• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    So, am i the only one stuck in the grand temple? I came in shurima after getting the second bagde, i do not have acces in the plague jungle and i am very confused

You need the mobi boots to get acress the floor that breaks.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    done with Instalok, where is Victory road and E4, and any good tips on grinding? i dont think my champion are enough level

Go the the institute of war and take the starcase abov nurse akali. you get to the victory road.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2017
    I can't find one of the Darkin artefacts, it sounds like it should be in Noxus but there's a cave in Noxus shaped like the other ones, just with no artefact inside..

Edit: Resolved.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2017
    reseted the game, starting all over again cause jinx was bugged and now cant find mobi boots. where were they really? xD

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    reseted the game, starting all over again cause jinx was bugged and now cant find mobi boots. where were they really? xD

mogron pass, what was bugged about jinx?

Axi

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    You need the mobi boots to get acress the floor that breaks.
    I have the mobi boots and they are activated but idk if i do something wrong, when i step on the floor it just breaks
    Edit: Nvm i finnaly did it, ty for the help

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2017
    mogron pass, what was bugged about jinx?
    ty. jinx wasn't showing up. i checked everything, talked to the gym leader again, went to twitch again and everything she just wouldn't show up on the house next to the market.
    game crashed when i found her then she never appeared again

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2017
    I found a gamebreaking bug but i can't post link :(
    edit: In bandle city gym in the room with the blue and brown switch.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2017
    found a friendly bug.
    if u enter shurima and for example your pokemons die right at the beginning and u go back to the last pokecenter(In my case it was freljord) u don't need to see the shrine to teleport there. it just happened to me i hadn't even reach the oasis but still could teleport to the shrine through another shrine

C me

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    found a friendly bug.
    if u enter shurima and for example your pokemons die right at the beginning and u go back to the last pokecenter(In my case it was freljord) u don't need to see the shrine to teleport there. it just happened to me i hadn't even reach the oasis but still could teleport to the shrine through another shrine

Friendly bug is a nice way to put it. It's a little feature to make it easier to get back, I think it only checks if you spoke to ez/lux in shurima.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2017
    So i beat E4 and i catch morgana, then ezreal told me to find something in shurima and now a cave appeared in the oasis with weird signs but i really dont know what i have to do, any help?

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    So i beat E4 and i catch morgana, then ezreal told me to find something in shurima and now a cave appeared in the oasis with weird signs but i really dont know what i have to do, any help?

I found one cave in noxus and one in demacia but i am stuck now i suck at riddels.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2017
    There are some game breaking bugs not addressed here -
    1. When killing Sion, sometimes it shows that your champ attacks itself, upon which it immediately faints.
    2. When battling a GP/Spooky GP, the GP uses remove scurvy when it's dead, essentially reviving itself so it can't be killed, even though the sprite is technically fallen.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2017
    Also anyone know what to do after Noxus' invasion of Bilgewater? The gym leader said I could go through the whirlpool but I still can't. I've caught Nautilus and did pretty much everything.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2017
    What to do / where to go after Vilemaw Lair?

Edit: Got into bilge water already

Last edited:

C me

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    There are some game breaking bugs not addressed here -
    1. When killing Sion, sometimes it shows that your champ attacks itself, upon which it immediately faints.
    2. When battling a GP/Spooky GP, the GP uses remove scurvy when it's dead, essentially reviving itself so it can't be killed, even though the sprite is technically fallen.

1. Was fixed in the patch 2 days ago you'll have to do the override thing on the front page of this thread to see it.

2. Can I see a video of this? I haven't been able to reproduce this but others have had it happen too.

Back