• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liberation Force OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
  • yes, you are correct. Uhm, yeah I'm pretty sure Kansas gave me the okay to kill Janine.
    So do it. It'll give you reason to post until others *cough* decide to get their act together.
    people need to pooooost.
    Oh Silhouette! Dear, we're waiting ;) (I think. I'm pretty sure I'm the last one to post in the thread...)
    yeah, I realized namora's absence. =X nvm

POST PEOPLE! =D

That is, if my computer decides to not die. The only reason I was able to type this is because I'm at my dads. I don't know if I'll be able to post much more often than I already have (which is already pretty subtle..)

Surely I would, but I can't very well type out a post on a wii =/. I'm tryin' my best to find somewhere that I can go to type it out. My school is out this week, but next week I have a free period. Can I possibly stall till monday?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back