• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon League: Almia - PG-13 OOC and Sign-ups

Years
  • What the hell is the Silver Confrence? Was it in the anime, cuz I'm going by the games, in which Johto and Kanto share a League.

But if you make those changes, being the Indigo Champion from three years ago, and being newest Ever Grande Champion or the Champion from two years ago, it will fit in very nicely.

Edit: Godzil's character's are now offiicially approved. :D

Last edited:

grey†fish

not black or white… or gray :]
    Years
  • It probably was anime… weird, I'd always thought of Johto and Kanto having different leagues :knockedou

And yeah… I'll make the changes xD

EDIT: Edited :P

Last edited:

IceFireLighnting

Why would you think that? They're in the exact same location in evry game up to Crystal. It's JUST the Indigo Platue.

Oh, but I was thinkling...they were planning on just adding the regions onto the games, but they then discovered that that would be too much trouble and that it would take up too much space. They planned on having all of the regions connected and have just the Indigo Plataue. But, as I said before, they realized that it would take up too much space. HG and SS were the closest that they would get to their original intentions.

Oh, and they're going with a pattern(after Gen. 1): 2 Gens., then Remake of the 1st, then two more Gens., then a remake of the second. If they keep doing that, Pokemon'll just keep going on and on forever.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    Hm. Now that I think of it , can we RP that our pokemon are evolving by ourselves , or do we need a permission first?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    okay regan, i thought there'd be like a mini tournement between the elite four to determine the order they were fought. Thanks for the clear up

also, i have 2 questions

1.Can Cyndi's magmorter know thunderbolt?
    2.are we allowed to use attack combos?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Announcements: I've made up a calender year to make things run a little more smoothly. It's 2010 PokeCalender, or 2010 P.C. for short.

Hid the parts of the RP character template revolving around Gym Leaders and Elite Four, as the positions are now filled

Also added a new TM rule concerning the TM's handed out by Gym Leaders regarding their use, which is located under the .

Fish: You're approved. :D

Jcogg: No combos, as it'd be unfair to the defender. As for the TM request, you're character already hands out the TM for Payday, meaning you have access to the

Max: You're allowed to evolve your own pokemon that are raised either via move, level, or happiness. ones that evolve by trade needs to be traded. Ones that evolve while holding an item or by stone need to go by the Staff first, so we can approve of you getting said item. Please don't abuse this rule, since I don;t want to have to moderate evolutions. ;)

Post will be up shortly

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Agee's Profile!

Okay, I finally have access to the internet now... here's Agee's profile!

===

Name: Agee Feuille
    Blood Type: AB
    Ethnicity: French and part Americain.
    Birthplace & Hometown/Region: Born somewhere in France, but her parents lived in Chicole Town, Almia officially, so she never actually saw France.

Favorite Color: Green and Yellow

Physical Appearance: Agee is short for her age, standing at a mere 3'3, and only weighs 55 pounds. She looks totally french (blonde hair, light skin, ect), except for her bright green eyes, which where passed down from her American father (who got his from his American mother.). Agee is also completely flat-chested.
    Agee's blond hair reaches her shoulders, where they form split-curls. Her bangs are medium-lenght touching the very top of her eyebrows, and are comped to one side. She has thin pieces of hair just slightly shorter then her face hanging on her right side which are pinned away from her eyes (but still in front of her ear) by two green pins.
    Apparel & Accessories: Agee's apparel consists of a long-sleeved white shirt, with a yellow sleeveless sweater over top, and a green cotton skirt. She has long thigh-high white socks, and green shoes with pink straps. She has a green and yellow plaid beret, a symbol of her family's heritage, which she refuses to wear, and only keeps because her parents made her.
    Her nails are neatly trimmed and are painted a light lime green. She also has a Poketch and always keeps it on her left wrist. She carries a simple plain medium pink messenger bag.

Personality: She is a rather shy person at first, but once she gets to know you, she reveals herself to be a calm, sweet, and caring person. She is always very respectful and rarely uses slang. Due to her age, she is also very naiive.
    History: She grew up being sheltered and spoiled (mostly by her mother), born into a family with a high cash-flow. She grew up with the idea that she would never become a trainer until she was 21, due to the lack of an Almnian League. Despite this, she still watched and admired the other top-coordinators. When news came that Almnia would finally have a league she begged her parents to let her go. They agreed, seeing as she would at least start closer to home.

Goals: Become a top coordinator!
    Type: Trainer and eventual Coordinator (Basically, she's a trainer until she has enough experience with Pokemon, THEN she'll start thinking about entering contests)

Starter: Oddish

Years
  • Artificial, you're second character is approved. :D

Also, I just made the first post of the RP, so enjoy the Almia league. I started the RP as a ceramony so trainers, if wanted to, can either speak with the Gym Leaders/Elite Four, and have dialouge with the other trainers taking part in the RP. Keep in mind that your character doesn't have to be at the ceramony, and could have either shown up late or was simply uninterested in it.

Other note: Right now, I haven't assigned Gym Leader's to a specific town, but if you have a prefrence, don't be shy and send me a PM. Fish already has Haruba Village, otherwise his Gym can't work.

mal'akh

Hate this place. Gone for good
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    It's ok. Mine's going to seem insane when people visit his gym. c:

And is ok on the Scyther thing. I think we all want him to be able to learn Fly someday! D:

Years
  • I think there's a comic about why scyther should be allowed to fly. :P

Anyways, the only two people who wanted to reserve Gyms so far are Grey fish and Icefirelightning. Fish reserved Haruba Village while Ice reserved Pueltown any others PM me.

mal'akh

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I think there's a comic about why scyther should be allowed to fly. :P

Anyways, the only two people who wanted to reserve Gyms so far are Grey fish and Icefirelightning. Fish reserved Haruba Village while Ice reserved Pueltown any others PM me.
    Uhm, in my post I stated mine was outside of Puel Town, is tha acceptable?

