• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liberation Force OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I don't think Alice ever spoke to Thesis's Travis, welcome back ^_^

Side note, considering Saffron is so big and we entered from the dead south, would Misty and/or Sabrina be in their Gyms like some generic villains, or fighting? I mean 9, soon ten, people can't travel miles and remain at their battling-best. I imagine Clove is too proud for reinforcements, so would they be fighting or at some sort of outpost? I like the idea of losing a rooftop Silph Co. battle against Sabrina personally. >DD Or is that too dramatic?

Either way, West Team > East Team. >D

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    rofl i can't of had a silph co battle in mind for at least one of the leaders... you know how much i love Saffron and Silph Co.... <3

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Silph CO. is bound to be filled with strong morphs, so I doubt we can make it to the roof. In all reality, my character probably has two or three fights left in her (not including the Misty/Sabrina fight), so I'd like it if we could avoid unnecessary fight or lots of walking.

Long live the west side team!

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I don't think I'd see Sabrina ever getting her hands dirty unless absolutely necessary, and that would probably only occur when one or more of the team directly confronts her. Misty could be in the heat of battle though, she seems like the type to support her subordinates.

And I was wondering what we were going to do about Silph Co. but I'm sure Kansas has something up his sleeve. :P

Pssh~ East Team > West Team any day.

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
    EAST SIIIIIIDE. >D
    lol, this has turned into a gang related problem you guys xD
    sorry for my crappy post. I got on and there was like a billion new posts. plus I had to go, so I was doing a fast post anyways. I hope I didn't miss anything.
    I'm confused though...is anyone actually at the gym yet besides Smeargle/Travis?

I know Plum and other Travis are dealing with Elites and Jack, Lakel (unconscious), and I are running toward the gym....so is west side there yet?
    x( ugh. this is what i get for being gone for a day.....lol

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    west team is in shambles... alice and clove are fighting side by side, no sign of Aisha, and Lilith is on her way i think

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    oh my bad haha, i just got home from work... and i was hoping for the whole team to had been there, i really don't want to leave Aisha

*I hadn't caught up on the RP fully when i had posted earlier*

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Filler post so our beloved RP Master can complain.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Jasper what the heck man? you're with the wronggg group and changing descriptions... Lakel was with the east team, you should look at Phani, samurai, and Jade's posts to get your settings, delete that post please

Last edited:

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
    ><
    yay for conflict!
    not.
    so when it's my turn to post (and by that I mean "When it's a good time for me to post again") I'm assuming west side is taking on misty and east side will find sabrina.....

You ready Phani?? >D

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Sure! I'm up for it. xD

Although word from Kansas has the east team heading towards the gym to accompany second Travis, which I'll kind of lead to with my next post. Stay tuned~ xP

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Trap set~ Just needs some prey to fall into it. xP

Kansas will probably explain what's going on as the fight progresses.

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Request for balance initiated~

If you could tone it down a little when defeating the gallade, taking into account he's both smart and strong and not just some rampaging beserker, that would be peaches Samurai. I've given him a second wind and a free punch, just to start things off. ;3

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Probably won't be on for the rest of the day. Letting anyone on the West Side team bunny my character!

EDIT: Dang teachers and their homework! Allowing bunnying until I make my next post.

Last edited:

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
    I'm gonna be gone most of the day today. I'm seeing Phantom of the Opera ^ ^
    so if something extra intense comes up and you guys REALLY need Jade...
    I'll allow Phani to bunny me, okies??

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
    Geez, am I the only one paying attention to this thread?? >(

Anyways, Midnight, I would like it very much if you didn't bunny my character. That was a great post! But I'd prefer it if you left Jade's actions and words to me.

Please and Thank You

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back