pretty good SU though.

Thanks! I'm new to the format here, so it's good to know that you think that's a good one. I changed it to Charmander.

Also, on the subject of trainer cards:

I don't have enough posts to do a link (apparently), so I think I might need some help with this...

EDIT: I now have sufficent posts for linking. Here you go:

https://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/tcm2/

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    Okay... the SUs for Eevee are three... and the winner is... Broadway! Well, WisherWisherWish's SU lacked description, and the RP sample was pretty bad. And pikakip had more description then WisherWisherWish's, but it still lacked description. The RP sample also needed work. But Broadway's is the best out of the three that I saw. It is a pretty good SU, in my opinion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back