And yes, I have the comic saved on my computer. xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2010
    Name: Zach Reznoff

Trainer Class: Trainer

Blood Type: A+

Ethnicity: German/Russian

Favorite Color: Yellow

Birthplace & Hometown/Region: Chicole Town, Almia

Physical Appearance: Blue eyes short brown hair, has a tuft of facial hair on the tip of his chin, around 150lb, somewhat muscular, could hold his own in a fight, about 6,3, and a scar on his left hand, in his palm stretching from his pinky to his thumb, resembling a thunderbolt.

Apparel & Accessories: He wears a white shirt, with a black vest over it, and jeans during the summer, and in the winter he wears a long coat, with the vest directly under it, with jeans on. He wears contacts, but you can't even notice them unless you really look for them, and he wears a glove on his left hand to hide the scar there.

Personality: If you met Zach, you would say he is a jerk, as he doesn't like people, and earning his respect is something that is hard to do, and even thinks pokemon that arn't his are weak, unless they are leader's pokemon or are just famous that way. He is quiet, and speaks his mind, although not because he's honest, but just because he doesn't care what people think of him. He does believe in honor though, and will never harm someone unless they challenge them,and often believes that pokemon are not tools, but are not freinds, but 'allys', and believes the weak should be protected, and will often fight against bad, although he may share some ideals with them. He was also known to have a superiority conplex, although he often beat down his feelings of anger when beaten and gave his opponents his repsect, although in a bitter manner.

History: Zach's grandfather, Vlad Reznoff was a trainer of trainer, working out of what was essentially a dojo in the Isshu region, he became known as a well very skilled teacher, specializing in electric-type. He was known as one of the best, and his pokemon were seldom beat, and he was also known as a kind man, yet he never went through the league challenge, and eventually old age took it's tole, as he grew old, yet he seemed to take no notice, as he lived life with his trusty Electrabuzz, who was basically a teacher for the pokemon there at the dojo, yet eventually the old man got so old that he had to close down his dojo, and by then he had a family, a son who had married and had a grandson, who was then only a baby, he was hoping to settle down with them, but a terrible accident resulted in the death of his son and wife, yet miracolously the son survived, and was given over to Vlad, who took him and settled down in the Almia region, as Zach grew, he was tought honor from his grandfather, even learning fighting skill from the electrabuzz, and would simply work alone in the small life, although Zach grew a personallity that was almost completly opposite of Vlad's, although he took most of his morales to heart. Zach is now 16, and the league is started and he believes himself to be the only truly great trainer to come out of Almia, and before he left he was given an elekid by his grandfather, who's parent was the Electrabuzz partner of him. At first he did not want the elekid, but as his grandfather showed him, he was a firce figher, even showing a match for electrabuzz, and wouldn't accept defeat, even hurting himself, as it earned Zach's respect, as he nicknamed it 'krieger', an ancient word for warrior, and soon became actual friends with the elekidd, being more open with him than he is with anyone else, as they set out on there journey throughout the Almia region.

Goals:
    1. Become a pokemon champion
    2. Become a master of Electric-Type pokemon
    3. Become a gym leader.

Starter: Krieger the Elekid

POKEMON TEAM
    (last updated:8/31/2010)​

Species: Elekid
    Nickname: Krieger
    Nature: Serious, tough, and honorable.
    History: Born of Vlad Reznoff's Electrabuzz, it was given to Zach, from which became a partner to, and began his pokemon journeys with. Zach's first pokemon.

(just so i don't double post, just curious, what if we have eventually get more than six, or seven, pokemon, do we keep them in a pc like the games or do we keep them with someone?)

Years
  • Kodamann is accepted.

As for the towns; I made a post before anyone else posted in the RP about the reserving Gym thing. I thought people would've seen it >_<

mal'akh

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Kodamann is accepted.

As for the towns; I made a post before anyone else posted in the RP about the reserving Gym thing. I thought people would've seen it >_<
    I didn't. D:
    So does that mean Imma have to move my gym?
    Because I never played Ranger, so I don't really know the names of ANY towns.

Years
  • If you want, you can take Vientown (it's in the middle of the region, and we're actually pretty close to it.) I haven't played any Pokemon Ranger game...or any Pokemon game since Generation II, so you're not alone on the not knowing stuff part. ;)

If anything Vientown would be better for you though, since according to the Pokemon wikipedia, there's a forest right next to it, which is a perfect place for a castle as opposed to Pueltown's docks. You could even have it on the edge of the forest towards the town so it's more accessible.

mal'akh

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    If you want, you can take Vientown (it's in the middle of the region, and we're actually pretty close to it.) I haven't played any Pokemon Ranger game...or any Pokemon game since Generation II, so you're not alone on the not knowing stuff part. ;)

If anything Vientown would be better for you though, since according to the Pokemon wikipedia, there's a forest right next to it, which is a perfect place for a castle as opposed to Pueltown's docks. You could even have it on the edge of the forest towards the town so it's more accessible.
    Center of the forest it is then! 8D
    Thanks, cuz srsly I have no friggin clue what goes on in this region. >.>"

Back