• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2018
    When you first walk in there's the whole event thing. Honestly if you read anything you wouldn't have any problems. Butn since you don't read, go to the space centre in Piltover.
    You're right, most of the times I skip the dialogues.
    Anyway, I finished the game..I liked it, sometimes it was really tough to procede:)

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2017
    what am i supposed to do when i pass shurima and need to cut the trees? cant find "cut" move anywhere and i dont find any way around

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    it would seem my game has became severely bugged for some reason. Other than the constantly increasing bad eggs, my name has automatically changed, my balls became a "?1" and I can't buy anymore because the shop says I have 391. my 2 Lichbane HMs also disappeared

Last edited:

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    it would seem my game has became severely bugged for some reason. Other than the constantly increasing bad eggs, my name has automatically changed, my balls became a "?1" and I can't buy anymore because the shop says I have 391. my 2 Lichbane HMs also disappeared

Lol wtf. Have you used any cheats? What emulator are you using? Are you sure your rom was a clean rom?

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    Lol wtf. Have you used any cheats? What emulator are you using? Are you sure your rom was a clean rom?

I haven't used any cheats. Using VBA and I just dl-ed a rom that's able to patch

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2017
    I haven't gotten any Bad Eggs, but Lich Banes are gone, can confirm.
    EDIT: Two bad eggs in PC, Box 1. Used to be Queen Ashe (top row, 4th column) and Jayce (4th row, 6th column)

Noticed after entering Bard Mountain, after obtaining Fishing Rod. Let it be known I obtained the secret Lv100 Kat and PFE (Kat is my fave champ and has been my main for 7 years so I COULD NOT refuse the "Easter Egg," also, I'm looking forward to actually catching her. Roaming champs are a [redacted]. XD).

EDIT: Previous save state shows HMs present and no eggs before heading to Vilemaw's Lair. Lissandra beaten, Noxus Gym beaten. Kat/PFE Obtained prior to this point. Things that happened between then and the data corruption: {SPOILERS)

Spoiler:

Team:
    - Lv 42 Fiora
    - Lv 47 Camille
    - Lv 39 Sejuani
    - Lv 42 LeBlanc
    - Lv 38 MORDO HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
    - Lv 42 Taric

> Using second UPS release (sound bug fixed) patched onto Trashman's release (file starts with 1986), using VBA 1.8.0 beta 3
    > Used Walk through walls cheat (obvs), but it's been disabled long before Noxus.

Not sure if team setup has anything to do with HMs disappearing, or triggering Bad Eggs.

Bad Eggs were introduced in Gen III as a glitch prevention measurement. Whenever a Pokemon's data became corrupted, the game transforms it into a Bad Egg to avoid this from happening.

The fact that some users are reporting 391 balls, and the missing items in itself, show that data is being corrupted somewhere, affecting Champions in party. There's some trigger, somewhere between Noxus and Ionia, that is corrupting player data. I know zilch about memory locations so I don't know if the item corruption and item corruption are part of the same effect (data corruption on one thing "moves data aside" causing contiguous data to be corrupted in turn) or two separate effects (the same trigger corrupts two different, separate memory locations at once). Perhaps it's the latter since it's only one item and one-two champions being affected.

There are a number of glitch experts on YouTube who know a ton about data corruption and possibly triggers as well; do I have your permission to reach out? Although I'm not sure if they'll pick it up. :/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2017
    WAW IM SERIOUSLY STUCK AFTER SHURIMA LOL
    ALREDY TIRED OF SEARCHING
    AM I REALLY THAT BLIND?

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    I haven't gotten any Bad Eggs, but Lich Banes are gone, can confirm.
    EDIT: Two bad eggs in PC, Box 1. Used to be Queen Ashe (top row, 4th column) and Jayce (4th row, 6th column)

Noticed after entering Bard Mountain, after obtaining Fishing Rod. Let it be known I obtained the secret Lv100 Kat and PFE (Kat is my fave champ and has been my main for 7 years so I COULD NOT refuse the "Easter Egg," also, I'm looking forward to actually catching her. Roaming champs are a [redacted]. XD).

