• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Pokemon League Pyramid

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Jun 4, 2023
Pokemon League Pyramid.png
Just something I made. My fanmade region's Pokemon League members in a pyramid sorted by rank
Champion
Elite 4
Gym Leader

Introducing the Idex
Orion Pokedex.png
Created by Sitrus. Imagine Different.
Sitrus Inc.png
Come and buy our new product at our Sitrus.inc shop located at Gijutsu City, run by Sitrus Geniuses and its founder Steven Hobs.​

A regional map of my custom region called Orion
Orion Map.png

Artwork of the Orion League Gym Badges
Badges.png

Badge sprites for my game
Badge Sprites.png

thumbnail.png
Hey Everybody Swonic here and this is my webcomic Pokemon Orion. its the story of 3 orphans leaving their hometown or Hajimari Town to compete in the Orion League. My game Pokemon Orion Journeys will be a game adaptation of the webcomic​

Webcomic can be found in Webtoons

Obsidian Symbol.png
Obsidian. A paramilitary mercenary group operating in the region of Orion, they'll do any sort of dirty work for you as long as you have the money. Obsidian operates with a rank system with sub-leaders leading multiple jobs at a time

Obsidian Mercenary Grunt.png
The lowest rank obviously is the grunts

Colonel Lex.png
Next is Colonel Lex. He's a total douche though, so arrogant, self entitled.

General Aria.png
Then we have General Aria. She's the serious one, when she loses she at least acknowledges your power and won't underestimate you a second time

Lieutenant Isabell.png
Now we have Lieutenant Isabell. She is the leaders most trusted right hand woman

Major Jeremiah.png
And finale we have the leader of Obsidian, Major Jeremiah. He's the most ruthless member of Obsidian, he won't hesitate to kill you or your Pokemon. His most favorite way to kill is by smooshing skulls with his foot as seen here in Episode 76 of the Webcomic Pokemon Orion
Crunch.png

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I really like all the sprites and own gym designs you've made for your own fanmade region! I hope you'll keep updating :)

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
I dig that regional map! Show me your secrets. What tools, palletes, templates did you use to make this? Is it possible to learn this power?

Also, the badge designs are good. Name-wise, is "neutural" intentional?

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Jun 4, 2023
I dig that regional map! Show me your secrets. What tools, palletes, templates did you use to make this? Is it possible to learn this power?

Also, the badge designs are good. Name-wise, is "neutural" intentional?

I just copied HGSS's style of mapping and I use Paint.net to make the image. The map was based on the Orion Star Constellation
Orion Star Constelation.png
Orion Map constelation.png

And yes the badge was intentionally named the Neutural Badge. The Gym was a Normal Type Gym

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
I like the sprites. Maybe you could make the borders a little bit darker so that there's a little bit more contrast between them and the fill colors. They currently feel a little washed out.

Back