• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jun 16, 2017
That's an emualtor thing, also your colours look off. The fog isn't supposed to be that thick.

GUYS I'VE FIXED THE MUSIC BUG (I THINK)
I've updated the new link on the first post.

Confirming that the music still hangs at multiple parts - i was getting the title screen, but i'm also getting the Howling Abyss where it hangs. Sometimes in the entrance of the area it occurs, but after the battle with Fiora it hangs on me 100% of the time.

I did notice that toggling the speed (Fast Forward) made this problem happen more often if that helps!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 8, 2017
Confirming that the music still hangs at multiple parts - i was getting the title screen, but i'm also getting the Howling Abyss where it hangs. Sometimes in the entrance of the area it occurs, but after the battle with Fiora it hangs on me 100% of the time.

I did notice that toggling the speed (Fast Forward) made this problem happen more often if that helps!

you have to re-download the .ups file

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 7, 2017
i cant open the file, i dont know how. Please someone that knows email me with some information <3

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
:c i'm still stuck in that point, help
Spoiler:

Go to the zaun college.

Im stuck after obtaining the 6th badge and Pwrbracelet does anyone know what to do?

I don't want to tell you since it ruins the fun, speak to Yasuo again then explore route 17.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 8, 2022
So... I just finished the main story. Hack is pretty good, pretty sure that every fan of LoL and pokemon find this a success. Not any major flaws, maybe i would change some things about some champions(Like add Fiora steel type, or Riven not flying or 160 base stats attack for Rengar) but that's more me, i suppose. Then the fact that Darius is just a normal champion and don't have any role in the story, same with Singed. Both of them were pretty important in the Ionian invasion in the lore. The only thing is the end... consider who the elite four are(or the SivHD Juke School, for example) don't have really a lot of sense... but in the end, who play pokemon and the hack for those things? Other than that...

Spoiler:
I'm just gonna quote myself in case you, creator, miss this and just say thank you for all your help during my playthrough(well, and making the rom, of course)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Man I have a problem, I can't patch. Whenever emerald rom I use just says "Checksum invalid" , can you help me?

Back