• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    hey i reached bundle city but i can't go in the gym cause a scientist is on the way, and he doesn't speak so idk how to move him away

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2018
    wow wtf
    Pokemon League of Legends

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    Fantastic game. Love all the little details you've put into.

But I cannot for the love of god find Route 5!
    Spoiler:
    Any advice?

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Lol I didn't know someone would find this so quickly. I used it to test giving the player a bunch of Champions at lvl 100, it actually used to give all of them excpet those 2 because I missed them out by accident.

Nothing to worry about, just a testing thing that I keep there that the player should never see or get to. That's why it has no text/sound. I think you took the searching shurima for ancient treasures thing too far xD

I like to do this to hackers, tbh I play through most hacks the first time with rarecandies and wtw trying to find bugs and to see how the scripts work. I've made a hack that I have never posted online and I like to see how weird scripts from hacks are written by opening them in AM/XPS(not that the triangle stone thing is hard to code lol, but i mean in general)

I didn't want to check the script to see how you open the regi tomb equivalent; (i guess it's aatrox) do you need arcane shift/burrow? Also, how do you even get dive to go in the bottom of seafloor cavern? In addition, a possible bug: when I get to Icathia and they prepare for going to the void it just doesn't do anything at the piltover rocket launching building. I could just hack ways into all of those (changing the script for regi tomb/void) but I feel like doing it at least semi legitly.

Lastly, i'm sad that Syndra is garbage lul

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2017
    PLS SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO GET OUT OF DEMACIA !!! BEEN STUCK THERE FOR 2 DAYS LOL

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    hey I need help with the twitch mission, I have found him, and caught him with a ball, but now I don't have him and I cant continue to the gym, what can i do?

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    any plans to add more skins, Rakan and Xayah in the future?

No

hey i reached bundle city but i can't go in the gym cause a scientist is on the way, and he doesn't speak so idk how to move him away

Go to Icathia and do the event there

Hey great ROM but I've caught Latios on route 14. {XD}

Throw it away, I feared this would happen. I should have named it REMOVE or something. No idea why it appears without being summoned, hope it doesn't mess with your chance of getting katarina.

See above

I didn't want to check the script to see how you open the regi tomb equivalent; (i guess it's aatrox) do you need arcane shift/burrow? Also, how do you even get dive to go in the bottom of seafloor cavern? In addition, a possible bug: when I get to Icathia and they prepare for going to the void it just doesn't do anything at the piltover rocket launching building. I could just hack ways into all of those (changing the script for regi tomb/void) but I feel like doing it at least semi legitly.

Lastly, i'm sad that Syndra is garbage lul

You don't dive. I don't know what you mean by 'doesn't do anything' I'm gonna need more info on this. Also Syndra can't be that bad right? You do get free masterballs too.

Im straight up stuck at the point right after the scientist gives you gnar.

Find the warp shrine on route 6 and go to route 2 then head to shurima from there.

hey I need help with the twitch mission, I have found him, and caught him with a ball, but now I don't have him and I cant continue to the gym, what can i do?

You should have him, check your pc. You have to speak to the college people again to get into the gym.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    You don't dive. I don't know what you mean by 'doesn't do anything' I'm gonna need more info on this. Also Syndra can't be that bad right? You do get free masterballs too.

There's a dive place in seafloor cavern itself i'm confused.

I'll go check it to make sure I'm not stupid.

Basically I can go in the rocket at the top of the rocket building but all it contains is Ez talking about how amazing Donger's inventions are inside the rocket + a random scientist

I don't know if i got severely unlucky but her Dark Sphere accuracy is literally dogshit and when it hits it does really low damage (she doesn't even have -spatt IVs). I think Dark Sphere missed something like 20 times in a row vs the Champion and she didn't even chunk TPA Ez's hp bar by more than half or so with one (she is her base capture level but that's still higher than most E4 champions).

I haven't gone around to catching Kata/Aatrox etc but almost everything in this game is really easy to catch so the masterballs aren't really useful.

Edit: tried to post the picture for the 'dive' spot, but I can't upload pictures on this site for some reason.

Edit edit: got to the sealed chamber area with trial and error, it says it's an 'exit portal'. :o I'm curious where you get to the Darkin Tomb then without spoiling myself by looking at the code/maps hehe

Edit edit edit: found it, i'm dumb. Also the 'dive area' i meant was the place with Nautilus. It looks like a dive area.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2022
    I had to "cheat" for Twisted Fate(add him in bilgewater random encounter with Advance Map) but i guess i have every champion, skin included (Pic in spoiler)
    Spoiler:

Back