• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2017
    finally defeated Swain and Luke, had to focus on Mordekaiser first

do I have to capture Nami next?

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2017
    Hi,
    Love the game so far, Just got to Shurima.
    Just a quick one from me, are there any other opportunities to catch Pantheon and Shej, as both times my trynd has crit and kill the both of them.

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2017
    I lost my TMs and HMs wtf?

lost my Lich Bane R and my Lich Bane M, how do i get them back?

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    GA is useless btw

No it's not. Give it to a Champion and they won't die.

Currently testing this with no modifications to the game, and the bug still occurs. Hopefully it's not one of those emulator issues again(no$gba).

Try VBA it MIGHT be an emulator thing but I don't know how.

finally defeated Swain and Luke, had to focus on Mordekaiser first

do I have to capture Nami next?

I'm gonna say yes but I'd rather you figured things out yourself.

Hi,
    Love the game so far, Just got to Shurima.
    Just a quick one from me, are there any other opportunities to catch Pantheon and Shej, as both times my trynd has crit and kill the both of them.

Yes you can get 'legendaries' in victory road.

I lost my TMs and HMs wtf?

lost my Lich Bane R and my Lich Bane M, how do i get them back?

I honestly don't know, do you know exactly when it happened? I didn't make a script to remove them it's not something you should lose. I wonder if others have had the same problem.

i cant find singed on route 8, is really there or the % is very low?

That's because he's on route 9, did I really type route 8? Sorry about that. If you can't find a Champion after a long time check your ChampLog, it's only innacurate for cave and void champions.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2017
    guys, i found a shiny Zyra while training in Kumungu (sorry if image is small)

Pokemon League of Legends

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    If you kill Sejuani in her palace can you get her again? Or would you have to restart the game?

Also, are/will there be any online features?

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2017
    If you kill Sejuani in her palace can you get her again? Or would you have to restart the game?

Also, are/will there be any online features?

you can find Sejuani/Pantheon in victory road as "legendaries"

also i think C me mentioned that there are online features

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2017
    so I am stuck in kumungu and I cannot get to Demacia or plague jungle. what do i do next

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2018
    Hi all, and good job with this league of legends hack..
    So I'm in the bilgewater where I defeated the gym leader..now some black ships have arrived, but I can't go on them, I don't know what to do. Tried to go back randomly in other cities but nothing

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    guys, i found a shiny Zyra while training in Kumungu (sorry if image is small)

Wow congratz. That's the first time I've seen a shiny in my hack. Good thing it didn't break the game.
    Also there are no sona skins.

you can find Sejuani/Pantheon in victory road as "legendaries"

also i think C me mentioned that there are online features

Yes what he said and multilayer works fine just as it would in emerald just make sure the other person has the same patch as you. Also don't ask me questions about any issues because I don't know any more than the tutorial.

[Tutorial] How-to Use VBA Emulator Online to Trade/Battle with People - The Pok?Community Forums

Got it to work with VBA. It's quite strange that the issue is related to emulator.

Yeah definitely and that it's so specific too. Why doesn't it affect other items/skins? I would recommend sticking to VBA.

so I am stuck in kumungu and I cannot get to Demacia or plague jungle. what do i do next

Can't get to Demacia? Not even by teleporting?

Hi all, and good job with this league of legends hack..
    So I'm in the bilgewater where I defeated the gym leader..now some black ships have arrived, but I can't go on them, I don't know what to do. Tried to go back randomly in other cities but nothing

You should be able to go in one of them from the bottom side.

Back