• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2017
Go to the zaun college.

I don't want to tell you since it ruins the fun, speak to Yasuo again then explore route 17.

I havent found Yasuo in the first place, i just finished the part for the Pwrbracelet for king tryndamere, and recieving the 6th badge, also went to vilemaws cave, but i never even seen Yasuo. Could you tell me where he is ive litterally been stuck for over 4 hours walked around the map like 3 times.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 8, 2017
can someone help me with Jinx, i looked everywhere in Zaun, double checked the college, still can't find her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 21, 2017
jinx event
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 21, 2017
it was all fun and games before this happened
iY3frwG.png

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
I'm most likely not the only one, but i have some sound issues coming form the main menu and sometimes even in game.

I've tried two emus, VBA and mGBA, even changing the sound channels but the constant sound getting "stuck" is still there and there seems to be no way to get it away.

Anyone got a solution?

EDIT: Just noticed the creator answered this question before. Just gonna wait for a patch then.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 8, 2017
I'm most likely not the only one, but i have some sound issues coming form the main menu and sometimes even in game.

I've tried two emus, VBA and mGBA, even changing the sound channels but the constant sound getting "stuck" is still there and there seems to be no way to get it away.

Anyone got a solution?

EDIT: Just noticed the creator answered this question before. Just gonna wait for a patch then.

please check the first post in the thread

also GA doesn't work

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
I'm just gonna quote myself in case you, creator, miss this and just say thank you for all your help during my playthrough(well, and making the rom, of course)

Oops I don't think tf can be found anywhere, my bad. Speak to the top waterfall on route 17 for syndra.

Thanks for playing my game, sorry about the bad eggs. You can find pantheon on the second area of victory road as a wild encounter.

I am in the Zaun College but i can't find Jinx anywhere

Speak to the scientists in the college to start an event.

I havent found Yasuo in the first place, i just finished the part for the Pwrbracelet for king tryndamere, and recieving the 6th badge, also went to vilemaws cave, but i never even seen Yasuo. Could you tell me where he is ive litterally been stuck for over 4 hours walked around the map like 3 times.

Well since you really can't find the solution... go to the house on route 17, give fisherman fizz the medicine, go to the restaurant, talk to the chef then take the boat.

I'm most likely not the only one, but i have some sound issues coming form the main menu and sometimes even in game. .

That was patched earlier today try redownloading the file.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Hi, I'm having some trouble getting the game to work. Whenever I try to patch an Emerald rom (US edition) with the .ups download link using the Multipatcher tool, it gives me this error message. "Input file (the file you're applying the patch to) size and/or CRC32 invalid. This means you picked the wrong file." I've tried switching things around and checking the internet, but couldn't find anything that could help.
Do you know of any fixes to this issue?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
Hi, I'm having some trouble getting the game to work. Whenever I try to patch an Emerald rom (US edition) with the .ups download link using the Multipatcher tool, it gives me this error message. "Input file (the file you're applying the patch to) size and/or CRC32 invalid. This means you picked the wrong file." I've tried switching things around and checking the internet, but couldn't find anything that could help.
Do you know of any fixes to this issue?
That happens because the rom you're using isn't the exact base rom for this hack. If you use a patching software such as NUPS (for Windows) which has an option to ignore the checksum mismatch, you should be fine.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 9, 2017
Hey i've tried to read for the next steps on here but i can't seem to find an answer. I read that with piltover being blocked I had to do the Mt. Targon part. i went over there and captured pantheon ( was i supposed to kill him?) and now i have no clue where to go. I saw someone say you need the mobi boots to go up that temple in shurima but i still fall down anyways ? idk

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 8, 2017
Hey i've tried to read for the next steps on here but i can't seem to find an answer. I read that with piltover being blocked I had to do the Mt. Targon part. i went over there and captured pantheon ( was i supposed to kill him?) and now i have no clue where to go. I saw someone say you need the mobi boots to go up that temple in shurima but i still fall down anyways ? idk

you need to use the mobi boots

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2023
yeah i have them on i just fall right through the cracked floor anyways

You get a speed boost from mobis after 3 steps on non-cracked floor, after that you just have to walk quickly through the cracked floor and you can't hit the wall.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
How do you play? I'm on a Mac and I downloaded the UPS file but what do I do from there...

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 9, 2017
You get a speed boost from mobis after 3 steps on non-cracked floor, after that you just have to walk quickly through the cracked floor and you can't hit the wall.

that was a pain in the ass tbh but thanks i got it

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 7, 2017
Hey guys, I'm in the Zaun sewers but I've searched for about an hour and I haven't been able to find Twitch? Can anyone help me find him?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 8, 2017
here is my team as of now (re-started the game):
Ahri lvl 41
Zyra lvl 43
Tahm Kench lvl 48
Pantheon lvl 50
Sona lvl 50
Jarvan IV lvl 40

Back