• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
also is Sona rare on Route 1? I can't find one at all.

Kind of rare but not as rare as Vayne is.

What do i do next after the Lissandra Event and got the Power Bracelet ? I want to get to Bligewater, but i have no clue what to do.... Thank you

Surf east of noxus to Ionia.

How you can enter The Tomb of the emperors? Also... you need to capture Renekton before the event with Azir and Xerath?

You will be able to after the elite four.

No, you'll see.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 10, 2017
I made a tutorial on how to set things up but I can't post links yet, so if anyone needs help just PM and i will send you the link.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 8, 2017
Sion is literally cancer in this game, i'm fighting a noxian soldier in the ironspike mountains but Sion's passive is so unfair

biggest issue with Sion is his pasive MeleeAttacks

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Since in the Spreadsheet only Champions' Locations and Typings are available, I am slowly figuring out Base Stats and Learnsets on my own.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 8, 2017
Since in the Spreadsheet only Champions' Locations and Typings are available, I am slowly figuring out Base Stats and Learnsets on my own.

Spoiler:

can you check if Malphite learns any ground type moves?

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021

I just spent the last few hours updating it with base stats, check the first post.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 7, 2017
Played for three-four hours straight, made special effort to check every little detail with all the NPC's, haven't managed to encounter any dialogue bugs or NPC bugs, this mod is really well done overall, huge props to the OP.

Just one question though; I got stuck in the storyline and I hate not being able to progress further: right now I'm in Zaun with both Piltover and Zaun gyms being locked, and in Zaun Sewers I only managed to find and catch Twitch... what should I do to progress with the story? :c

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
Played for three-four hours straight, made special effort to check every little detail with all the NPC's, haven't managed to encounter any dialogue bugs or NPC bugs, this mod is really well done overall, huge props to the OP.

Just one question though; I got stuck in the storyline and I hate not being able to progress further: right now I'm in Zaun with both Piltover and Zaun gyms being locked, and in Zaun Sewers I only managed to find and catch Twitch... what should I do to progress with the story? :c

Thank you very much, the solution is actually very simple. Go back to the college and get your reward.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 8, 2017
ok so Udyr learns Turtle Stance at lvl 20 and Bear stance at lvl 30 so i assume he gets Phoenix stance at lvl 40

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
Is there any good guide on where to go in this game? I'm stuck early (after 1st gym) and I think there might be more later.

Great game though!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 8, 2017
also, i can't get into Piltover, the way is blocked because of Noxian activity

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
Is there any good guide on where to go in this game? I'm stuck early (after 1st gym) and I think there might be more later.

Great game though!

Not yet, someone will probably make one. Go to the port go up and east and speak to the ledge.

also, i can't get into Piltover, the way is blocked because of Noxian activity

Use the warp shrine to get to route 2 and go to shurima from there.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 8, 2017
Not yet, someone will probably make one. Go to the port go up and east and speak to the ledge.

Use the warp shrine to get to route 2 and go to shurima from there.

yeah, already figured XD

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
I and many others from the LoL subreddit are getting a looping sound bug; is there a fix to this? I followed the instructions of the link you provided. Other than that, it's an awesome hack!

Back