• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    You can't actually do this without hacking so it's kind of irrelevant but I found a bug.

There's a triangular stone (like the deoxys/warp stones) at the very top left of Kumungu's map that you can only access with walk through walls, and for whatever reason when you interact with it it gives you 2 level 100 Katas and 2 level 100 PFEs. If they don't fit in your party they just go immediately to your box. It has no text or sound and i wouldn't have even noticed if I didn't look in my party right after. I have no idea how this could have actually happened in the code for your scripts unless you programmed it in lol. ;p

Edit: it actually might give you only 1 Kata/PFE, I may have pressed it twice.

Edit 2: tested and it does indeed only give you 1 of each, but you can infinitely interact with it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2017
    Jumping into my old account to say 1) THANKS OMFG!!!!1!111!!ELEVEN, and 2) The bgm bug seems to have been fixed. Remember to download the new UPS and PATCH THE ORIGINAL ROM, not the already patched one. I used Thrashman's release.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2017
    one question how can i play? what i need to download? and which programm i need?

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2017
    Can it play on Android? I already installed it on PC...but it would be great if it can run on android devices. :))

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    There's a triangular stone (like the deoxys/warp stones) at the very top left of Kumungu's map that you can only access with walk through walls, and for whatever reason when you interact with it it gives you 2 level 100 Katas and 2 level 100 PFEs. If they don't fit in your party they just go immediately to your box. It has no text or sound and i wouldn't have even noticed if I didn't look in my party right after. I have no idea how this could have actually happened in the code for your scripts unless you programmed it in lol. ;p

Lol I didn't know someone would find this so quickly. I used it to test giving the player a bunch of Champions at lvl 100, it actually used to give all of them excpet those 2 because I missed them out by accident.

Nothing to worry about, just a testing thing that I keep there that the player should never see or get to. That's why it has no text/sound. I think you took the searching shurima for ancient treasures thing too far xD

Can it play on Android? I already installed it on PC...but it would be great if it can run on android devices.
    1.%20smile.gif
    )

It should work on myboy for android.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    I just got to the route 18 patches of grass that are in between the rapid currents, and I realized that the Riven's that I'm encountering are male...? o_o
    puu.sh/wdh0C/c8afbe9d65.png
    yeah... LOL

C me

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    I just got to the route 18 patches of grass that are in between the rapid currents, and I realized that the Riven's that I'm encountering are male...? o_o
    puu.sh/wdh0C/c8afbe9d65.png
    yeah... LOL

Yeah riven has a 12.5% chance of being male.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2017
    Well since you really can't find the solution... go to the house on route 17, give fisherman fizz the medicine, go to the restaurant, talk to the chef then take the boat.

I've done all of this but I can't find a boat anywhere, did I miss something?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    omg seriously? i have 6 male rivens, and ive never run into a female one o-o

EDIT: i just ran into a female riven for the first time. are you sure you didnt put it in backwards by chance? or am i just rly lucky/unlucky LOL

C me

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    I've done all of this but I can't find a boat anywhere, did I miss something?

The beach where you first get to Ionia, make sure you've gone back and spoken to the chef.

omg seriously? i have 6 male rivens, and ive never run into a female one o-o

EDIT: i just ran into a female riven for the first time. are you sure you didnt put it in backwards by chance? or am i just rly lucky/unlucky LOL

Nope I just checked, must just be your luck.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2017
    The chef meaning Yasuo right? I've talked to him and still no boat, I've already given the medicine to the fisherman too. I'm curious if the game bugged out considering a lot of the champions I caught turned into bad eggs.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2017
    Ohh that was the problem. I had given up on trying to find a nami because I couldn't get any bites, but turns out I had to go deeper into route 17. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2017
    Oops I don't think tf can be found anywhere, my bad. Speak to the top waterfall on route 17 for syndra.

Thanks for playing my game, sorry about the bad eggs. You can find pantheon on the second area of victory road as a wild encounter.

Speak to the scientists in the college to start an event.

Well since you really can't find the solution... go to the house on route 17, give fisherman fizz the medicine, go to the restaurant, talk to the chef then take the boat.

That was patched earlier today try redownloading the file.

Thanks for the information i found it :D. I completed most of the game i think, in the Excel file you said "If there is any more information you would like please let me know"
    Can i have some more information about the Aatrox

Also the passage to the Fleshing Arena is free, but whenever i go in i get a black screen

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2017
    My question seems to have slipped through the cracks but I'm still stuck?

When you're in the sewer, how do you find Twitch?

Back