Team:
    - Lv 42 Fiora
    - Lv 47 Camille
    - Lv 39 Sejuani
    - Lv 42 LeBlanc
    - Lv 38 MORDO HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
    - Lv 42 Taric

> Using second UPS release (sound bug fixed) patched onto Trashman's release (file starts with 1986), using VBA 1.8.0 beta 3
    > Used Walk through walls cheat (obvs), but it's been disabled long before Noxus.

Not sure if team setup has anything to do with HMs disappearing, or triggering Bad Eggs.

Bad Eggs were introduced in Gen III as a glitch prevention measurement. Whenever a Pokemon's data became corrupted, the game transforms it into a Bad Egg to avoid this from happening.

The fact that some users are reporting 391 balls, and the missing items in itself, show that data is being corrupted somewhere, affecting Champions in party. There's some trigger, somewhere between Noxus and Ionia, that is corrupting player data. I know zilch about memory locations so I don't know if the item corruption and item corruption are part of the same effect (data corruption on one thing "moves data aside" causing contiguous data to be corrupted in turn) or two separate effects (the same trigger corrupts two different, separate memory locations at once). Perhaps it's the latter since it's only one item and one-two champions being affected.

There are a number of glitch experts on YouTube who know a ton about data corruption and possibly triggers as well; do I have your permission to reach out? Although I'm not sure if they'll pick it up. :/

Hey man, same situation. Though my eggs have increased from 2-11 currently. Since we're currently at the same point (fishing rod), just wanna check. Am I doing something wrong? I've been trying to fish for awhile but never ever get a nibble

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017

Same story here except i have ?x rare candies. The bug occured (or rather I noticed it) when i found a rare candy and i got told my bag is full. Lichbane HMs also gone. Also: Breeding Ashe and Tryndamere gets me a Wartortle with an Annie Skin.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    Same story here except i have ?x rare candies. The bug occured (or rather I noticed it) when i found a rare candy and i got told my bag is full. Lichbane HMs also gone.

Which part of the game are you currently at?

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2017
    Hey man, same situation. Though my eggs have increased from 2-11 currently. Since we're currently at the same point (fishing rod), just wanna check. Am I doing something wrong? I've been trying to fish for awhile but never ever get a nibble

Check my post for updates on what happened between pre-corruption and post-corruption. Also, yeah, there's no way to get rid of Bad Eggs legally, and they're like a virus spreading everywhere.

Also... just keep fishing. I noticed that when it says "Oh, a bite!" if you don't press A then Nami gets away. If you do, you fight her.

This might be pure coincidence, though, but give it a try.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    Check my post for updates on what happened between pre-corruption and post-corruption. Also, yeah, there's no way to get rid of Bad Eggs legally, and they're like a virus spreading everywhere.

Also... just keep fishing. I noticed that when it says "Oh, a bite!" if you don't press A then Nami gets away. If you do, you fight her.

I haven't gotten a bite since forever but I checked your post already and it doesn't match my situation because I realised I had these eggs before I even reached Ionia. The HMs only disappeared after I reached Ionia but I think my bad eggs surfaced around the Noxus area? if i'm not mistaken

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2017
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2017
    I haven't gotten a bite since forever but I checked your post already and it doesn't match my situation because I realised I had these eggs before I even reached Ionia. The HMs only disappeared after I reached Ionia but I think my bad eggs surfaced around the Noxus area? if i'm not mistaken

There were no bad eggs on my end after beating Noxus and Lissandra, and about to head to Vilemaw.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017

Where did you fish?

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    There were no bad eggs on my end after beating Noxus and Lissandra, and about to head to Vilemaw.

thanks for the vid tutorial bud. I had a feeling it was spreading cause it kept increasing. I got rid of all 11. hopefully they stop popping out

Back